CANADA - Girl found dead with dad a murder victim? Feb./2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
safe_image.php

I’ve been searching all over to find Robin Brown ( Keira’s Dads bane) and there is no info... Wonder why his family or friends have not surfaced at all with the media attention right now. Sounds like he made up a lot of stories about his education and past and was getting caught... Poor Little girl had a lot of upset to deal with between her parents.. Very sad.

I’ve been searching all over to find Robin Brown ( Keira’s Dads bane) and there is no info... Wonder why his family or friends have not surfaced at all with the media attention right now. Sounds like he made up a lot of stories about his education and past and was getting caught... Poor Little girl had a lot of upset to deal with between her parents.. Very sad.

yeah it sure seems like he was a total fraud and he was about to be exposed

I know. It's very strange that no one has come forward nor has the media written anything about how he was perceived by his family, friends, co-workers etc...

(@forlittekiera)

Her mom has a Twitter account advocating for very important issues.

Adorable little girl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back