GUILTY Canada - Guang Hua Liu, 41, found dismembered in Toronto area, 10 Aug 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought during the press conference Inspector George Koekkoek hesitated a wee bit when he mentioned her business had been a spa. Just my observation.

I tend to agree, he hesitated and said it "advertised as a spa"...

I honestly wasn't getting at anything. I was just confused about the spa being closed down and then they say she was seen at her place of business. Did she go back to the spa to get some of her belongings or did she start a job somewhere else?

I apologize I thot you were pointing ou that ttechnically they didn't say she was dropped off at The Spa on Eglinton, they simply said her business....

you made me wonder if there's another business location besides this one.

Shall we assume he meant the spa? I admit I already had until I read your orginal post questioning which business, as isn't this one closed?

you with me?? (lol)

LE has suggested they believe women in the area are not at increased risk. This must mean, as I think some of you have posted already, that Ms. Liu must have been targetted specifically and for "personal" reasons. I wonder if they believe this because of the extreme ciscumstances of or after her death (dismemberment) -- that is, those actions are so horrific they suggest a personal or intimate connection?

http://metronews.ca/news/toronto/33...some-1998-killing-in-u-s-arrested-in-toronto/

I've been looking but can't find a name for Huang aka Chen's brother. Anyone else find one?

it's here: http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/loc...cle_8a11a378-5e6e-5fb2-beb6-ecd8859371e0.html

snipped...Kai-Guo Huang and Xing Huang have been charged with murder, conspiracy, possession of an instrument of crime and abuse of a corpse in connection with Yang’s slaying.

Philadelphia police confirmed that the department had been notified of Kai-Guo Huang’s arrest, but a department spokeswoman said she had no information to release about the status of Xing Huang, who is believed to be still at large.

LE has suggested they believe women in the area are not at increased risk. This must mean, as I think some of you have posted already, that Ms. Liu must have been targetted specifically and for "personal" reasons. I wonder if they believe this because of the extreme ciscumstances of or after her death (dismemberment) -- that is, those actions are so horrific they suggest a personal or intimate connection?

I'm wondering along those lines too soccermom. Guang Hua is noted to be a single mom with 3 kids who are with their father, so am wondering about possible family issues and whether the father has any connection to or knowledge of Huang and/or Huang's brother.

Women not at risk? Sorry, but until we know where the brother is, I'd say anyone has the potential to be at risk if he is in flight. JMO

On the news again, she was dropped off at her place of business. Which was the now defunct spa that she owned?

Can they not identify the actual location where she was dropped off?

If the children are with their father ...
that must indicate the father is not likely the man who rented the hotel room (the owner/clerk could give a description) OR the other Huang brother (identificable by fingerprints). Although in the press conf today police did say they could not comment on whether the father/ex is a suspect (I'm sure he is a POI!) the fact that the kids are currently in his care now must mean that there is not sufficient eveidence at this point to connect him.

Myself, I now longer feel as strongly about the Huang brothers as possible perps. But I do wish I knew more about Ms. Liu, her interests, her relationship with neighbours, whether she was dating (online or not) and more about her business....

There is one adult child (just checking if they said where they live)

The two younger children are with their father.

I wonder what kind of a spa she owned?

You could always search in the Yellow Pages for Spas, Salons, maybe Therapeutic Massage on Eglinton Avenue East in Scarborough. The business may still have a listing even if she closed it down.

:wagon:

Is there any way to check on-line for Toronto Police Services booking information to see what time on Friday, August 10th they picked up Kai-Guo Huang (aka Yo Chen)?

Guang Hua Liu.

si-220-liu.jpg

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2012/08/21/toronto-boyd-parts.html

You could always search in the Yellow Pages for Spas, Salons, maybe Therapeutic Massage on Eglinton Avenue East in Scarborough. The business may still have a listing even if she closed it down.

:wagon:

There's so many!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member