GUILTY Canada - Jasmine Lovett, mid 20s, and daughter, 2, Calgary, 16 April 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's interesting. He came to Canada after marrying a Canadian. I wonder if that's when he bought the townhouse.

Could animal charges be related to leaving a dog in a hot vehicle?

"Leeming, who said the last time he saw the missing pair was on the evening of April 18, is originally from the U.K. and moved to Canada six years ago after marrying a Canadian woman who he is no longer in a relationship with.
...​

"Court records obtained by Postmedia show Leeming pleaded guilty last May in the Priddis area with three animal cruelty charges, including causing an animal to be in distress, failing to provide adequate food an water and failing to provide adequate shelter. He was ordered to pay $5,000 in fines by August 2019 and handed a 10-year ban on owning animals."​

Suspect in double homicide returns home; police say evidence may have been burned

Looking at the pic that was attached, if you zoom in, you can see marks on the wall, one area that appears to be circled, and stairs. Almost like something was sprayed. Could that be what's leftover from luminol being sprayed and finding something?

Looking at the pic that was attached, if you zoom in, you can see marks on the wall, one area that appears to be circled, and stairs. Almost like something was sprayed. Could that be what's leftover from luminol being sprayed and finding something?

This is from the Calgary Herald link that was posted earlier today. I think it's luminol.

upload_2019-4-29_22-27-31.png

This guy gives me the creeps. He has been interviewed by media three times now. He first said the last he saw them was April 18th in the evening, then in a later video he admits that he drove them to Bragg Creek for a picnic, then brought them back (on April 16th) and that THAT was the last he saw them. Also, who goes for a one hour drive, to picnic for 2 hours in the cold, then drives back? This guy has been caught in a few lies... He told media that he was sleeping when they banged on his door, then he said he was in the garage when they came, but the cops say he was trying to drive away when they showed up and boxed him in. If this guy isn't guilty he sure does a great job of appearing to be guilty. I really hope they are able to arrest him soon... I feel very confident they have the right guy in their sights, but no bodies yet.

I see what your referring to. There’s also damage in the center of the circle, appears to be a small, deep hole.

What might police be looking for when they remove heating vents, anyone know?

This guy gives me the creeps. He has been interviewed by media three times now. He first said the last he saw them was April 18th in the evening, then in a later video he admits that he drove them to Bragg Creek for a picnic, then brought them back (on April 16th) and that THAT was the last he saw them. Also, who goes for a one hour drive, to picnic for 2 hours in the cold, then drives back? This guy has been caught in a few lies... He told media that he was sleeping when they banged on his door, then he said he was in the garage when they came, but the cops say he was trying to drive away when they showed up and boxed him in. If this guy isn't guilty he sure does a great job of appearing to be guilty. I really hope they are able to arrest him soon... I feel very confident they have the right guy in their sights, but no bodies yet.

The more he talks, the better it is. I like his changing stories about sleeping, arranging tools, and driving away.

I convicted him upon learning he tied the family dog to a tree in the wilderness and left it to die.

I see what your referring to. There’s also damage in the center of the circle, appears to be a small, deep hole.

I noticed that too. Maybe a hidden weapon?

I can't see a deep hole, but that doesn't mean it's not there. I assumed the circle related to blood evidence.

The heat vent might be removed because people sometimes clean a surface but don't think to clean under it? Maybe they were looking for evidence in the vents?

The more he talks, the better it is. I like his changing stories about sleeping, arranging tools, and driving away.
He's digging himself a very deep hole. And I'm pretty sure he has no clue what he said to whom on Friday. The pub staff and patrons probably heard a lot of strange stories contradicted by what he said as the day wore on.

He's digging himself a very deep hole. And I'm pretty sure he has no clue what he said to whom on Friday. The pub staff and patrons probably heard a lot of strange stories contradicted by what he said as the day wore on.

Maybe he's a Casey Anthony personality type who thinks that he can bamboozle people with BS and they'll be too confused to figure out the truth.

I can't see a deep hole, but that doesn't mean it's not there. I assumed the circle related to blood evidence.

The heat vent might be removed because people sometimes clean a surface but don't think to clean under it? Maybe they were looking for evidence in the vents?

Can you see the small dark spot? Sure looks like a hole to me.

Oh sure, that makes sense, why they looking under the vents.

CPS indicate that they believe evidence related to the case has been charred. This “prime suspect” is so guilty IMO

Charred evidence sought in double homicide investigation

This investigation has went from searching for bodies potentially buried under a mulch pile to seeking sightings of small fires to looking for charred evidence. So very sad for their family, not only for the loss of their loved ones but this unthinkable level of indignity as suspected by police.

Last edited:
Ever since I heard they were looking in Bragg Creek, all I could think of was pit toilets...FWIW.

ETA :shudder:

Snipped...
...A few trails remain, pit toilets and pump water.

Outdoor Adventure

I was actually out there looking in toilets, and I know for a fact other Search and Rescue checked the toilets as well.

This investigation has went from searching for bodies potentially buried under a mulch pile to seeking sightings of small fires to looking for charred evidence. So very sad for their family, not only for the loss of their loved ones but this unthinkable level of indignity as suspected by police.

There must be another purchase that relates to burning.

I was actually out there looking in toilets, and I know for a fact other Search and Rescue checked the toilets as well.

Were you part of the search teams, or just a concerned person who wanted to do what you could to help?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back