Found Deceased Canada - Jaxon Macdonald, 15, Duck Mountain Provincial Park Saskatchewan, 13 Mar 2021 *$100k reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Many an adult wanders away under the influence. Websleuths has pages of them. I am heartbroken for his mother/family. His mother did everything right ..she let him be 15 years old..she was there to go pick him up.
Do we know if or what he was under the influence of?

Many an adult wanders away under the influence. Websleuths has pages of them. I am heartbroken for his mother/family. His mother did everything right ..she let him be 15 years old..she was there to go pick him up.
Do we know if or what he was under the influence of?
Yes, many an adult wanders off under the influence.

But this was a 15 yr old, surrounded by a lot of other inebriated teens. And he was not really a local, surrounded by close friends. He was in a vulnerable situation.

And we do not know if he was inebriated or not. Nor do we know of the witnesses were credible or unbiased.

The LE seemed to decide it was accidental as soon as he was discovered. Which I thought was a bit premature. I wonder if they'll announce any toxicology tests or bruising/injuries that aren't consistent with accident....if they are any.

With the advent of pot legalization in Canada I know quite a few people who grow their own (four plants max per person). Some have made their own gummies and have told me the effect hit them suddenly like a ton of bricks, to the point they refuse to partake again or at least drastically reduced amounts. So I wouldn't be surprised if this young man took some form of edible and started feeling some powerful effects and got scared and paranoid.

I don't see a 15 year old boy drinking and getting wasted when his mom was going to pick him up and would know immediately what he'd been up to and possibly put a kibosh on his partying in the future.

Whatever happened it's a terrible tragedy for all involved, his mom especially. She'll never forgive herself for granting him that freedom. If LE has deemed the death not suspicious it seems like that's the end of it. However, I will say, as a Canadian who's heard of a litany of poor investigations led by the RCMP in recent years I hope we get an official statement of what happened.

He managed to send his mother a text message in sober fashion.

His mother didn't say his message was garbled or had typos, so he couldn't have been that inebriated or under the influence of much at all, if anything.
IMO.

The message could have been something as simple as 'plz come get me' which is easy enough to do when drunk. I've read stories where people get stupid ideas of things to buy on Amazon when drunk and forget about it until the package shows up, which takes some effort. Personally, I don't think too much of him not sounding impaired over text.

The message could have been something as simple as 'plz come get me' which is easy enough to do when drunk. I've read stories where people get stupid ideas of things to buy on Amazon when drunk and forget about it until the package shows up, which takes some effort. Personally, I don't think too much of him not sounding impaired over text.
I am one of those people before I got sober who purchased stuff while drunk and then was very surprised when the packages showed up (booty firming cream etc). It is definitely possible.

With the advent of pot legalization in Canada I know quite a few people who grow their own (four plants max per person). Some have made their own gummies and have told me the effect hit them suddenly like a ton of bricks, to the point they refuse to partake again or at least drastically reduced amounts. So I wouldn't be surprised if this young man took some form of edible and started feeling some powerful effects and got scared and paranoid.

I don't see a 15 year old boy drinking and getting wasted when his mom was going to pick him up and would know immediately what he'd been up to and possibly put a kibosh on his partying in the future.

Whatever happened it's a terrible tragedy for all involved, his mom especially. She'll never forgive herself for granting him that freedom. If LE has deemed the death not suspicious it seems like that's the end of it. However, I will say, as a Canadian who's heard of a litany of poor investigations led by the RCMP in recent years I hope we get an official statement of what happened.
This seems like a very believable scenario to me. Inexperienced people will often think that an edible isn't effecting them because of the delay in digesting it and they'll eat a second one that they shouldn't have. Then a sudden decision that they needed to leave a party early wouldn't be unusual and cannabis has been clinically proven to reduce body temperatures

Behavioral and temperature effects of delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol in human-relevant doses in rats

Marijuana and hyperthermia - PubMed

This seems like a very believable scenario to me. Inexperienced people will often think that an edible isn't effecting them because of the delay in digesting it and they'll eat a second one that they shouldn't have. Then a sudden decision that they needed to leave a party early wouldn't be unusual and cannabis has been clinically proven to reduce body temperatures

Behavioral and temperature effects of delta 9-tetrahydrocannabinol in human-relevant doses in rats

Marijuana and hyperthermia - PubMed

This is 100% true. We get ED admissions quite consistently of individuals overindulging on edibles, which apparently is easy to do, and they are admitted with a very altered mental status, often even paranoid and psychotic.

Not saying this happened in this case. But it is possible...MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504
Back