Found Deceased Canada - Jessica Newman, 24, Calgary, 10 March 2015 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JW is the one who told Jessica's ex KCR to speak with TR way back when the initial missing post was made on the CPS Facebook site. Others have said he was quite vocal at the beginning.
I remember now. Thanks.

Going back to the CPS letter, it really seems like they knew exactly who is responsible but needed the body to be found. It actually makes sense now too. I would not be surprised if charges are forthcoming.

I remember now. Thanks.

Going back to the CPS letter, it really seems like they knew exactly who is responsible but needed the body to be found. It actually makes sense now too. I would not be surprised if charges are forthcoming.

I agree newstalk. When you take the letter together with a specific comment made by Jessica's dad and step mom on their Facebook, it seems this was almost the suspected answer. Her body being found that is. I think you are on the right track with this being a body moved because of guilt.

So a man named Sid found the body ?? It was not TR who found it :thinking:
So I wonder if TR placed JRN there so she would be found and he could get relief from his guilt ??? :gaah:
I think I missed something or am I just confused ?

So a man named Sid found the body ?? It was not TR who found it :thinking:
So I wonder if TR placed JRN there so she would be found and he could get relief from his guilt ??? :gaah:
I think I missed something or am I just confused ?

You have it. Maybe TR used the name Sid to reporters or Sid is another crew member.

I agree newstalk. When you take the letter together with a specific comment made by Jessica's dad and step mom on their Facebook, it seems this was almost the suspected answer. Her body being found that is. I think you are on the right track with this being a body moved because of guilt.
Often, part of the thrill of the kill, is the aftermath. Watching the investigation unfold... The pain it causes... The adrenaline rush from getting away with it each day. Of course guilt is possible, we also have to consider that the suspect simply wanted the case to move to the next phase and it wasn't happening fast enough.

It is even more clear, that there really is no such thing as a coincidence. Assuming TR is a suspect, was it pangs of guilt, recognition or wanting the case to move on to the next level that drove him? After all, killing is often driven by a desire to instill fear or wanting to see the crime play out....

I sure hope CPS has all their ducks lined up. Time is ticking.

Often, part of the thrill of the kill, is the aftermath. Watching the investigation unfold... The pain it causes... The adrenaline rush from getting away with it each day. Of course guilt is possible, we also have to consider that the suspect simply wanted the case to move to the next phase and it wasn't happening fast enough.

Is that for all killers or for killers who have killed before?

I sure hope CPS has all their ducks lined up. Time is ticking.
The body holds evidence far beyond what the average person understands. They can find DNA on the smallest surface and latent finger prints on skin.

After looking at this picture link there is little doubt in my mind that the body was moved so it could be discovered. The grass is not tall, there is obvious paving crew activity, and farm/acreages in the general vicinity. I find it very difficult to believe a body in the ditch for 7 weeks would not have been noticed. While a remote area, there is still human presence. This is not a backwoods kind of discovery.

https://twitter.com/nancyhixt/status/595640322358648833

Is that for all killers or for killers who have killed before?
Both. It depends on the motivation for the kill. If it was spontaneous and unplanned, guilty conscience is likely the driving force behind the body being discovered this way. JMO.

After looking at this picture link there is little doubt in my mind that the body was moved so it could be discovered. The grass is not tall, there is obvious paving crew activity, and farm/acreages in the general vicinity. I find it very difficult to believe a body in the ditch for 7 weeks would not have been noticed. While a remote area, there is still human presence. This is not a backwoods kind of discovery.

Levity will be helpful in determining if the body was moved. That will be the easy part for the ME.

Unless the crews were cutting the grass and stopped at where she was found. Or she was found closer to the fence polls where the grass appears longer, or on the side of the driveway part where the drainage pipes are.

Unless the crews were cutting the grass and stopped at where she was found. Or she was found closer to the fence polls where the grass appears longer, or on the side of the driveway part where the drainage pipes are.

I suppose that could be the case. I know if it was a paving crew, and we go with TR's assertion that he was with the crew that found the body, then they wouldn't have been cutting grass. Perhaps I am simply more observant than average because I drive rural roads often. Anything that appears out of the ordinary raises flags for me. Even garbage in the ditch.

The fact that there was paving in the area indicates at least a moderate amount of traffic on that road on a regular basis.

I suppose that could be the case. I know if it was a paving crew, and we go with TR's assertion that he was with the crew that found the body, then they wouldn't have been cutting grass. Perhaps I am simply more observant than average because I drive rural roads often. Anything that appears out of the ordinary raises flags for me. Even garbage in the ditch.

The fact that there was paving in the area indicates at least a moderate amount of traffic on that road on a regular basis.

I imagine the grass was already cut. The small driveway would be a good spot to park for a lunch break or take a pee or smoke a cig. The workers would have retreated away from the paving into the grass at some point.

The driveway would also be a good spot to pull into to unload a body.

I imagine the grass was already cut. The small driveway would be a good spot to park for a lunch break or take a pee or smoke a cig. The workers would have retreated away from the paving into the grass at some point.

The driveway would also be a good spot to pull into to unload a body.

Agreed. I think we are tracking in the same direction LoisLane. I am just struggling with the body being there for almost 8 weeks and not being noticed. I lean towards newstalk's theory that Jessica was perhaps moved knowing that a paving crew (TR) would be in the area.

That would have to be completely stupid to arrange for yourself to find the body. Instant suspect spotlight. It will all come to light soon I'm sure.

I certainly hoped she had just run off. What a hollow and disappointing turn of events. Terrible.

That would have to be completely stupid to arrange for yourself to find the body. Instant suspect spotlight. It will all come to light soon I'm sure.

I certainly hoped she had just run off. What a hollow and disappointing turn of events. Terrible.

I agree completely stupid, but not unheard of. Yes, it is terrible. I don't think it will take long for the police to crack this one.

Calgary Police Response:

"The cause of death is determined by the Medical Examiner. And likely will be withheld to protect the integrity of the investigation."

Picture of location:

535ed5dfc47ac28f81bde9eb418cb39f.jpg

The grass looks like it was recently cut. If so, there is little chance that a body went unnoticed. The smell alone would have been hard to tolerate that close up.

http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/mobile/missing-calgary-woman-found-dead-near-airdrie-1.2359580

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supersnooper001