Found Deceased Canada - Jessica Newman, 24, Calgary, 10 March 2015 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad to hear there will be potentially two WSers at the Prelim Hearing!

'Stan the Cryptic Man'! I think (maybe I'm wrong) that Stan meant... look at the 'who', not the fact that there *are* some. Actually..... maybe I am reading too much into these Likes on various things, but.. to me.. much can be seen from the Likes!
My bad... my soapbox is rather high... sometimes to the point of oxygen depletion.

ok, enough with the bridal shower chest bumps, what's your sleuth???

A few comments back ....... Tied to NT's hunch none of the usual suspects. Not the ex, not the roomie. Likely someone she didn't even know. No evidence whatsoever so nothing to work with. Not for LE or us. Therefore, instinct must prevail. IMO poor lovely girl is deceased.

A few comments back ....... Tied to NT's hunch none of the usual suspects. Not the ex, not the roomie. Likely someone she didn't even know. No evidence whatsoever so nothing to work with. Not for LE or us. Therefore, instinct must prevail. IMO poor lovely girl is deceased.
bbm
imo she did know but not as well as she thought imo imo imo and no not the roomie or ex.

If she was in fact dropped off but didn't make it into her home then what happened in the few seconds it takes to go in? And if the ex dropped her off how did he not see anything? A neighbor did it maybe?

If she was in fact dropped off but didn't make it into her home then what happened in the few seconds it takes to go in? And if the ex dropped her off how did he not see anything? A neighbor did it maybe?

I wonder where AP lives? If he found JN's ID he may have had her address.

KC told me they were still seeing each other. Though I am unsure if what he said is truth or cover up.

Do we know if she was dating?

I wonder how long she was separated from KRC. Maybe they were on again off again and the meeting with the courts regarding child custody was a way to show their renewed committment to one another.

the find jess page had 1069 members around 9:00pm (mountain time) and now has 1030.

just saying

Mine is currently showing 1076 (8 hours later than your last post Stan). Maybe it refreshes/updates automatically at some point in the night? (Wouldn't it do that constantly, 'live' though?)

now it's back at 1069. maybe I've over sleuthed and should go to bed.

If someone doesn't have a landline, and only has a cellphone, would their number/address be listed in online phone directories?

Stan I believe said a Poirier lived a few blocks away.

If someone doesn't have a landline, and only has a cellphone, would their number/address be listed in online phone directories?

Not in Canada, I only have a cell phone, have googled my own number nothing comes up

The police can get the information from the cell phone providers, or at least what the cell phone provider has on file.

If it's one of those burner phones the most that I think that they can find is where it was bought, I may be wrong on this but I don't believe that they can get the call logs on burner phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay