GUILTY Canada - Jessica Newman, 24, Calgary, 10 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
God, what is Calgary turning into? The increase in homocide / bodies being found seems exponential. It seems like its really picked up in the last year or so. Scary stuff… where is the nice, neighbourly city I have lived in my whole life?

Do you think that with social media and msm literally at our fingertips 24/7, we are more aware of every missing person, and every body found, and every crime than we were when we relied on the 'paper', the tv and radio news? I like to think that might be why it seems that crime/violence is escalating.

Do you think that with social media and msm literally at our fingertips 24/7, we are more aware of every missing person, and every body found, and every crime than we were when we relied on the 'paper', the tv and radio news? I like to think that might be why it seems that crime/violence is escalating.

Yes exactly. Although last year was the largest amount of homicides since 2008 I believe. The quintuple murder at the beginning of the year was a big factor to that.

Sounds like they were waiting for the official autopsy results to provide any update, even though the family confirmed.

Keep replying to myself. Feeling lonely. This article is interesting. It says police are confident Jessica was picked up from work TO BE dropped off at home. But doesn't say if that actually happened. Are they tipping their hand? I believe OOTD or newstalk mentioned once about the connection between the release of the letter and the articles claiming she was last seen at her home.

http://m.calgarysun.com/2015/05/09/missing-calgary-woman-jessica-rae-newmans-death-declared-homicide

There are also some comments flying around on the CPS FB page. Rumours of course so just read them and do not post or discuss.

Something else to consider:

*Two weeks* after JRN went missing, three people were arrested near Strathmore for forcible confinement and weapons charges:

http://m.calgarysun.com/2015/03/30/strathmore-mounties-free-kidnap-victim

Going through the names of the suspects, they are all connected to the same crowd that JRN was affiliated with. Look at the map below as to the location of where this other kidnapping was done, and where JRN'S body was recovered:

de8b16ebea505953ace8b055f22fdb7a.jpg

Literally, a twenty minute drive. These suspects have also had a history of robbery, meth and weapons charges according to various MSM sources. Maybe JRN had been involved with some of these elements, which would certainly explain the CFS involvement.

Keep replying to myself. Feeling lonely. This article is interesting. It says police are confident Jessica was picked up from work TO BE dropped off at home. But doesn't say if that actually happened. Are they tipping their hand? I believe OOTD or newstalk mentioned once about the connection between the release of the letter and the articles claiming she was last seen at her home.

http://m.calgarysun.com/2015/05/09/missing-calgary-woman-jessica-rae-newmans-death-declared-homicide

Article also states (BBM):

"Homicide investigators believe Jessica Rae Newman knew her killer but they’re currently still piecing together who that is.

"...police do believe Newman’s disappearance and death was a targeted incident.

Is it just me, or have the JRN photos and most posts been removed from the CPS FB page?

IMO who ever killed her was someone known to her. There are to much variables to have been a stalker type situation
I wonder who she switched shifts with. Was there only one girl working the closing shift?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back