GUILTY Canada - Jessica Newman, 24, Calgary, 10 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't recall where I read that. I believe from one of the facebooks.
Realizing that fb can often hold misinformation, and I don't necessarily think it is always reliable, but I believe it came from him

I think the issue with wherever he dropped her off:

a. he admits he didn't see her go in the house and

b. the housemate reported that she didn't come home

Leaving people to speculate where he'd parked that meant he couldn't see her go in or if, indeed, he had actually dropped her off at home.

If both KR and MH are telling the truth then she must have been waylaid on her way to her house. A neighbour inviting her in for a quick drink that turned bad perhaps?

In a link in the very first post in the original thread for JRN...the link to one of the first alerts of her missing states: "was last seen wearing a black-and-white sleeveless dress and black leather jacket."

http://www.newstalk770.com/2015/03/14/police-searching-for-jessica-rae-newman/

So deugertni and I were both right. Sleeveless black and white still sounds like a dressy outfit to me, not something you would waitress in. I wondered if she changed into it after finishing her shift, maybe to go for a drink?

So deugertni and I were both right. Sleeveless black and white still sounds like a dressy outfit to me, not something you would waitress in. I wondered if she changed into it after finishing her shift, maybe to go for a drink?
Not to poo poo, but it's exactly what one would waitress in, especially in a bar type of atmosphere. The days of frilly pastel uniforms are long gone... now it's about revealing outfits to entice customers and tips.

Not to poo poo, but it's exactly what one would waitress in, especially in a bar type of atmosphere. The days of frilly pastel uniforms are long gone... now it's about revealing outfits to entice customers and tips.
Have you seen the video of the Water Grill? A dressy black and white sleeveless dress would be out of place.

Servers wear black tights or jeans and some kind of close fitting casual top, usually. Even in Boston Pizza, which I think would be a step up, dress code is casual.

You can poo-poo, if you must, OOTD...but I have been out of the house a couple of times since the 80's...:)

Have you seen the video of the Water Grill? A dressy black and white sleeveless dress would be out of place.

Servers wear black tights or jeans and some kind of close fitting casual top, usually. Even in Boston Pizza, which I think would be a step up, dress code is casual.

You can poo-poo, if you must, OOTD...but I have been out of the house a couple of times since the 80's...:)
A waitress has a picture of herself at work on their FB page.

Read the reviews as well.

It's been two weeks since her body was found, hopefully initial test results will be back soon and we'll get some news.

A waitress has a picture of herself at work on their FB page.

Read the reviews as well.

Yes, I see two photos on their facebook pages with waitresses in them. One is wearing a fancy top that might be part of a dress, the other is definitely wearing a floral dress. I agree with those saying it's perfectly possible that what she was last wearing (the sleeveless dress) is what she waitressed in. Also, am seeing some other photos of her wearing a studded jacket, it appears that she wore it as "every day" wear.

I was reading an update on the Alma Del Real case and was struck by something Lead Investigator Jennifer Gobel said after the arrest of Alberto Cruz (was the last one to see her alive, dropped her off at her home but didn't see her go in, and was active in the searches):

<snipped>

"He was never off the radar," Gobel said. "There were several people who were on the radar but he was never off the radar. It was just a matter of finding that key piece of evidence we needed to lock him in. With investigations it's a game of chess. Not a game of checkers. There's strategy to it. It was a matter of playing the right piece at the right time with him in order for us to ensure the preliminary charges of murder."

Which gave me hope that the strategy of the CP is paying off and that we'll hear something soon regarding Jessica.

http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/...red-the-body-of-Alma-Del-Real--304504951.html

Hmm, some seemingly interesting similarities.

I was reading an update on the Alma Del Real case and was struck by something Lead Investigator Jennifer Gobel said after the arrest of Alberto Cruz (was the last one to see her alive, dropped her off at her home but didn't see her go in, and was active in the searches):

<snipped>

"He was never off the radar," Gobel said. "There were several people who were on the radar but he was never off the radar. It was just a matter of finding that key piece of evidence we needed to lock him in. With investigations it's a game of chess. Not a game of checkers. There's strategy to it. It was a matter of playing the right piece at the right time with him in order for us to ensure the preliminary charges of murder."

Which gave me hope that the strategy of the CP is paying off and that we'll hear something soon regarding Jessica.

http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/...red-the-body-of-Alma-Del-Real--304504951.html

These are older units built in the early 60's as far as I remember they have a front door and a back door off the kitchen

This might help...

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Fo...0x53717b18b5c68001:0x7bde3f0323a831b8!6m1!1e1

All the rectangle buildings are the complex she lived in with her roommate. I did notice in one MSM interview with the roommate there was a light blue ford (fusion I think) over his shoulder. I have driven by the apartments a few times and noticed the light blue vehicle in first parking lot in the right hand corner. So if they did live in an apartment there I am not sure how she wouldnt have been seen. There is a large parking lot, and the road you turn off to enter it is actually pretty busy.

Secondly, this is a rental ad for a different place in the same complex somewhere. In case anyone wanted to see.

https://www.rentfaster.ca/calgary-townhouse-for-rent/forest-lawn/spacious-renovated-townhomes-2245

This might help...

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Fo...0x53717b18b5c68001:0x7bde3f0323a831b8!6m1!1e1

All the rectangle buildings are the complex she lived in with her roommate. I did notice in one MSM interview with the roommate there was a light blue ford (fusion I think) over his shoulder. I have driven by the apartments a few times and noticed the light blue vehicle in first parking lot in the right hand corner. So if they did live in an apartment there I am not sure how she wouldnt have been seen. There is a large parking lot, and the road you turn off to enter it is actually pretty busy.

Secondly, this is a rental ad for a different place in the same complex somewhere. In case anyone wanted to see.

https://www.rentfaster.ca/calgary-townhouse-for-rent/forest-lawn/spacious-renovated-townhomes-2245
Tough call... the dropped off story seems to be unclear... intentionally. I would suspect the driver is being looked at very closely. Much like the Shannon Burgess disappearance "last seen" details are ridiculously vague... as though they are not necessarily being taken at face value.

Tough call... the dropped off story seems to be unclear... intentionally. I would suspect the driver is being looked at very closely. Much like the Shannon Burgess disappearance "last seen" details are ridiculously vague... as though they are not necessarily being taken at face value.

Yeah that's what I mean. If she lived in the specific place her roommate was interviewed it's quite a busy area and intersection. At 9 pm someone would have heard or saw something if something happened after a drop off. I'm thinking there was no drop off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This might help...

But they're not all apartments. The townhouses have front doors and back doors. The front door leads into the living area with the stairs straight in front of it. Because opening the door by the parking spaces would let the cold straight in and up the stairs, plus dirty shoes on the carpet. I thought that she might have gone round the back of the house to go in the backdoor by the kitchen area. If that was the case then he wouldn't have seen her once she'd gone round the corner of the house. JMO.

But they're not all apartments. The townhouses have front doors and back doors. The front door leads into the living area with the stairs straight in front of it. Because opening the door by the parking spaces would let the cold straight in and up the stairs, plus dirty shoes on the carpet. I thought that she might have gone round the back of the house to go in the backdoor by the kitchen area. If that was the case then he wouldn't have seen her once she'd gone round the corner of the house. JMO.

Oh I know them well. I was raised in those townhouses. I dont know for sure someone would go around to enter at the field because I would assume the parking lot door would be the "front door". Seems weird to me someone would go all the way around in an attempt not to dirty anything. Could be possible that she lived on the opposite side as her roomate and that was "her door" since she didnt drive? Hard to say, and its also hard to imagine what someones "regular" is. For example I have some friends who ONLY use their back door, and never ever go in or out at the front.

My feeling is that she wasnt dropped off, but with the way the road and the building are - maybe whoever it was said they dropped her off at the street (didnt enter the lot) and thats why they didnt see her go in.

Its not like people are extremely vigilant by any means in Forest Lawn, but I think if she screamed or someone grabbed her its likely someone would have heard with all the people in that dense area.

Personally I dont think she was ever dropped off, or taken against her will in the vicinity of her residence. I think it was before she even made it near her house.

Yeah that's what I mean. If she lived in the specific place her roommate was interviewed it's quite a busy area and intersection. At 9 pm someone would have heard or saw something if something happened after a drop off. I'm thinking there was no drop off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you are absolutely right. Has it been confirmed that KCR was the ex who picked her up? That area of Forest Lawn is not quiet at the best of times. 9pm around there the "party" is just getting started.

I think you are absolutely right. Has it been confirmed that KCR was the ex who picked her up? That area of Forest Lawn is not quiet at the best of times. 9pm around there the "party" is just getting started.
It was hinted at in the Hixt report.

Oh I know them well. I was raised in those townhouses. I dont know for sure someone would go around to enter at the field because I would assume the parking lot door would be the "front door". Seems weird to me someone would go all the way around in an attempt not to dirty anything. Could be possible that she lived on the opposite side as her roomate and that was "her door" since she didnt drive? Hard to say, and its also hard to imagine what someones "regular" is. For example I have some friends who ONLY use their back door, and never ever go in or out at the front.

My feeling is that she wasnt dropped off, but with the way the road and the building are - maybe whoever it was said they dropped her off at the street (didnt enter the lot) and thats why they didnt see her go in.

Its not like people are extremely vigilant by any means in Forest Lawn, but I think if she screamed or someone grabbed her its likely someone would have heard with all the people in that dense area.

Personally I dont think she was ever dropped off, or taken against her will in the vicinity of her residence. I think it was before she even made it near her house.

I am one of those people who only ever use the back door, entering through the backyard of our place. My front door is used probably 6 times a year.

Is it okay to quote from another web site on the same topic?

The character on UC called cd was asked if he knew Jessica and he answered that they shared common ground, but he didn't know her. He said they knew the same people...people that would make you pay twice for something you didn't do.
Was she involved with powerful, unscrupulous people? She seemed like a harmless, gentle young woman,...I can't imagine how she would have raised the ire of whatever group he was referring to, enough to warrant being killed and left in a ditch.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back