CANADA Canada - Kari Campbell, 38, missed son's birthday, Durham Bridge, NB, 19 Aug 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
The family of a missing Fredericton woman is urging anyone with information about her to come forward.

Kari Campbell, 38, has been missing for two weeks. She was last seen in Durham Bridge on Aug. 19.

Her son, 20-year-old Tyler Campbell, said he's alarmed that she hasn't contacted anyone in weeks, and fears something has happened to her.

0824_-_missing_38-year-old_woman_-_kari_lynn_rose_campbell.png

0824_-_missing_38-year-old_woman_-_kari_lynn_rose_campbell.jpeg

More at https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/campbell-missing-woman-fredericton-1.6162982

Kari Lynn Rose Campbell was reported missing to Fredericton Police force on August 22, 2021. Police later learned she was last seen during the morning hours of August 19 outside a home on Lower Durham Road in Durham Bridge.

Update: Missing 38-year-old woman | Royal Canadian Mounted Police

1660919539818.png“No one has seen or heard from Kari since August 19, 2021," says Cpl. Kevin Jones of the Keswick RCMP. "Based on this information, police believe that she may be deceased. This is still an active and open investigation – we are still working to find Kari, and we need anyone with information that could help us to contact police."

When last seen, Kari was wearing a grey sweater, blue jeans, blue Under Armour shoes, and carrying a brown purse. She is described as being approximately five feet two inches (157 centimeters) tall and weighing approximately 120 pounds (54 kilograms). Kari has medium-length brown hair, blue eyes, a butterfly tattoo on her leg and forearm and a sun tattoo on her shoulder blade.
1660919438928.jpeg
An award of $10 - thousand dollars is being offered by Kari Campbell's family for information that leads to finding Kari.

A $10,000 dollar reward is being offered for information that helps in finding a Fredericton woman who has been missing for two years now.

In a news release Saturday, Keswick RCMP say 38-year-old Kari Lynn Rose Campbell was last seen on Aug. 19, 2021 outside of a home on Lower Durham Road in Durham Bridge, N.B.

According to the release, Campbell was reported missing to the Fredericton Police on Aug. 22, 2021, and police have followed up on several leads to try and locate her, but have been unsuccessful.

“No file is ever closed until it is solved, and our priority remains to locate Kari Lynn Rose Campbell,” says Cpl. Kevin Jones with the Keswick RCMP in a news release. “There may be someone out there who has information they haven’t brought forward before, or who may now remember details that could help the investigation, and help bring closure to her family.”

Police are asking anyone with information that could assist the investigation is asked to contact the RCMP at 506-357-4300, or by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.

Additional photos of Kari
1725212109247.jpeg1725212207328.jpeg

Source:

“…a caring woman who "wouldn't hurt a fly."

At the same time, he said, she had a rough childhood, which later led to addictions with drugs and alcohol.

"She was actually on the methadone program for eight years when she went missing ... so she was definitely trying to work towards a better life," he said.

Campbell-Stafford said his last memory of his mother is from the day before she was last seen.

He said she'd bought a new cellphone and was eagerly showing him the camera and other features on it before he left the apartment to meet friends for dinner.
"I said, 'I love you' as I was walking out the door, and then I went out for supper and I came home, and I never seen her again."
Campbell-Stafford said police later told him she'd taken a taxi to a convenience store in Durham Bridge.

He said he tried calling and texting her on the day she was last seen but never got a response.

"My messages were delivering for the first day that she was missing, but then after that they stopped delivering, and then on the second day I called the police," he said.

Campbell is one of three women from Fredericton who have disappeared in recent years.

Erin Brooks, a Wolastoqey woman from Sitansisk (St. Mary's First Nation), was last seen at the St. Mary's Smoke Shop on Dec. 27, 2021. Police say they believe she was the victim of homicide, but no other details have emerged.

The family of Teri-Lynn Wilson, 42, last heard from her on April 13. On Tuesday, Fredericton police said they believe she was the victim of foul play

Additional photos of Kari
View attachment 528426View attachment 528427

Source:

“…a caring woman who "wouldn't hurt a fly."

At the same time, he said, she had a rough childhood, which later led to addictions with drugs and alcohol.

"She was actually on the methadone program for eight years when she went missing ... so she was definitely trying to work towards a better life," he said.

Campbell-Stafford said his last memory of his mother is from the day before she was last seen.

He said she'd bought a new cellphone and was eagerly showing him the camera and other features on it before he left the apartment to meet friends for dinner.
"I said, 'I love you' as I was walking out the door, and then I went out for supper and I came home, and I never seen her again."
Campbell-Stafford said police later told him she'd taken a taxi to a convenience store in Durham Bridge.

He said he tried calling and texting her on the day she was last seen but never got a response.

"My messages were delivering for the first day that she was missing, but then after that they stopped delivering, and then on the second day I called the police," he said.

Campbell is one of three women from Fredericton who have disappeared in recent years.

Erin Brooks, a Wolastoqey woman from Sitansisk (St. Mary's First Nation), was last seen at the St. Mary's Smoke Shop on Dec. 27, 2021. Police say they believe she was the victim of homicide, but no other details have emerged.

The family of Teri-Lynn Wilson, 42, last heard from her on April 13. On Tuesday, Fredericton police said they believe she was the victim of foul play

It's so awful that these three women disappeared. Fredericton isn't a huge place to have that number of missing women. From the articles linked above, all three struggled with drug addiction. It seems possible that someone in that dark world is responsible for the disappearance of all three.
jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974
Back