GUILTY Canada - Karissa Boudreau, 12, Bridgewater, NS, 27 Jan 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I DID think she looked like CA too....found that very eerie!!!

The way she partied after her daughter's death reminds me of CA too. : (

The way she partied after her daughter's death reminds me of CA too. : (

Me too. I wonder what the psychology is behind a Mother that murders her child and then feels the need to celebrate and party?

Poor baby...to die in such sadness and pain...my heart breaks for her.

Me too. I wonder what the psychology is behind a Mother that murders her child and then feels the need to celebrate and party?

Let alone hold a media conference claiming to be distraught and wanting her back safe and sound- Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!:mad:

From the first article.

This is horrible:
""I would do anything for Vernon. The thought of losing him was worse than the thought of losing her," she told an undercover agent."

"Mr. Scovil said Ms. Boudreau had been thinking about killing her daughter for a couple of days because her boyfriend, Vernon Macumber, told her things just weren't working out in their small two-bedroom apartment on Jubilee Road. He told her she had to make a choice."

I cannot imagine putting a man before my child. I know people become dependent on a partner, but it's still hard to imagine it going this far. It's so tragic. Even as her daughter was begging for her life, she didn't even have any compassion.

This does resemble the Caylee case a bit. Maybe within a year, Casey will confess?

This woman is the lowest of the low. Nova Scotia Parole Board, do not ever let this woman out. If she could do this she is beyond redemption.
Just disgusting. Poor Karissa, RIP.

This case just goes to show KC is also every capable of murdering her daughter over a man.
Hope both rot in hell

That is so horrible, it's too bad they can't give her the death penalty, maybe say after serving 40 years first. What a horrible thing to do. Karissa sounded like such a little angel, i swear some of these poor kids don't stand a chance. It's so unfair they can't have a normal life with families that love them.

"He only ever met Karissa once. It was about a week before she went missing and she was looking for a missing cat. There were posters all over town.

“She was desperately looking for this cat to return. She said, 'Please, if you see this cat I don't want the $500 reward. I just want to find the cat and return him to his owner.'”

She was worried about the cat being out in the cold. “We're going to find this cat before he dies in the winter,” she said.

Three weeks later, her frozen remains were found on the bank of the LaHave River just a couple of kilometres from her home

This case just goes to show KC is also every capable of murdering her daughter over a man.
Hope both rot in hell

I think jnTexas you are right, and that KC is not so special. I believe she murdered her child or at the very least is culpable in her death.

Unfortunately, Mothers murder their children all the time. This woman states that she murdered her daughter because a man told her she had to make a choice. Even if Mr. Macumber says he made that statement, I see it as the Mother putting the onus of the murder on someone other than herself by a kind of "he made me do it" mentality. Susan Smith was dumped by a man before she murdered her boys, I think it was an excuse for her.

I come to these threads and to a few other threads and not so much to the KC threads because I have come to realize that KC is mundane. She is the run of the mill Mother who killed her child type. She is not special in any way shape or form.

My heart aches for the Karissa's and the other children of the world who's horrifying deaths at the hands of their Mothers who don't get the media play that others do. Karissa's face was sweet and her smile was beautiful. May she rest in peace.

I think jnTexas you are right, and that KC is not so special. I believe she murdered her child or at the very least is culpable in her death.

Unfortunately, Mothers murder their children all the time. This woman states that she murdered her daughter because a man told her she had to make a choice. Even if Mr. Macumber says he made that statement, I see it as the Mother putting the onus of the murder on someone other than herself by a kind of "he made me do it" mentality. Susan Smith was dumped by a man before she murdered her boys, I think it was an excuse for her.

I come to these threads and to a few other threads and not so much to the KC threads because I have come to realize that KC is mundane. She is the run of the mill Mother who killed her child type. She is not special in any way shape or form.

My heart aches for the Karissa's and the other children of the world who's horrifying deaths at the hands of their Mothers who don't get the media play that others do. Karissa's face was sweet and her smile was beautiful. May she rest in peace.

WOW Kat- that is a wonderful post! Nothing against Caylee-as I follow that faithfully but we live in the most eastern section of Canada and the news does not travel that far- but it is as horrific and dispicable as anything! Our hearts bleed here for Karissa....

My heart is sad - Karissa died a horrible death - killed by a person who should have loved and protected her. The NS Parole Board will receive many petetions to keep the savage in jail for the rest of her life if and when parole is ever brought before them. I personally will canvas for petetions to the NS Parole Board if she even tries for an early release.
A savage, brutal, and totally unnecessary snuffing out of a young life has occurred and will not be forgotten by the community.
Rest in peace Karissa - a bit of justice has been done but it will never bring you back.

E.

My heart is sad - Karissa died a horrible death - killed by a person who should have loved and protected her. The NS Parole Board will receive many petetions to keep the savage in jail for the rest of her life if and when parole is ever brought before them. I personally will canvas for petetions to the NS Parole Board if she even tries for an early release.
A savage, brutal, and totally unnecessary snuffing out of a young life has occurred and will not be forgotten by the community.
Rest in peace Karissa - a bit of justice has been done but it will never bring you back.

E.

:blowkiss:

We live in NB but have a cottage on Cook's Lake E- where are you?

I wish that all these murdered children would get as much attention as the Anthony case does, they all deserve there own spotlight. None of them deserved to die, even worse at the hands of their mothers or fathers!

Why didn't that witch just send her daughter to live with her father or even give her up? She would have been able to have her so-called man and Karissa would have been safe!

Why didn't that witch just send her daughter to live with her father or even give her up? She would have been able to have her so-called man and Karissa would have been safe!

I agree and think that over and over again- from what I know, Karissa at her young, vulnerable age wanted to get to know her Mom a bit better (mind you loved her Dad dearly who raised her)- and he said who would deny your daughter that at 12 years old? Of course not knowing, now, what he knows... so sad all around!

I am on her facebook tribute- well there are many - but on the most honoured one and will send anyone the link who asks...might not be appropriate to put on here...but trust me she is mourned here...so mourned, sigh!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back