GUILTY Canada - Kate Reid, 51, Kitchener, Ont, 2 Jan 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if Kate shared the apartment with a male or female?

What are they taking pics of here

:thinking:

Blood spatter???

Possibly and maybe using the aerial firetruck to not contaminate the scene? Which leads to speculation of whatever happened to her happened on the balcony and below.
What are they taking pics of here

:thinking:

Blood spatter???

Do we know she had a room mate?

Police believe case of missing Kitchener woman is suspicious
5 hours ago

...Police have received additional information that has caused concern, said police spokesperson Olaf Heinzel.

...Heinzel said police set up a command post on Burn Place where Reid lived in an apartment with a roommate.

http://www.insidehalton.com/news-st...ase-of-missing-kitchener-woman-is-suspicious/

Just curious kdgdid, is 'a roommate' news to your friend, Kate's friend & neighbor???

Thanks for the info about the roommate. I asked my fb friend about a roommate and she did not know of 1. She is not the friend of KLR, she is a friend of the friend and neighbour KLD who posted that she wanted to be contacted about info
Just curious kdgdid, is 'a roommate' news to your friend, Kate's friend & neighbor???

The address of the apartment building is #10 Burn Place, please someone correct me if I'm wrong....TIA.

Thanks for the info about the roommate. I asked my fb friend about a roommate and she did not know of 1. She is not the friend of KLR, she is a friend of the friend and neighbour KLD who posted that she wanted to be contacted about info

Thanks for clarifying, (a friend of a friend & neighbour of...) I left out one degree lol so would we call your connection 3 degree's of separation??

I lightened and enlarged that pic and it clearly shows that green tarp covering something on the balcony.

tara1.jpg

From the angle of the camera (and the direction the man behind him is also looking) it looks like they're focused on the area just to the side of the door. Likely whatever is under that tarp.

Attachments

• tara1.jpg
    tara1.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 79
This image from google street view captured last May clearly shows 2 green resin lawn chairs sitting on the patio (and in another angle you can see there's a small table between them) so this is most likely what's covered by that green tarp.

Oddly enough I noticed in the pic taken this week, her screen door bottom panel is open exactly the same way it was last May. I can only assume the police on site opened it, because if not, who opens a window in THIS weather??

tara2.jpg

This image from google street view captured last May clearly shows 2 green resin lawn chairs sitting on the patio (and in another angle you can see there's a small table between them) so this is most likely what's covered by that green tarp.

Oddly enough I noticed in the pic taken this week, her screen door bottom panel is open exactly the same way it was last May. I can only assume the police on site opened it, because if not, who opens a window in THIS weather??

View attachment 70613

Is she a smoker? Or did she have someone visit who is a smoker?

From the various comments on msm social media pages, I'm reading that she's known to people but not many really know her, if that makes sense? Many comment they've seen her around asking for money for her and her son, but haven't seen her in a "while".

[video]http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=562047&binId=1.1147261&playlistPageNum=1[/video]

Also looks like someone is standing inside the door. I wonder when she moved into this apt the knick knacks from the pic from the google street view do not appear in the window.
I lightened and enlarged that pic and it clearly shows that green tarp covering something on the balcony.

View attachment 70611

From the angle of the camera (and the direction the man behind him is also looking) it looks like they're focused on the area just to the side of the door. Likely whatever is under that tarp.

I wonder if the son is the roommate and where he is?
From the various comments on msm social media pages, I'm reading that she's known to people but not many really know her, if that makes sense? Many comment they've seen her around asking for money for her and her son, but haven't seen her in a "while".

Yes, where is this son? Who reported her missing? Who is the roommate and what does Wendy Crescent have to do with any of this? So many questions...

I re read 1 of the MSM articles. KLR was last seen on Jan 1st but not reported missing until Jan 27th, she was reported missing by a local relative[ maybe the son?]. How far is Wendy Crescent from Burns Pl?
Yes, where is this son? Who reported her missing? Who is the roommate and what does Wendy Crescent have to do with any of this? So many questions...

Also looks like someone is standing inside the door. I wonder when she moved into this apt the knick knacks from the pic from the google street view do not appear in the window.

I didn't even notice the knick knacks were gone. The valance is also missing in the recent msm pics. Ugh. Seems to me this mystery roommate would be a serious person of interest right now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back