GUILTY Canada - Kate Reid, 51, Kitchener, Ont, 2 Jan 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So they have already searched Henry Strum Greenway stormwater channel....

:thinking:

Where would a person hide a body in January in the Great White North...??? What did he do with Kate?

Good question. We didn't really have that much snow yet New Year's Day so it's anyone's guess where she is.

Snow or not...was the ground frozen? What are the chances at 61 years old, he dug a hole and buried her anyway? Does he have access to heavy equipment? What else do you do with a body in January in K-W?

She's not in the water channel? Are they checking the landfill?

Does Hugh have a vehicle? Or did he need help?

It would be a tough go getting a body down from a third floor walk up, over the balcony is extreme but also believable. They do say desperate times call for desperate measures.

:eek:

Just wondering ---> Where EXACTLY is Kate?

:candle:

Snow or not...was the ground frozen? What are the chances at 61 years old, he dug a hole and buried her anyway? Does he have access to heavy equipment? What else do you do with a body in January in K-W?

She's not in the water channel? Are they checking the landfill?

Does Hugh have a vehicle? Or did he need help?

It would be a tough go getting a body down from a third floor walk up, over the balcony is extreme but also believable. They do say desperate times call for desperate measures.

:eek:

Just wondering ---> Where EXACTLY is Kate?

:candle:

Do we know what he did for work? Would he have had access to an incinerator?

IMO he used the balcony to get her out of the apartment

one of those heavy duty ''construction debris'' bags ((Home Depot)) -- thick heavy dark poly and they are long too?

The obit for the person with the same christian names reversed (Rev. RHM) appears to be HRM's father, and if so, it seems to indicate HRM is single.

I still want to know the Toronto connection. Perhaps she isn't even in KW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if he stored her on the balcony while he was doing things to make her remains small enough to be able to be removed. I don't think that he would have been able to remove a complete body and have no one notice, not in an apartment building.

I wonder what his motive was, if she maybe spurned his advances.

I hope he gives her family and friends closure by telling the investigators where they might find her remains.

I know this is off topic but has my heart beating abit faster right now.
My 19yr old son was arrested almost 4!weeks ago for a breach on his terms of no drinking and assaulting his gma.
We called the police. We full well knew it meant he would be jailed. Heartbreaking as we almost had him in inpatient treatment but he choose to get drunk.
Now my son also ha court today and would have been transported with this murderer.
They are at the same jail on the same unit. Go figure.
Shaking my head at the choices my dear son makes. He doesn't belong there but yet knows what the consequences will be should he choose to drink. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on the info in that, this appears to be him.

Seems man of few words and fewer pics. I wonder if the one and only pic posted Feb 16 of water, trees and a star above the tree is any indication of where Kate might be :(

Seems man of few words and fewer pics. I wonder if the one and only pic posted Feb 16 of water, trees and a star above the tree is any indication of where Kate might be :(

I was thinking the same thing :(

He does comment, and has recently, on people's photos.

If looks are any indicator, I think the HM / rhmcc*** of Kitchener on twitter is the spitting image of the Rev .. very few tweets, nothing to be gleaned from it.

If looks are any indicator, I think the HM / rhmcc*** of Kitchener on twitter is the spitting image of the Rev .. very few tweets, nothing to be gleaned from it.

YES! I saw that a few days ago, but couldn't recall where I'd seen it when I saw the Rev's photo (actually for a moment thought they were one and the same). Indie film writer and producer...?

I've seen the obit pic, FB and twitter accounts you're all seeing. I didn't post links to any of them because I can't be certain. The indignity to a human body charge is due to him disposing of her somewhere in KW. Nothing in any of the msm reports say he dismembered her or anything like that. It doesn't mean he DIDN'T, it just hasn't been reported anywhere (that I'm aware of).

I've seen the obit pic, FB and twitter accounts you're all seeing. I didn't post links to any of them because I can't be certain. The indignity to a human body charge is due to him disposing of her somewhere in KW. Nothing in any of the msm reports say he dismembered her or anything like that. It doesn't mean he DIDN'T, it just hasn't been reported anywhere (that I'm aware of).

The names (Hugh Rayburn) and locations, obit connections, AND social media connections are too similar to be a coincidence. JMO.

The CCC seems to distinguish between "human body" and "human remains":

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/page-90.html#docCont

Dead body

182. Every one who

(a) neglects, without lawful excuse, to perform any duty that is imposed on him by law or that he undertakes with reference to the burial of a dead human body or human remains, or

(b) improperly or indecently interferes with or offers any indignity to a dead human body or human remains, whether buried or not,

is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years.

For example, here's someone who was charged under the wording "committing an indignity to a human body":

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/02/16/indignity-to-a-body-charge-after-woman-found-in-laneway

and here's someone charged under the wording "committing an indignity to human remains":

http://www.thestar.com/news/2007/06/15/manslaughter_conviction_in_dismemberment_killing.html

One charge usually relates to simply not providing appropriate dignity to the dead body (i.e. proper burial, leaving it to the elements, etc) and the other usually involves some activity above and beyond neglect to deal with the body in an appropriate fashion.

That's always been my understanding of the difference, but not 100% sure, so could just be semantics?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery
Back