GUILTY Canada - Kelsey Felker, 24, found dismembered, Kitchener, Ont, 26 Jan 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Arrest made and name released

Stephen Johnson was arrested at a motel on the east side of the city just before 4 a.m. and was awaiting a court appearance Thursday afternoon where he was to be formally charged.

Mr. Johnson and Ms. Felker, 24, are believed to have known each other and no further arrests are anticipated, Waterloo Regional Police spokesman Olaf Heinzel said.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...-arrest-in-dismemberment-case/article8032101/

Police were seen today leaving a wooded area off of Chicopee and river road today with biohazard bags. Possibly the rest of her remains. Also looks like Stephen Johnson was a resident of the building where the torso was found. Guys obviously ****ing retarded enough to throw her body out in his own building.

Police were seen today leaving a wooded area off of Chicopee and river road today with biohazard bags. Possibly the rest of her remains. Also looks like Stephen Johnson was a resident of the building where the torso was found. Guys obviously ****ing retarded enough to throw her body out in his own building.

I guess he was not available for questioning, since he dodged for the Inn (presumably).

I really hope they find the rest of her remains rest her soul.

'You’ll rot in hell,’ brother tells accused in torso murder

snipped...A court document shows Johnson – who appears to have only a minor criminal record – lived on the 17th floor of an apartment building at 250 Frederick Street in Kitchener.

http://www.therecord.com/news/local...in-hell-brother-tells-accused-in-torso-murder

What kind of garbage is one viewing, that causes them to go from a minor criminal record, to a dismembering murderer?

Wth is going on in our country?

I know this motel from living in the area. Known to be a hangout for drug dealers.

This is so sad.

At the request of her family, police released a photograph of Felker when she was a fresh-faced teenager.

“They would like that she be remembered from this photo that they have provided when she was 15,” Heinzel said.

A slight man with glasses and a shaved head, Johnson showed no emotion even after the outburst by Cunningham, who said he is one of the dead woman’s four siblings.

A court document shows Johnson lived on the 17th floor of an apartment building at 250 Frederick Street in Kitchener.

The murder and dismemberment of Felker, 24, are alleged in the formal charges against Johnson to have taken place in Kitchener between Jan. 16 and Jan. 26, the day her torso was found.

Police detectives and forensic officers are continuing their work at the Frederick apartment where Johnson lived and Felker’s remains were found.

“They have a location inside the building that they are examining,” Heinzel said.

Asked if police believe the dismemberment occurred at the building, he said: “I don’t want to speculate about that. I don’t know.”

He said police are not at any other scene in connection with this case.

At the side of the Frederick apartment building, a memorial with flowers and candles has been set up. A note inside a cellophane flower bag says: “Kelsey Louise Felker Jackson, you will be forever missed, forever loved — Craig xxoo.”

http://www.therecord.com/news/local...in-hell-brother-tells-accused-in-torso-murder

Knights Inn is known here in town as a little bit of a "sketchy" motel. Known for drug deals and the like. Scary to think a place that is travelled past almost daily, is the last known place of where such a horrible person was found. :(

Lots of info from an ex-FBI profiler here, this was published prior to arrest.

Some details on Kelsey's kind nature, and her children

Yarascavitch said her charity would often donate clothes and other personal items to Felker, but unlike many others who received clothes, on three or four separate occasions she gave the clothes right back to the charity if she grew out of them or felt others needed them more.

“She was such a caring girl.”

About a week and a half before Christmas Day is when Yarascavitch last saw Felker. Felker received some personal items like shampoo and toothpaste from the charity and left, looking sad.

Yarascavitch said Felker had given birth three times. A couple had adopted two of the children. She said Felker never mentioned to her where the third child ended up.

“So Christmas time was hard,” Yarascavitch said. “She told me more than once that the drugs were the only painkiller strong enough to help her numb the feelings that she had.”

“There was still a lot of hope,” Yarascavitch said. “She was only 24 years old. There was a lot of time for her to get back out of it and get back on her feet.”

http://metronews.ca/news/kitchener/532119/felker-likely-knew-her-killer-ex-fbi-agent-says/

I'm actually not surprised he lived in the building. Pretty dumb though. I wonder if the other parts are in a landfill (sigh). SO glad the police closed in on him. I wonder what tips got him nabbed first? His address? :rolleyes:

I'm actually not surprised he lived in the building. Pretty dumb though. I wonder if the other parts are in a landfill (sigh). SO glad the police closed in on him. I wonder what tips got him nabbed first? His address? :rolleyes:
I almost used the term 'never carp on your own doorstep' at the end of an earlier post about how the torso was discarded. This monster just didn't care.
I don't want to imagine what went on in the ten days the police are talking about when the crime took place. That's two bin uplifts.

Cadaver/K9 Dogs searching at River Rd. on the trail, and video here shows LE wheeling out a large plastic case with a bio-hazard sticker on it.

Police officers and a canine unit are seen leaving a wooded area along River Road in Kitchener, Ont., on Thursday, Jan. 31, 2013. (Nicole Lampa / CTV Kitchener)

image.jpeg

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/murder-...o-case-makes-first-court-appearance-1.1137331

According to her twitter, she tried posting a photo on Jan 18th and I had found a deleted comment appears in a google search that I posted earlier. The comment says "i forgot my password'. Also, the post "call me it's Jim appears on Jan 19th. Was it her or someone with her phone? Why is the earliest date of death Jan 16th?

twitter: https://twitter.com/itchFOrTHeUrge

Somebody must have this guys social media stuff. What was his nickname? Facebook? He wasn't leading a wholesome life, I am sure. What is his background?

People are speculating that he is "a well known drug dealer."

Rest in peace, Kelsey. Twenty four years is much too short. Who knows what your future may have held.

:rose: :rose: :rose:

My thoughts are with Kelsey's family and friends.

According to her twitter, she tried posting a photo on Jan 18th and I had found a deleted comment appears in a google search that I posted earlier. The comment says "i forgot my password'. Also, the post "call me it's Jim appears on Jan 19th. Was it her or someone with her phone? Why is the earliest date of death Jan 16th?

twitter: https://twitter.com/itchFOrTHeUrge

Perhaps the 16th was when the garbage was last emptied? I haven't looked for when she was last seen but perhaps that lines up with the 16th as well. Just guessing...

ETA - I just read that the trash was picked up on the Friday before she was found so I don't think my theory on that was valid. I'd guess it correlates to when she was last seen at charities or by others.

VERY interesting comments on RIP Kelsey Felker from a CW. She says she was stalked by this perp .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scorpioo18
Back