CANADA Canada - Kevin Dilk, 50, St Boniface, MB, 23 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
kevin-dilk.jpg

St. Boniface Streetlinks set out from Provencher Boulevard at 11 a.m with an estimated 150 searchers, including Dilk family members. Then the Bear Clan Patrol led a search from the Norwood Hotel at 1 p.m.

"If he can hear this, please come home. If anyone knows anything, please tell us," said niece Ginger Dilk. "This is a nightmare. We just want him home."
Dilk, 50, is a teacher at Collège Béliveau, a Grade 7 to 12 school in the Louis Riel School Division. Between 5-8 a.m. Wednesday he is believed to have left his St. Boniface home on foot, according to Facebook posts confirmed by his family.
Dilk is about five feet, nine inches tall, with a slim build and grey hair. He usually wears glasses.

Police say he may possibly wearing a black leather jacket, button up shirt and blue jeans, black hat and black boots

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...-for-missing-teacher-in-st-boniface-1.3869904

The 50-year-old has been missing since Nov. 23. His wife has said no one has heard from him since that morning.
Earlier this week, Winnipeg police Const. Rob Carver told reporters at a press conference that Dilk left home without his car or other essential items.

“We are concerned about Mr. Dilk”s well-being,” he said, “He has left without his vehicle and without the typical things that we use when we leave our home. I believe he left his cell phone and his wallet.”
https://reportca.net/2016/11/more-t...ather-to-search-for-missing-winnipeg-teacher/

Kevin is married with 2 children... Apparently Sylvie left work as usual some time around 5 a.m.

"And Kevin was still at home, in his office at home, in his pyjamas."

That was the last time Sylvie saw him. http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/kevin-dilk-404364046.html

"She assumed he got up and left for work that day, as well."

But, at this point at least, all the family knows is he left sometime between the time his wife left and when his 20-year-old son and 18-year-old daughter got up around 8:30 a.m. and their dad wasn't there. http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/kevin-dilk-404364046.html

This is rather odd, imo. There's nothing in the news articles about why he may have walked out of his house without car, cell phone or keys. Apparently his wife has already left for work and children were sleeping.

So, really, do we know that he walked out of his house?
This poor family.

This is rather odd, imo. There's nothing in the news articles about why he may have walked out of his house without car, cell phone or keys. Apparently his wife has already left for work and children were sleeping.

So, really, do we know that he walked out of his house?

This poor family.

There is not a lot of information on the time he disappeared so we do not know what happened prior to his disappearance.
His niece and now his sister are the family's spoke persons.

This seems like a "strange case", as this man looks to be a pretty average, decent citizen that's professionally employed and well liked. Ask yourself "why" he would leave the house without his cellphone, or wallet, and car. The only answer you can come up with is that-if he left his home on his "own vilicion" without these things-that only means one thing to me, and that is he believed he would never need them again, as he was going to take his own life. We really don't know if there was a third party involved that forced the play ??? We don't know how he and his wife got along, and if there was trouble in the marriage. We don't know if he had a gambling problem, or a drug problem? He also could have been suffering from severe depression. I respect the police have to keep case information confidential, as it could jepordize the case in the event of foul play- but if they could give some basic background on this man-it would help the search. The thing I find strange is that it's only his sister and her daughter, that are pushing for answers, and helping in the search. What about the wife ??? seems like she's basically disinterested here, and out of the picture? I'm quite sure there are a lot of domestic, and or social issues going on in this family, that have been held back from the public, that will eventually come out. He was well liked as a teacher, and so was his wife apparently-so what gives here ???- I'd like to know some background information. I do not believe this man is still alive and his body will be found when the snow melts-"suicide" ( hope not though)

This seems like a "strange case", as this man looks to be a pretty average, decent citizen that's professionally employed and well liked. Ask yourself "why" he would leave the house without his cellphone, or wallet, and car. The only answer you can come up with is that-if he left his home on his "own vilicion" without these things-that only means one thing to me, and that is he believed he would never need them again, as he was going to take his own life. We really don't know if there was a third party involved that forced the play ??? We don't know how he and his wife got along, and if there was trouble in the marriage. We don't know if he had a gambling problem, or a drug problem? He also could have been suffering from severe depression. I respect the police have to keep case information confidential, as it could jepordize the case in the event of foul play- but if they could give some basic background on this man-it would help the search. The thing I find strange is that it's only his sister and her daughter, that are pushing for answers, and helping in the search. What about the wife ??? seems like she's basically disinterested here, and out of the picture? I'm quite sure there are a lot of domestic, and or social issues going on in this family, that have been held back from the public, that will eventually come out. He was well liked as a teacher, and so was his wife apparently-so what gives here ???- I'd like to know some background information. I do not believe this man is still alive and his body will be found when the snow melts-"suicide" ( hope not though)

Find page: https://m.facebook.com/groups/1735927403394150/?ref=group_header&view=group

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks as if Kevin is still missing. People still posting on his Missing FB Page.
Bumping for Kevin

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa
Back