GUILTY Canada - Kienan Hebert, 3, Sparwood BC, 7 Sept 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just hearing about the arrest. Great news!!! There's an accomplice???? Oh-oh...I hope it wasn't someone who wanted to do any harm to Kienan, is it only a person who was helping Randall elude police?

Way to go Taz the dog! Big reward (treats) for this furry guy!

Was he not due in court this month for something else, or am I confusing him with another case?

He was due to appear in Pincher Creek Court on September 19, 2011 as the accused in a set of charges (mostly theft) related to an incident on the Alberta side of CNP which took place last year.

As far as his emotional state, his father said he is doing remarkably well. His older siblings are having a harder time mostly because they have more awareness of life in general, what could have happened, etc. The only discernable change in KH behavior is an increased aversion to strangers. At such a young age, he will take his cues from those around him, in particular his siblings and parents. A Sparwood resident offered to pay for an enhanced security system to be installed in the Hebert home. They have also discussed adding a well trained dog to their family.

I am so torn on this. Most cases kidnappers kill the kid in hopes they wont get caught. I keep hoping that the guy is made example of that if you let the kid live you don't get punished as hard. But then I remember it was letting him off easy last time that allowed him to do this to Kienan.

I guess all I can say is I wish evil people didn't exist,

He was due to appear in Pincher Creek Court on September 19, 2011 as the accused in a set of charges (mostly theft) related to an incident on the Alberta side of CNP which took place last year.

As far as his emotional state, his father said he is doing remarkably well. His older siblings are having a harder time mostly because they have more awareness of life in general, what could have happened, etc. The only discernable change in KH behavior is an increased aversion to strangers. At such a young age, he will take his cues from those around him, in particular his siblings and parents. A Sparwood resident offered to pay for an enhanced security system to be installed in the Hebert home. They have also discussed adding a well trained dog to their family.

BBM

Pretty much where he was caught isn't it?

Thanks for the update on the family.

anyone know where I can watch the presser that is happening (now or sometime this evening?) live over the net? Pls and thanks in advance. :)

anyone know where I can watch the presser that is happening (now or sometime this evening?) live over the net? Pls and thanks in advance. :)

The press conference is scheduled for 4pm - news1130 states they have a reporter in Sparwood so you could listen, but not watch at their site. I'll see if I can find anyone that will be streaming the video.

http://www.news1130.com/news/local/article/276918--randall-hopley-arrested-police-to-speak-at-4-p-m

edited to say yes margaret - global will be streaming the press conference shortly!

I will try and grab the link and upload it. Is embedding allowed on WS or is it better to link to youtube ? If a mod or someone else could let me know, that would be great.

I will try and grab the link and upload it. Is embedding allowed on WS or is it better to link to youtube ? If a mod or someone else could let me know, that would be great.

I have seen links to Youtube on WS so that would be great.

Let's hope they lock him away for a very long time......and I don't mean 10 or 15 years. :innocent:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back