GUILTY Canada - Kienan Hebert, 3, Sparwood BC, 7 Sept 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm guessing he does care, but knows LE have done all they can to put this guy away. He blames the court/judge(s) who let him back into society. Rightfully so.

ETA: also guessing that the media is trying to get some anger towards LE for the home being unguarded, and the "who cares" is his way of saying lay off of LE 'cause they're not the ones to blame.

Hopley is caught .... WHOOP .....:great::great::woohoo::woohoo:

No kidding! It's been such a long, tough haul for them. So intense...for so many days. I can't begin to imagine how many leads the followed up on. Every suspicious car, every suspicious hitchhiker, every specific walker and ATV'er. Every abandoned camp or cabin.

Pheww!

I wish all LE worked like this to find a suspect. Imagine, across two provinces, and they never let up even a little. Maybe they can give lessons to other LE in how to do searches.

Hopefully the courts will do what they can to keep him off the streets now. Sadly, he will be out into society again.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...oys-disappearance/article2163537/?from=sec431
New phone app for finding missing children used in Kienan's disappearance
"when police issued an amber alert last Wednesday in Kienan’s disappearance, the Missing Children’s Society of Canada went live with the new app, relaying vital information about the child and his suspected abductor to more than 7,000 smart-phone users in British Columbia and Alberta with the push of a button.

“The Poynt app allows us to, immediately and in real time, issue child search alerts to as many as a million Poynt users in Canada,” Amanda Pick, the society’s executive director, said on Monday. “We can also send the alert to specific geographic areas within a kilometre of where that child was last seen or abducted from.”

Poynt users in specific regions receive an alert on their smart phones and can see all available information about a missing child believed to be in the area.

It’s the first time anywhere this type of technology has been used in a search for a missing child, Ms. Pick said."

A press conference will be held in Sparwood this afternoon. No other details are available at this time and no media calls will be returned before the press conference, police said.

Media reports say Hopley was captured in Alberta, three kilometres from the border at Crowsnest Pass Lake.

A police dog named Taz from the Kelowna RCMP detachment had been tracking Hopley through the night and led officers to his location this morning, Global News is reporting. He was hiding in a gravel pit just off the highway.

According to Global BC, Hopley is being transported back to B.C. by authorities.

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/Randall...ect+arrested/5395186/story.html#ixzz1Xr8pFMQr

I hope they have a 2nd name and description at the presser.

Silly Vancouver Sun...there is no "Crowsnest Pass Lake." There's Crowsnest Lake, Emerald Lake, and Island Lake, and he was found closest to Island Lake, at Summit Lime Works. Sometimes the lakes are collectively all referred to as the Crowsnest Lakes because they're so close together.

Likely:
break and enter (x2 - one for when he took him and one for when he was returned?)
kidnapping
forcible confinement of a minor

AND
if he had an accomplice (or he was the accomplice here)....
-> counsel aid and abet a criminal
And more depending on their role in the matter.

Further, I'm sure they did a tox screen on Kienan at the hospital...
-> If any traces of anything show up...
-> adminstering a noxious substance to a minor

Actually... as much as I don't want to go here............

IF YOU'RE A LOVED ONE OF KIENAN'S OR THE FAMILY, STOP READING AND SKIP REST OF POST!!!

-> we don't know yet if Kienan might have been used in some sort of child *advertiser censored* photos / filming either with other adult(s) or child(ren)....or..... ya. I certainly hate to think so, but.... I've worked with pedophiles before and their victims... as a front line child welfare staff...... and believe me when I tell you that just because there are no marks or visible evidence available... does NOT mean the child was "unharmed"!! Sure, we'd like to think so, but Hopley's history, unfortunately, implies to at least (and I'm sure others), that this notion would be likely naive!!

(just skipping lines so friends / family who may be reading have a better chance of not accidentally reading what I posted above).... If you must quote this post, I'd rather you do so using the post number and my ID, rather than hitting the quote button as it makes it harder for family to avoid it if its cross posted all over the place around here! Thanks in advance.

Likely:
break and enter (x2 - one for when he took him and one for when he was returned?)
kidnapping
forcible confinement of a minor

AND
if he had an accomplice (or he was the accomplice here)....
-> counsel aid and abet a criminal
And more depending on their role in the matter.

Further, I'm sure they did a tox screen on Kienan at the hospital...
-> If any traces of anything show up...
-> adminstering a noxious substance to a minor

If his entry point to the home was unlocked, he will not be charged with breaking and entering with intent, he would be charged at most with unlawful entry.

Kienan was transported to hospital via ambulance within minutes of being reunited with his parents. He was examined and no evidence of physical/sexual harm was found. Paul Hebert has said in MSM that Kienan was obvisouly physically well cared for during his time away. Physical harm would definitely include the administration of a 'noxious substance', drugs, alcohol, etc. A forensic kit was most likely done at the hospital (swabs, pictures, fingernails, etc) but I doubt that anything of much significance will be found.

I'm not worried about how Kienan LOOKED. I'm worried about what they'll find when they discover the hideout where the child was kept, and what his emotional state might be.

Was he not due in court this month for something else, or am I confusing him with another case?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back