Canada - Laura Babcock, 23, Toronto, 26 June 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just followed a page that was linked with the Help Us Find Laura page.. The person seems to be the Aunt of Laura.. She says Laura could be in Croatia (A name is inserted here)or the USA...please LOOK for LAURA!

IIRC .. Dellen vacationed there... But when??

WHAT?! Yes, DM did travel to Croatia in 2012.

http://m.torontosun.com/vip?referred=http://m.torontosun.com/2013/05/17/police-reviewing-the-death-of-dellen-millards-dad

(Grrr, can't get the link to open without subscribing? Must be another link to this video)

and it is also discussed here...

http://victoriastaffordapsychicinvestigation.wordpress.com/2013/05/17/prediction-comes-true-may-17-2013-dellen-millard-is-involved-in-other-missing-persons-and-deaths-laura-babcock-ryan-and-his-father-wayne-millard/

Seems like the uncle didn't even know she was classified as missing.. ???

I noticed that too! I found that to be odd. Unless the family isn't close knit, but still, you would think he would of at least heard? Even he seemed perplexed JMO

I just followed a page that was linked with the Help Us Find Laura page.. The person seems to be the Aunt of Laura.. She says Laura could be in Croatia (A name is inserted here)or the USA...please LOOK for LAURA!

IIRC .. Dellen vacationed there... But when??

Now I'm wondering if the Aunt originally got her info from the 2nd link I found upthread (#181)? I mean why would the Aunt think Croatia??

Now I'm wondering if the Aunt originally got her info from the 2nd link I found upthread (#181)? I mean why would the Aunt think Croatia??

yes,she could have got her info from there.. I wonder why she put the other ladies name in brackets??

So weird that the uncle didn't know and the family apparently had an opportunity to tell them April of this year, yet didn't..

IMO.. Due to Lauras tendencies, maybe her immediate family figured she took of on her own free will, and she may have... But ran into trouble along the way.. :(

yes,she could have got her info from there.. I wonder why she put the other ladies name in brackets??
So weird that the uncle didn't know and the family apparently had an opportunity to tell them April of this year, yet didn't..

IMO.. Due to Lauras tendencies, maybe her immediate family figured she took of on her own free will, and she may have... But ran into trouble along the way.. :(

BBM ~ the name tagged in that post, according to her page, lives in Croatia.

Yes, it seems the lady she named lives in Croatia. I wonder if Laura knows this women, or has family or friends in Croatia that maybe she wanted to surprise visit, but never made it, got lost, ran into trouble? Has Laura been to Croatia before? Did she go with DM? However, TBH i tend to believe that the Aunt most likely stumbled upon that link from the 'psychic' and of course being desperate to try any avenue to find Laura she thought 'why not'? I wish we knew why the Aunt mentioned Croatia. JMO

Leaving her pup with her parents, maybe she did plan on travelling, but maybe she thought that it would be in the best interest for her pup to stay with her parents since she does not have a secure home?

Has Laura been to the states before? It had been mentioned that she was sighted in Vegas, is this really somewhere she would go, and why no bewildered reaction from her friends when someone mentioned they may have seen her at the Rhino (gentlemans club)? Is she a dancer? Maybe it would be good to look into clubs in the GTA to see if anyone knows her?

I don't understand what her friends think she is involved in that could be so bad that they want to keep it such a secret, so much that it takes precedence over finding her? I mean we all have our vulnerable moments in life, and in no way does it make her a bad person.

I just wish we at least knew where to start looking. I wouldn't even know where to begin. Last she was seen was in Yorkville?

I just hope that she comes hime safely.

MOO

I don't believe she was ever in Vegas, I think someone was trolling her friends, and due to their naivete they took it seriously. Unbelievable that someone is now asking how to keep media away from the vigil smh

I don't believe she was ever in Vegas, I think someone was trolling her friends, and due to their naivete they took it seriously. Unbelievable that someone is now asking how to keep media away from the vigil smh

I agree with you 100%. The Dirty was the last place her face should have been plastered, no need to explain further, the reasons are obvious.

They don't want media at the vigil? That is the whole point. What part of media benefits are they not understanding? Unreal.

Where's Laura??

I agree with you 100%. The Dirty was the last place her face should have been plastered, no need to explain further, the reasons are obvious.

They don't want media at the vigil? That is the whole point. What part of media benefits are they not understanding? Unreal.

Where's Laura??

Totally disgusted!!! I hold out hope for SL to break the chains of that silence FOR LAURA!!

The one photo of DM on the psychic web link looks like the Parliament buildings in Athens Greece, not Croatia. There is no frame around the wrist tattoo.

I had read somewhere that she had no passport or CC's on her when she disappeared. I was looking for the article and came across another one that I hadn't seen yet. This explains a little more of her relationship with SL and what she was going through at the time.

I'm also wondering if she had done this before, just up and left since her parents seem to think she's just not ready to come home yet. I have a feeling if SL hadn't pursued this, no one would even know who Laura Babcock is, or that she is actively missing. JMO

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...en-millard-and-missing-woman/article12015795/

The one photo of DM on the psychic web link looks like the Parliament buildings in Athens Greece, not Croatia. There is no frame around the wrist tattoo.

I cannot follow that website, it's too all over the place for me. Is the psychic just reiterating what we already know?

I had read somewhere that she had no passport or CC's on her when she disappeared. I was looking for the article and came across another one that I hadn't seen yet. This explains a little more of her relationship with SL and what she was going through at the time.

I'm also wondering if she had done this before, just up and left since her parents seem to think she's just not ready to come home yet. I have a feeling if SL hadn't pursued this, no one would even know who Laura Babcock is, or that she is actively missing. JMO

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...en-millard-and-missing-woman/article12015795/

From what I gather, the friends are trying to or want to hide lauras drug problem from the media... And the involvement "most" drug addicted females get themselves into... NOW is the time to take a stand for Laura! Now is the time to scream loud to the public, let Laura hear (if she is alive) that SOMEONE cares!! Now is not the time to be ashamed of a girl that obviously needs help if she is alive somewhere!!

Thank God for SL!

If Laura has no passport, we know it is unlikley she left Canada.. IMO..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper