Canada - Laura Babcock, 23, Toronto, 26 June 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance this woman found floating in lake in Toronto is Laura??

Only if she recently passed away IMO. If she's been deceased for almost a year, there is no way they could determine that a woman's body was in that bag this quickly.

MOO

Laura Babcock's friends have made up a new missing poster. I don't know how to post a link to it but here is the link to her fb page. maybe someone can put up a link to her new poster. Where are you Laura? Everyone is looking for you now.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/448222475198966/572861439401735/?notif_t=group_comment_reply

Let me know if this has blown the margins (looks OK on my laptop).

166017_10151650493477247_701664585_n.jpg

Did they find out if she actually looked at any apartments or any rooms?

I made a request to join the help find Laura group on FB, the request was approved, and I posted on the page. I was contacted by a family member and told that my comments were not welcome, and that I should keep them to myself, that I didn't know Laura. I really don't get this, shying away from media, being secretive when information about Laura may help find her, alienating supporters.

Sorry you had that problem MamaDukes. I can understand that they are worried, concerned and scared. They have designated one person to talk to media and have set up a vigil and now have a twitter account so they are trying to get the word out there while respecting her family's wishes.

I have copied a link given by SL to show the ring Laura wore regularly.
http://www.peoplesjewellers.com/product/index.jsp?productId=20865586

I made a request to join the help find Laura group on FB, the request was approved, and I posted on the page. I was contacted by a family member and told that my comments were not welcome, and that I should keep them to myself, that I didn't know Laura. I really don't get this, shying away from media, being secretive when information about Laura may help find her, alienating supporters.

What comments did you make?

Sorry you had that problem MamaDukes. I can understand that they are worried, concerned and scared. They have designated one person to talk to media and have set up a vigil and now have a twitter account so they are trying to get the word out there while respecting her family's wishes.

Anyone checked pawn shops for that ring? if she had no where to go, no doubt she ditched the ring.

I don't think they are really trying to find her..IMO

It's like "help us find Laura" but we are not telling you anything about her!!

What kind of girl Laura is... Where would be the best place to look for her:banghead:

Sorry, but I do not think they are sincere.

I hear ya Wendy101.......something is very off about this whole case, I am not saying she is not missing and hope she is safe but not your usual Missing Person's case and it can't be all because the Police dropped it so fast and it's there fault so blame them?? :fence::moo:

With all due respect, this is what I don't understand about the parents (and maybe it is denial).

They know DM has been charged with murder. Yet Mom (from what tone I can get from the article) say he is an attractive, polite man like he is the man that just delivered her flowers.

Half the crew looking for her believes DM has something to do with this and her parents verbiage is oddly calm.

What I would like to know is when the dog showed up. When was the last time she contacted her parents. Were any of those 600 minutes of phone calls on her phone bill calls home? Had she disappeared for any period of time before this?

I see that they are talking about holding a vigil with NO MEDIA, seriously, if no family or friends have seen her, then they are going to have to get and keep her story in front of strangers and hope they jog someone's memory.

I see that they are talking about holding a vigil with NO MEDIA, seriously, if no family or friends have seen her, then they are going to have to get and keep her story in front of strangers and hope they jog someone's memory.

Why are they fighting the power of media?

What are they hiding?

They wanted LE to take her disappearance seriously and now they don't want it in the news. I am just not understanding.

she is not even listed on the missing canada facebook page..are there posters being put up?

I think the family is happy that the DM connection reopened the case, but don't believe LB's disappearance is DM-related

Well Elle is phoenetic for the letter L. As in Laura? Ryan was her grandmas last name according to an obituary...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member