GUILTY Canada - Loretta Saunders, 26, Halifax, NS, 13 February 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria Stafford's Mother has reached out to Loretta's Mom on the "Loretta Saunders Case" FB page... Just thought that was sweet of her.

Here is one of the news posts regarding the taxi. https://twitter.com/mayya_global/status/437304346821144577

This is sounding more and more unusual. Did she drive her car to the apartment to pick up the rent money? Was her car missing when she found no one home at the apartment? Was Blake a taxi driver?

Why didn't the boyfriend report her missing, or contact family, after the unusual text message where she couldn't remember her mother's maiden name?

I noticed on one site , I cant remember which at the moment, that people were saying that there were now a couple of fake profiles and postings about this woman out there. Just saying that perhaps not everything posted is by her ? No idea.

She has a linkin profile. I have seen many linkin profiles that are very loosely based on fact, and mostly based on fiction. She lists her location as Calgary, so maybe that's where she met Leggette:

Athabasca University Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), E-Commerce/Electronic Commerce
2013 – 2017 (expected)

Dalhousie University Certificate, Accounting
2010 – 2011

Administrator Department of National Defence
August 2002 – August 2009 (7 years 1 month) Halifax, Canada Area

http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/victoria-henneberry/85/a19/5ba

There are not that many cab companies in Halifax so it makes me wonder why the police have taken this to the public for information. One would think that they would just contact the cab companies to find out what cab was there at that time - am thinking that they have logs of the cab calls but not sure.

Do they think that Loretta disappeared on purpose? Was this staged? Where is her passport?

Way too many questions but do believe the police are honing in on a theory of some sort.

My but this is puzzling.

She has a linkin profile. I have seen many linkin profiles that are very loosely based on fact, and mostly based on fiction. She lists her location as Calgary, so maybe that's where she met Leggette:

Athabasca University Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), E-Commerce/Electronic Commerce
2013 – 2017 (expected)

Dalhousie University Certificate, Accounting
2010 – 2011

Administrator Department of National Defence
August 2002 – August 2009 (7 years 1 month) Halifax, Canada Area

http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/victoria-henneberry/85/a19/5ba

Two words:

She lies.

There are not that many cab companies in Halifax so it makes me wonder why the police have taken this to the public for information. One would think that they would just contact the cab companies to find out what cab was there at that time - am thinking that they have logs of the cab calls but not sure.

Do they think that Loretta disappeared on purpose? Was this staged? Where is her passport?

Way too many questions but do believe the police are honing in on a theory of some sort.

My but this is puzzling.

That doesn't add up though. Victoria and Blake had Loretta's car and it looks like they were using her bank card. Could Victoria and Blake have taken a cab to the apartment to meet Loretta, asked the cab to wait, and then not returned?

Was Lorettta really seen leaving the apartment or was Victoria wearing her coat? Is there footage available of Loretta leaving the apartment?

Could Victoria and Blake have asked Loretta to meet them at a different location and the cab was for Victoria and Blake ... and police want to know who got in the cab at the apartment and where those parties were dropped off?

There's a bit of an interesting post w/comments started about 11 hrs ago on the Help Bring Loretta Saunders Home FB Page... about where to look. Her sister's page seems to have disappeared as well.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/256418714519300/
The post seems to be gone, what was the *just* of it? (Without direct quote, that's against WS rules).
Also, which page of her sister is missing?
Thx

After just watching the latest video of the BF talking about her I have more questions.
What theories do you have ? I cant come up with one that makes any sense. I realize that when dealing with messed up peeps it doesn't have to make sense but I keep going back to did they really think they could just take her car and bank card and get away with it ? Surely even they would have realized that was a flawed plan ?? Or did they know that somehow they would have a few days head start beyond just taking her phone ? And surely they would know it could be traced ? One of her listed favourite TV shows on her profile is CSI !! :)
Did they maybe just rob her and take the car and then something/ someone else happened ? What if they left her tied up in the apartment and someone else came along looking for her and did something knowing the other two would get the blame ?? She wasn't reported missing by her BF which still troubles me. What if you didn't really want to be a dad just yet? I cant see any couple that is excited at the prospect of starting a family together not making this particular Valentines day special. To just let it go by without hearing from her seems very strange to me. To not want to know where she was for several days even stranger. I would hope that he was worried sick and that it just was never reported.
I am just throwing out thoughts here trying to make some sense of it.
By all accounts from people that knew her this V person was a low life but they all think she would stop short of murder. So could she have been the victim of being dumped in a bad place or perhaps outside in the cold to face the elements and didn't survive ? Guess till the two with the car talk it is impossible to know.
Still hoping against the odds that she is found somehow, safe.

I was thinking along these lines as well. No matter how guilty this couple looks doesn't really matter. Even if her bf said she stays late at school and so on... but wouldnt you expect to see your lover on valentines day??? Not saying he is guilty either! But having tunnel vision is never a good asset to a case
. Jmo

There is a new facebook page called Loretta Saunders Case.
On the page there are some interesting comments about something someone posted on the Help Find Loretta pg the comment has been removed unfortunately

On the page there are some interesting comments about something someone posted on the Help Find Loretta pg the comment has been removed unfortunately

What are some of the comments/interesting things that someone has posted?

The post seems to be gone, what was the *just* of it? (Without direct quote, that's against WS rules).
Also, which page of her sister is missing?
Thx

Yep, it's been removed unfortunately. Basically, it was put forth by an Anonymous person that they were asked to relay some information to the FB page in regards to the male arrestee purchasing recreational pharmaceuticals while in Loretta's car and that he may have been paranoid. This was on Valentine's day. The seller wished to remain anonymous. It was expressed that this person contact LE, and the response was that he was just asked to relay this info to the page. It was also stated that this was in the area of Dutch Village/Bedford Hwy and hopefully those areas were being searched.

I really hope what I said is ok... I'm still fairly new here, feel free to smack me around if I boo-boo'd.

The Loretta Saunders Case page was made for collecting clues etc. It is

https://www.facebook.com/groups/690110394364995/

A post there that started about 4 hrs ago has a bit of conversation about the above.

I managed to capture it before it was deleted. Male suspect was purchasing marajuana at a location on the Bedford Highway on Valentine's day and that the male suspect was very 'paranoid' and just bought the weed and left. Male suspect was in Loretta's car and Loretta was not in the car - further qualified to say that Loretta was not seen in the car at the time the weed was purchased.

I managed to capture it before it was deleted. Male suspect was purchasing marajuana at a location on the Bedford Highway on Valentine's day and that the male suspect was very 'paranoid' and just bought the weed and left. Male suspect was in Loretta's car and Loretta was not in the car - further qualified to say that Loretta was not seen in the car at the time the weed was purchased.

What about Victoria ... was she with him when he was buying pot?

I wonder if it's feasible that the cab played into this, as an alibi...like, I couldn't have harmed Loretta, I took a taxi back from the rental!

Is it feasible that l Loretta was scammed by one of the two accused? Perhaps they said, drive me to the ATM machine so I can pay you...

Then the other half took a taxi to the area of the ATM and overpowered her?

So many questions.

OT...I've never been to Canada, but the way that crime seems almost an anomaly, is so appealing to me as a Chicagoan...OT

Sent from my KFTHWI

What about Victoria ... was she with him when he was buying pot?

I just re-reviewed the information and there was no mention of Victoria being in the car at the time the weed was being bought. Victoria's name was not mentioned.

Hmmm..
This whole taxi thing makes me wonder... I'm thinking that Loretta showed up at the apartment that she subletted to that horrible couple who stole her car... They didn't answer but texted that they would meet somewhere.. The perps left in a cab...met Loretta at an unspecified place...stole her car, disposed of her, and used her debit card ...
The apartment in Cowie Hill is in a lower rent area where there are also substandard tow houses rented by those on government assistance.. Cowie hill is next to spry field which is notorious for being high crime with gang affiliated crime...
The fact that this Victoria lists gottigen street as another interest also points to low rent high crime..
Loretta, having come from Newfoundland to ns would not have known the nuances of these communities..
I believe the people who stole the car are career criminals and took advantage of a generous, sweet young girl..disposing of her when she began to question them..
My heart is with Loretta's family, and friends....and all of us who care...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste