GUILTY Canada - Loretta Saunders, 26, Halifax, NS, 13 February 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has LE released tbe video footage of her leaving the apartement alone??? If not I wonder why?.. it would make sense to show the public because more people might remember/recognize her... I know theu release last visable sightings in other cases.... maybe they are keeping something hush hush... for some reason or another

For some reason Victoria Love's fb friend refers to Victoria as "Blake" in her bitstrips cartoons.

For some reason Victoria Love's fb friend refers to Victoria as "Blake" in her bitstrips cartoons.

Do you have a link to the bitstrip cartoons? I'm curious.

....there's a place off the Bedford highway known as the " heart shaped pond"
..it was valentines day... Any significance?
(Long shot... Just thinking and thinking...)

....there's a place off the Bedford highway known as the " heart shaped pond"
..it was valentines day... Any significance?
(Long shot... Just thinking and thinking...)

Maybe ..... my brain is fried from trying to think where she could be.

Do you have a link to the bitstrip cartoons? I'm curious.

I don't think I'm allowed to. Here's what you do:

Open up Victoria Love FB: https://www.facebook.com/search/recent-photos/519425150/photos-commented/intersect

While her fb is open, go to the fb search bar and type beside her name "commented on" and a drop down of fb menu options will appear. One will be Photos Victoria Love commented on. Open that one. You will see all the photos she commented on. I looked through these and chose the option of "recent photos..." The link I posted here will open up that search. Hope that helps. That's how I found out about the car she was interested in that kind of resembles Loretta's. She is into cars.

Hello, fellow WSers, I am jumping in here on Loretta's case, which I read about on the CBC today, hadn't heard of it otherwise.

What are the prevailing theories?

Is she suspected deceased?

What needs to be looked at?

Hi WG! I think the two arrested suspects attacked Loretta for her car, phone and bank card. They didn't pay the rent either. Victoria Henneberry has multiple names and not much found yet on Blake Leggette.

Hi WG! I think the two arrested suspects attacked Loretta for her car, phone and bank card. They didn't pay the rent either. Victoria Henneberry has multiple names and not much found yet on Blake Leggette.

Do you think they killed her too, Matou?

What about BF?

What about BF?

BF thing is strange. She was last seen on Thursday the 13th. Her bf got a text on Valentine's day about being stressed and not remembering her bank card info and mother's maiden name (for password and security purposes). He didn't report her missing. He states that she did a pregnancy test and it was positive. They were living together. He referred to her in the past tense, weird but English is not his first language. I think the arrested couple are the culprits. I fear she is dead.

What about BF?

WG .. glad you are here! I will be totally honest and simply say that there are two scruffbags arrested in Ontario who had her car, phone and bank card. In Halifax we have what I would consider a 'sketchy' boyfriend. And this is being brutally honest.

Loretta was 3 months pregnant although the BF says that she had a doctors appt to determine if she was pregnant. Loretta's family are saying that she told them 3 weeks ago that she was pregnant. I don't like the interview of the BF that I saw....body language and past tense talk.

BF thing is strange. She was last seen on Thursday the 13th. Her bf got a text on Valentine's day about being stressed and not remembering her bank card info and mother's maiden name (for password and security purposes). He didn't report her missing. He states that she did a pregnancy test and it was positive. They were living together. He referred to her in the past tense, weird but English is not his first language. I think the arrested couple are the culprits. I fear she is dead.

I have made up my mind on the BF - I don't like him and he is 'sketchy' as they come.

Sadly, I have to admit that I do not believe that Loretta is with us any longer. Please let me be so wrong on this.

WG .. glad you are here! I will be totally honest and simply say that there are two scruffbags arrested in Ontario who had her car, phone and bank card. In Halifax we have what I would consider a 'sketchy' boyfriend. And this is being brutally honest.

Loretta was 3 months pregnant although the BF says that she had a doctors appt to determine if she was pregnant. Loretta's family are saying that she told them 3 weeks ago that she was pregnant. I don't like the interview of the BF that I saw....body language and past tense talk.

Hiya Elepher!

I see your point about the past tense usage by BF...but in regards to the pregnancy part...
I'm sure a home test was the initial confirmation. Perhaps BF was awaiting the medical doctor to confirm before he acknowledged to himself, or his family, the pregnancy.
Media statements can be as much about saving face, and deflection, and to have his family read it in the paper? Maybe he felt a public "we were waiting for the Ob/gyn" would deflect his friends and family from suspicious thoughts, as he hasn't told them yet?
Just a thought

Sent from my KFTHWI

With all due respect..
Cowie hill,and it's surrounding are of spry field are known to cater to lower income level accommodations...
There are many people on social assistance that live in the area...
A student from Newfoundland (Loretta)would not be aware of the nuances of living there...but would probably be more than wiling to move in with her boyfriend and sublet her apartment here as quickly as possible. The Victoria person who had Loretta's car also listed addresses on gottigen street which is full of public,housing...
Victoria and partner obviously sought out a sublet on kijij from Loretta..couldn't pay..didn't care...we're evil to the core and used the situation to not only
bale on rent but to murder an innocent girl along the way...
There are deviant, heartless sickos in the world and I believe that they fit the definition...it was probably some sick valentine gift to each other..to sacrifice another life to prove their nihilistic love to one another...
The police have proof of Loretta going to apt to collect rent...leaving alone...cab coming up ( probably to pick up the two killers,who didn't answer the door when Loretta Arrived and texted her to meet them somewhere else...thinking they were clever)
Next we know they are in Ontario (close to us border) with innocent girls car and bank card...
No Loretta...
IMO this was a thrill kill and robbery by two people who could care less...
My thoughts and prayers are with Loretta's family and friends...may justice prevail...and soon...

With all due respect..
Cowie hill,and it's surrounding are of spry field are known to cater to lower income level accommodations...
There are many people on social assistance that live in the area...
A student from Newfoundland (Loretta)would not be aware of the nuances of living there...but would probably be more than wiling to move in with her boyfriend and sublet her apartment here as quickly as possible. The Victoria person who had Loretta's car also listed addresses on gottigen street which is full of public,housing...
Victoria and partner obviously sought out a sublet on kijij from Loretta..couldn't pay..didn't care...we're evil to the core and used the situation to not only
bale on rent but to murder an innocent girl along the way...
There are deviant, heartless sickos in the world and I believe that they fit the definition...it was probably some sick valentine gift to each other..to sacrifice another life to prove their nihilistic love to one another...
The police have proof of Loretta going to apt to collect rent...leaving alone...cab coming up ( probably to pick up the two killers,who didn't answer the door when Loretta Arrived and texted her to meet them somewhere else...thinking they were clever)
Next we know they are in Ontario (close to us border) with innocent girls car and bank card...
No Loretta...
IMO this was a thrill kill and robbery by two people who could care less...
My thoughts and prayers are with Loretta's family and friends...may justice prevail...and soon...

Good thinking! They likely left the apartment in the cab and met up with Loretta elsewhere, killed her and took her car and purse. Her cell phone pings, once determined by LE, should help in finding her IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SacramentoKing