DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smirk remover...

:jail: First this.

:tantrum:then this

:banghead: Finally, upon realization of all that is forever lost over one lousy month's rent.

I was looking for this case in the missing forum and when I didn't see it my immediate thought was oh no. :(

I still had a sliver of hope.

My sympathies to her family and friends. :(

Too bad we don't have Laci's law up here. If Loretta was indeed pregnant they would be facing double murder.

Victoria Lea Galbraith ("Lea" may be cut off)

cc 145(5.1) Failure to appear
cc 264.1(1)(A) Uttering threats
cc 333.1(1) Car theft

There are several "Galbraiths" tagged in the Victoria Love FB profile. They seem to be based in BC and Nova Scotia.

She can smirk now but I imagine the que has already started forming in both the men's and women's prisons of both native and non- native smirk removal volunteers I really don't think they thought it through at all or looked at any recent Stats Can prison statistics. Awwww.

Oh to be a fly on either prison wall, I hope they're both sleeping well. :jail:

It's also pretty telling that they both refused to appear in court. Must not like the idea of facing the media or family. :scared:

This Victoria is disgusting... A smirk at reporters, choosing to hide and have counsel represent her... Nothing but a weak coward IMO... Face the music you .

Poor sweet Loretta had no right to hide, poor Loretta had no choice at all... It sickens me how people charged with horrendous crimes have all these rights...

Victoria Lea Galbraith ("Lea" may be cut off)

cc 145(5.1) Failure to appear
cc 264.1(1)(A) Uttering threats
cc 333.1(1) Car theft

There are several "Galbraiths" tagged in the Victoria Love FB profile. They seem to be based in BC and Nova Scotia.
She went by at least 3 different last names Henneberry, Broome, and Galbraith. I wonder what her actual legal last name is and if she had ID in the different names.

I wonder what is taking so long for these two to be charged with Murder?
I hope and pray it is not cause they are working out a deal for Victoria, we have seen these deals with the female predator's in Canada, turn into a disaster...

Prayers for Justice.

I hope and pray it is not cause they are working out a deal for Victoria, we have seen these deals with the female predator's in Canada, turn into a disaster...

Prayers for Justice.

Long time reader, first time poster here..

Totally agree. It seems as though the women always get off a little easier. Murder is murder, male OR female.

There's no male in this world that would make me rethink my morals just to please him.

This case is just heartbreaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prayers for Justice.
I am hoping LE is waiting for autopsy reports before deciding charges or waiting for the autopsy report to determine which ever one rolled is telling the truth.

She went by at least 3 different last names Henneberry, Broome, and Galbraith. I wonder what her actual legal last name is and if she had ID in the different names.

Agreed-who really knows with this one. I do think that it's significant that this was the name used in the court documents though. Also that she seems to have ties to people with that same surname.

I'm not really interested in creeping around on either of their families FB pages to be honest. I'm feeling this need to breakdown this bada*s mysterious identity she's created for herself though. That smirk on her face en route to the courthouse this morning made my skin crawl but I did take great pleasure in seeing her stripped of the heavy makeup and piercings. A little bit closer to her new reality...

Behind her many looks and aliases all I see is an insecure,cowardly loser (I can't bring myself to refer to her as a woman). I'll bet she felt all kinds of jealousy towards the younger, attractive, accomplished likes of Loretta. I wonder if her loser boyfriend noticed these traits as well?

Agreed-who really knows with this one. I do think that it's significant that this was the name used in the court documents though. Also that she seems to have ties to people with that same surname.

I'm not really interested in creeping around on either of their families FB pages to be honest. I'm feeling this need to breakdown this bada*s mysterious identity she's created for herself though. That smirk on her face en route to the courthouse this morning made my skin crawl but I did take great pleasure in seeing her stripped of the heavy makeup and piercings. A little bit closer to her new reality...

Behind her many looks and aliases all I see is an insecure,cowardly loser (I can't bring myself to refer to her as a woman). I'll bet she felt all kinds of jealousy towards the younger, attractive, accomplished likes of Loretta. I wonder if her loser boyfriend noticed these traits as well?
Agree I also think if she rolled and made a deal a lot of people are angry enough that all the details of her life will come out any ways and both their families have enough grief right now knowing that they raised these to.

However the smirk thing this morning seriously raised my blood pressure.

:welcome5:Although this is a sad time, just want to welcome all the new posters to this forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member