GUILTY Canada - Loretta Saunders, 26, Halifax, NS, 13 February 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what makes me think those 2 couldn't possibly have been so stupid to murder Loretta, then take off in her car, use her bank card and use her phone.

I mean, seriously, how dumb could you possibly be? I don't know. Something doesn't add up on this one.

Simple explanation - they thought they would get away with it. And they may have been in a state of mind where they simply did not care.

I think someone asked earlier how the police found the car in Harrow. I was just going over some older news from my area.....Essex County and found this. So the police were tipped that the 2, VH & BL might be headed for Harrow.

copy & paste with a link....

Quote ~
Bourdages said something police learned during the investigation brought their focus to Essex County, but he refused to be more specific. He said he didn’t know exactly where in Harrow the car was found.

“We had information that led us to enlist the help of the OPP in Essex County,” said Bourdages. “They were able to locate the vehicle and arrest these two individuals.”
End Quote ~

Also, Loretta was on Facebook on February 14th according to the same article-------
Quote~
On Feb. 14, Bourdages said she was in contact with a friend through Facebook. She didn’t appear to be upset about anything and didn’t mention plans to leave town
End Quote~

Link ~ http://blogs.windsorstar.com/2014/0...ns-car-appears-in-harrow-two-people-arrested/

‘Come home safe:’ Large crowd gathers at Grand Parade for Loretta Saunders’ vigil

vigil-05.jpg

http://metronews.ca/news/halifax/95...s-at-grand-parade-for-loretta-saunders-vigil/

BBM - Great catch.

She activated Facebook for Mobile on Saturday, February 15, 2014 at 1 56 a.m. specifically.
They were trying to access her online account

Her bf received a text Feb 13th saying she was so stressed she did not even remember her mother's maiden name and that she needed money.

The text was obviously not from her about half her siblings use her mother's maiden name as their surname.

From a LS fb group perhaps?
perhaps?:floorlaugh: My post should read her hair is either brown or dark blonde def not black. But in the link of her getting into the plane she has a black coat on and appears to have a black hat or hood on. Same colour of coat and hat as LS was reported as being seen in the last time she was seen.

Here is another article I just read again where it is thought that the cell phone was traced right to the car in Harrow....... Take note of the wording though ~ "thought"
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...ssing-aboriginal-women-disappears-in-halifax/
Quote ~
Police won’t say what they learned, but investigators contacted the Ontario Province Police in Essex County about the case. It is thought that cellphone signals were traced to the area.
End Quote ~
I'm going back to re reading the older media / news articles on this case for now and following along here. I want to see what else I missed when breezing through these articles.

perhaps?:floorlaugh: My post should read her hair is either brown or dark blonde def not black. But in the link of her getting into the plane she has a black coat on and appears to have a black hat or hood on. Same colour of coat and hat as LS was reported as being seen in the last time she was seen.

You might be right!....I remember reading that LS was wearing a black Columbia winter coat. Good eye. Not to say that VH doesn't own a black coat as well, but you have a good eye for detail. If the police haven't noticed, and I am sure they are reading along here, check to see if VH's coat is really LS's coat. If it is a black Columbia coat, you may want to check for LS's DNA on it or see if her family members recognize it.

Victoria Henneberry arrested near Windsor, Ontario. and transferred to Halifax, Nova Scotia.

You might be right!....I remember reading that LS was wearing a black Columbia winter coat. Good eye. Not to say that VH doesn't own a black coat as well, but you have a good eye for detail. If the police haven't noticed, and I am sure they are reading along here, check to see if VH's coat is really LS's coat. If it is a black Columbia coat, you may want to check for LS's DNA on it or see if her family members recognize it.

Thanks
In the news conference today with her BF he says LE was wearing a black hat that had not been previously reported.

Where I am going with this is the last time LS was seen was on CCTV cameras leaving the apt. If VH has the same type of clothing was it really LS that left or could it of been VH.

Thanks
In the news conference today with her BF he says LE was wearing a black hat that had not been previously reported.

Where I am going with this is the last time LS was seen was on CCTV cameras leaving the apt. If VH has the same type of clothing was it really LS that left or could it of been VH.

Who is LE? Loretta Saunders, the boyfriend, the sister, the family, Victoria Henneberry (possible alias: Hennebury), Blake Leggette.

This is the court docket information for Blake Leggette (wanted on another warrant in Alberta): theft, fraud (stayed)

Who is LE? Loretta Saunders, the boyfriend, the sister, the family, Victoria Henneberry (possible alias: Hennebury), Blake Leggette.

This is the court docket information for Blake Leggette (wanted on another warrant in Alberta): theft, fraud (stayed)

LE = Law Enforcement, but in the case of the posting your quoting, they meant LS.

I can't imagine that prison is a good situation for either Blake or Victoria. There's probably a strong word of mouth prison chain of information when two losers like Victoria and Blake murder a beautiful, young, pregnant Inuit woman, steal her car, clean out her bank account, and leave her family in distress.

LE = Law Enforcement, but in the case of the posting your quoting, they meant LS.

Loretta Saunders makes more sense - thx. I also wondered if Loretta Saunders was seen leaving the apartment, or if someone that was wearing her clothing left the apartment. I keep thinking about McClintic who was identified by her white puffy jacket. If someone wanted to disguise themselves, why not wear a coat that belonged to someone else. I'm guessing that video surveillance is from a distance and not obviously Loretta, but we know that she left the apartment one way or another and we haven't heard about anyone hauling a carpet out of the apartment, or searches for carpets.

Her father reported her missing because they were in touch every day and she hadn't been heard from since February 13. Her boyfriend, apparently, was unfamiliar with what to do if he was a student and a close friend vanished.

Where did it come from that Loretta's debit card was only used in Ontario? I can't find any link for this. All I can find is that BL was charged with using it in Ontario.

Something about this case seems off. I know VandB are the obvious suspects... afterall they had her car and bank card... however something just isn't sitting right with me. Is it possible the couple had 'permission' by someone to take the car? Which is why they seemed so careless about being traced?..if they had her car and bank card directly from loretta then wouldnt they have took other things?....and if lorettas life was being threatened im sure she would have given up her pin number in a heartbeat..
If they had 'permission' to take the car.. lorettas bankcard could have just been in it.. and they took advantage of that. I leave my card and just my card in my car all the time.... all the theories playing out in my head are driving me crazy!. I just home LE is considering all possibilities and is not getting tunnel vision by the 2 suspects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway