GUILTY Canada - Loretta Saunders, 26, Halifax, NS, 13 February 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't mean to imply that she's responsible for the murder. I mean to imply that perhaps she merely knows the husband, so she posted "he didn't do it". They were in the Ottawa area. i'm in the Ottawa area and it was big news at the time so you couldn't really miss it. VH was in the Ottawa area - it's hard to pinpoint when but it's feasible it was around that time. If so, she would've heard about it, might have known him or known someone who knew him via military or other connections, and simply posted.

That was my thought as well. When I read her post, my first thought was she know him or know of him. If she did it, which I don't think she did, the last thing she would do is say he didn't do it. I think it's very possible she knew him from before or still did.

Melissa Richards found same week there is another stabbing (fatal) in Petawawa ? coincidence?? There's a publication blackout on Brian Goddard's case .... too coincidental and given that VL commented on Melissa Richard's case cause for pause...

It is tragic and disheartening how much crime has been occuring in my small town of Petawawa, or the ties to other cases that have connections to here.

Yes the timeline of Victoria living in different areas, would have put her in this area at the time Melissa Richmond (nee: Wilson) was murdered and found in a ditch outside Ottawa ( offhand dont remember where exactly it was).

I went to school with Melissa, for many years, and our community was extremely shaken when she went missing, and then of course when she was found deceased. It has since come out that her husband is the guilty party, even as far as turning down bail opportunity in January. As I went to school with Melissa, I know that Victoria did not, as I did not go to school with Vicki.

Also I have seen references to another tradgedy from my area, the murder of Petawawa resident Dan Pietersma, and attack on his wife Sharlene, as well as 17 yr old a street over, Emma Guthrie.
There is no connection to Victoria there either, Dan was a long time friend of my families, as well as a former co-worker of my mothers. The town is outraged at the accused "Brian David Goddard". My family, myself included have gone to every single court appearance in regards to Dan's murder, with the exception of one. Nothing has really happened thus far. We have seen Brian David Goddard appear on tv for his "appearance'. It keeps getting pushed further and further back.

After these 2 incidents, hearing about Loretta's case and that yet again there was a connection to our little town shook my very core. My heart weeps for Loretta, her unborn child and family & friends.

As for Victoria being employed by DND, mutual friends of ours have said this is definately false. She was employed as a cleaner at one time and it very well may have been on the DND property as many civilians are hired to clean there, that would make her "employed by DND" but thats about it.

So after going through ALL the comments on VH's photos, this is a summary and a loose timeline of what I found.

VH was born on Sept 15th, 1986

In 2011 she had two cell numbers 902-[modsnip] and 902-[modsnip]both Halifax area codes.

In Dec 2011 she stated to a friend 'Be in Ontario soon".

In February 2012 she posted "I wanted you to fight for me. I wanted you to chase after me. But instead you just watched me leave..."

April 18, 2012 she posted "<3 you so much"

In May 2012 she stated that she was living in Pembroke, ON

October 2012 she posted many items of clothing for sale in Chiliwak, BC

December 2012 she posted "Miss you more than anything Blake."

May 2013 she is advertising in the buy and sell in Ottawa and Petawawa, ON

June 2013 advertising in the Ottawa Buy and sell

June 2013 she states in a post that she is a Full-Time University student from Pembroke, ON

September 11, 2013 she posts that her cat has gone missing.

November 7, 2013 She posts that she is living in Calgary, AB and trying to find a home for her cats.

February 7th, 2013 She indicates in a post that she does not have a cell phone (sent in for a repair).

Bringing this over from the last thread

It is tragic and disheartening how much crime has been occuring in my small town of Petawawa, or the ties to other cases that have connections to here.

Yes the timeline of Victoria living in different areas, would have put her in this area at the time Melissa Richmond (nee: Wilson) was murdered and found in a ditch outside Ottawa ( offhand dont remember where exactly it was).

I went to school with Melissa, for many years, and our community was extremely shaken when she went missing, and then of course when she was found deceased. It has since come out that her husband is the guilty party, even as far as turning down bail opportunity in January. As I went to school with Melissa, I know that Victoria did not, as I did not go to school with Vicki.

Also I have seen references to another tradgedy from my area, the murder of Petawawa resident Dan Pietersma, and attack on his wife Sharlene, as well as 17 yr old a street over, Emma Guthrie.
There is no connection to Victoria there either, Dan was a long time friend of my families, as well as a former co-worker of my mothers. The town is outraged at the accused "Brian David Goddard". My family, myself included have gone to every single court appearance in regards to Dan's murder, with the exception of one. Nothing has really happened thus far. We have seen Brian David Goddard appear on tv for his "appearance'. It keeps getting pushed further and further back.

After these 2 incidents, hearing about Loretta's case and that yet again there was a connection to our little town shook my very core. My heart weeps for Loretta, her unborn child and family & friends.

As for Victoria being employed by DND, mutual friends of ours have said this is definately false. She was employed as a cleaner at one time and it very well may have been on the DND property as many civilians are hired to clean there, that would make her "employed by DND" but thats about it.

Thank you for your insights! The claim on the linkedin page about working as an administrator from the age of 16-23 with the Department of National Defence did not seem realistic, so it's good to know that it's not reliable information.

You are not alone in feeling disheartened by noting serious crime levels. I feel this is also a problem in my area.

I don't feel anyone here is trying to say VH is responsible for every crime committed from here to eternity, but we are just wondering about her proximity to crime. Maybe others, like me, are hoping to see a profile of her emerge.

We are all hurting for Loretta; all striving to understand--hoping to make some sense of this seemingly senseless, brutal crime.

I noticed that you referred to VH as Vicki, and in the last part of your post you refer to mutual friends.

I'm just wondering if you new VH when she spent one of her 4 or 5 month periods in Petawawa?

No problem if you choose not to answer.

You are not alone in feeling disheartened by noting serious crime levels. I feel this is also a problem in my area.

I don't feel anyone here is trying to say VH is responsible for every crime committed from here to eternity, but we are just wondering about her proximity to crime. Maybe others, like me, are hoping to see a profile of her emerge.

We are all hurting for Loretta; all striving to understand--hoping to make some sense of this seemingly senseless, brutal crime.

I noticed that you referred to VH as Vicki, and in the last part of your post you refer to mutual friends.

I'm just wondering if you new VH when she spent one of her 4 or 5 month periods in Petawawa?

No problem if you choose not to answer.

Yes I referred to her as Vicki, and we do have mutual friends. I met Vicki back in 2008 here in Petawawa. As well my fiance knows her. Petawawa is quite the small town and many in this area knew her to some degree.

In the article about how Vicki grew up in foster car etc, they referenced she was fostered in Chalk River, On for quite some time. Chalk River is just a 10 minute drive from Petawawa. As is Pembroke, another place where Victoria has lived.

Yes I referred to her as Vicki, and we do have mutual friends. I met Vicki back in 2008 here in Petawawa. As well my fiance knows her. Petawawa is quite the small town and many in this area knew her to some degree.

In the article about how Vicki grew up in foster car etc, they referenced she was fostered in Chalk River, On for quite some time. Chalk River is just a 10 minute drive from Petawawa. As is Pembroke, another place where Victoria has lived.
Thanks so much, Genbug84! :)

Are any of you mutual friends with Leggette?

Also--would you or your mutual friends happen to know when they moved to Halifax, NS from Calgary, Alberta?

Thanks so much, Genbug84! :)

Are any of you mutual friends with Leggette?

Also--would you or your mutual friends happen to know when they moved to Halifax, NS from Calgary, Alberta?
There is a comment on a fb pg of a relative that VH may have moved to Halifax in 2007. She was in Halifax in 2011 as she was charged with uttering threats.She was in Calgary in 2013 and appears to have moved back to Halifax a few months before so probably late 2013.

I wonder if all the moving has to do with warrants?

I can't find the post, (partially due to my cranky computer today) but In regards to the Rovas family.

I have seen posts where Vicki says "Happy Birthday Mom" to Jeannine Poirier Rovas. Mother of J-Lee and Tylor.
This could very well be Vicki's birth mother, or another foster she lived with a long period of time.

Here is a photo of Vicki that can be found with her siblings..
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4458713155&set=a.4330378155.57.503258155&type=3&theater
do you know what her ties are to NS?

There is a comment on a fb pg of a relative that VH may have moved to Halifax in 2007. She was in Halifax in 2011 as she was charged with uttering threats.She was in Calgary in 2013 and appears to have moved back to Halifax a few months before so probably late 2013.

I wonder if all the moving has to do with warrants?
Thanks, Kdgdid.

Sorry, I should have been more specific. Leggette had a court date in Drumheller, AB, on April 16, 2013, that he didn't show for.

My thinking was that it was just before that period that they left Alberta and returned to Halifax--although it is 'traditional' for them to have stopped a few months in Ontario.

I agree that many of the moves could have had to do with warrants--or skipping town to avoid them. :(

Thanks, Kdgdid.

Sorry, I should have been more specific. Leggette had a court date in Drumheller, AB, on April 16, 2013, that he didn't show for.

My thinking was that it was just before that period that they left Alberta and returned to Halifax--although it is 'traditional' for them to have stopped a few months in Ontario.

I agree that many of the moves could have had to do with warrants--or skipping town to avoid them. :(

Interesting that one of Blakes warrants was for motor vehicle theft...so LS car was not the first

Henneberry, also known as Victoria Galbraith, is also charged with threatening another woman and breaching a court order, both from 2011. A warrant for her arrest on those charges was issued last May. Leggette was the subject of a Calgary arrest warrant, issued in April 2013, at the time of his arrest in Ontario. That warrant was for failing to show up for court on motor vehicle theft and marijuana possession charges.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/1190104-police-loretta-saunders-killed-in-her-apartment

I could probably do a better job with this, but I just put this together real quick to show their many, many moves since 2011.

And I am sure there are quite a few missing.

The link will offer a bigger view.

xm0e4w.jpg
http://batchgeo.com/map/9811c79afbfe7cc7953454e889917c73

Thanks, Kdgdid.

The skipping to avoid would make sense IMO she has a warrant from 2011 charge in Halifax so she skips back to Ont. Moves at some point to AB meets BL he racks up the charges 2 in Calgary, 2 in Drumheller then they skip on back to NS.

The charge in Halifax is in the name of Galbraith and BL would be 2 different LE departments Calgary city police and RCMP in Drumheller. I also thought I saw something about him changing his first name around and there being something from Lethbridge also[ not factual because I do not remember where I saw the Lethbridge thing]

Thank you so much, Genbug84! :great:

I'm not sure we are allowed to post screen shots from Facebook, so the mods might delete.

I think the rule might be that we can add a link and paraphrase; but you shouldn't take my word for that, either. :)

I've got them all opened, though; and I'm going to go through them.

Since you know her a little bit, would you say to the best of your knowledge that the postings seem to be accurate?

Thank you again!

The skipping to avoid would make sense IMO she has a warrant from 2011 charge in Halifax so she skips back to Ont. Moves at some point to AB meets BL he racks up the charges 2 in Calgary, 2 in Drumheller then they skip on back to NS.

The charge in Halifax is in the name of Galbraith and BL would be 2 different LE departments Calgary city police and RCMP in Drumheller. I also thought I saw something about him changing his first name around and there being something from Lethbridge also[ not factual because I do not remember where I saw the Lethbridge thing]
Oooh, there are more than I realized.

It just bugs me to no end to think the authorities couldn't have caught up with these two before their worthless lives culminated in the murder of a beautiful, intelligent woman who had so much to offer to society.

Thank you Genbug84 for posting some of Victoria's movements. It looks like it's a fact that Victoria was in Calgary (most likely with Blake) in November and December of 2013. If the pair did this before, then it would be a missing person in Calgary.

It's also possible that this was their first murder and that it was triggered by Victoria's jealousy of Loretta. Lorette represented what Victoria wanted to be. She wanted to be a University student with a stable relationship and a promising future. I doubt that she did any of the required work for online Athabasca University courses, as that requires dedication, commitment, stability and time. Instead of discussing her course work, she writes about her cat, her cell phone and her transient lifestyle.

I found two suspecious deaths at the end of December in Calgary, but it could be gang related or many other possibilities.

http://www.calgarysun.com/2013/12/2...us-death-after-body-found-in-bridgeland-alley

Oooh, there are more than I realized.

It just bugs me to no end to think the authorities couldn't have caught up with these two before their worthless lives culminated in the murder of a beautiful, intelligent woman who had so much to offer to society.

I think with the name changing and moving it was hard to keep up with them.

I also think that she is a very good liar and quite possibly there are names that were used but we have not discovered.

It would be interesting to know the names of the foster families she lived with and track those names not that we would ever get those names.

The only constant that I have found in the names is Victoria. Her middle name I have seen Lee and Lea.

I think Love is just a fb name, Galbraith I believe is a foster family name that was in Ont now BC.
Broome may be a foster family name or bio name.
I have no idea where Henenberry comes from. I have not seen any people associated with her with that name.

Ottawa Region
http://www.unsolvedcanada.ca/index.php?board=60.0

Calgary
http://www.unsolvedcanada.ca/index.php?board=43.0

Drumheller, Alberta
( Legette had warrants here)

Halifax Region
http://www.unsolvedcanada.ca/index.php?board=77.0

Chiliwak BC
( VH lived here briefly)

http://www.unsolvedcanada.ca/index.php?board=49.0

I am not sure that is an exhaustive list or even completely current.

The problem with that forum is that it is not current. I checked a couple of the names on the list and they have been found, but there's nothing in the linked info to suggest that the case is closed. I think it's better to rely on official sites such as:

http://www.albertapolicereport.ca/tag/missing-person/

http://www.calgarycrimestoppers.org/unsolved-crimes

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Just a refresher for all and

:welcome3:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member