Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The water jug is interesting IMO, b/c it doesn’t say if it was found IN the boat or NEXT TO the boat. If it were clipped on maybe? If not and it was in it, I would think that boat had not recently been in any big time rapids. If it was found next to the boat, it could indicate they left it there on foot? IF it was even them in the boat.
It’s been said that the jug was found near the boat.

I had that thought as well. You would be wide open, exposed, anybody along the river could spot you and if you heard a helicopter or other aircraft coming there wouldn't be much you could do about it. It would be incredibly foolish.

However, maybe not as much at night. I could see them going for it at night. It would still be foolish, but it's possible.

I just don't see where else they would be. It just seems very unlikely to me that these two would be able to completely avoid all detection for almost 2 weeks. They need food and they need water. And if they try to travel they're going to be spotted. So ending up dead in the river certainly provides a logical explanation for the current state of the manhunt.

I will say also that I do not believe they think the game Rust has prepared them for real world survival. The game may show their proclivities, but no gamer is going to think that tapping a button would prepare them for real world survival. I just don't see it.

A video game wouldn't prepare them for real world survival but playing survival games out in the bush around Port Alberni for two years just might. It would be nice if one of the MSM found out how they "practiced" and duration of adventure. I believe it was BS's father who spoke of it but were there other teens participating as well? As I said before, if I was LE I'd go to the location in BC and see the terrain, lairs, ways they hid, if they climbed trees etc.

Kind of a dumb question but going to ask it anyway, let's say a bear ate them, after the bears body decomposed would they be able to find the bones of these two? Or if a bear ate them then there's no way there body will ever be found?

I think bear scat would have some traces of material from clothing, other stuff. I've seen fresh bear scat and the bear had eaten lots of berries - the seeds were visible.

Normally, I would say yes, but up in the northern reaches of Canada there are a lot of free spirits living life off the grid especially in the summertime. Travelers/wanderers may not be realized as missing right away.

This boat is a recent discovery in an area that has been fairly well scoured by police helicopters, yes maybe it was missed during the air searches but maybe it has only been there a day or two and possibly the person that owns it has not yet been reported missing?
SPECULATION & JMO

The article mentions a red and white water jug. I immediately envision a Coleman jug, they come in various size and are used for car camping/boating because they're highly durable but heavy to carry. ETA Not sure how this would stay with the boat, if it had overturned.
I think the current carried them both to the same spot. RCMP says there is a strong and "treacherous" current in the area. It would likely have the strength to push a body to the same spot as well. I don't think they would have called in a dive team if they had no clue where a body would end up.
Adding to my own post, calling it a jug is relevant, people don't normally drink directly from the jug, they pour from the jug into another vessel: so no DNA.
Maybe, but if they were packing up and chose to leave valuable food with the RAV4, would they really choose to pack a drinking vessel when they are limited in what they can carry?

Adding to my own post, calling it a jug is relevant, people don't normally drink directly from the jug, they pour from the jug into another vessel: so no DNA.

I assumed they were talking about a bailer, maybe an old laundry detergent jug with the bottom cut out. But, who knows? The term means different things to different people.

I found this last night digging around for a look at what the river might look like in the exact spot of the boat discovery. I don't honestly know how divers would be able to find anything, seems sadly futile...

Good day folks!
Finally seeing some possible movement in this case however I'm not getting my hopes up.
Water levels have been very high this year and there is a possibility that this rowboat may have just been on shore and drifted away on it's own or maybe even an abandoned boat that's been there for a bit?

If it was them and they're deceased it's highly possible that bears would find them. Bears would never eat a whole human, not all at once anyway. They'll take their finding and hide it for consumption later on. They'll also keep a close eye on their food!

As for shredded clothing.. squirrels and other wildlife would run off with whatever they can find to build their nests. It is getting cold at night now.

Kind of a dumb question but going to ask it anyway, let's say a bear ate them, after the bears body decomposed would they be able to find the bones of these two? Or if a bear ate them then there's no way there body will ever be found?

A bear would not eat 100% of them, it would chew/eat meat off the bones and in some cases bury a carcass for later if there’s some left. Scavengers would scatter what’s left over time.

If they don’t find the bodies , I wonder if they will disclose in a PC if they found any evidence from the river that is linked to KM and BS?

D'Aliesio of the Globe and Mail says the media has been promised an update later in the day today. On Twitter she said that the dive team is at a boat launch now and have not yet gotten into the water. Still checking the currents and such out.

I found this last night digging around for a look at what the river might look like in the exact spot of the boat discovery. I don't honestly know how divers would be able to find anything, seems sadly futile...

My word, I just don't see anyone successfully navigating that in a rowboat.

If it was them and they're deceased it's highly possible that bears would find them. Bears would never eat a whole human, not all at once anyway. They'll take their finding and hide it for consumption later on. They'll also keep a close eye on their food!
SBM

A bear would not eat 100% of them, it would chew/eat meat off the bones and in some cases bury a carcass for later if there’s some left. Scavengers would scatter what’s left over time.

This is a good point about the bears, @Canadagurl and @scrappinkat. Just a couple of days ago I was reading about Timothy Treadwell and his girlfriend and their deaths. Neither of them were entirely eaten, and I know for a fact the remains of Amie (the girlfriend) had been buried by the bear. Not 100% sure about Treadwell.

Wild animals usually tear meat off bones, so the bones would likely be scattered in the vicinity.

On the official media account for the Manitoba RCMP it was stated “there will be no access to media of the dive area or to the divers.”
I understand that they are frustrated and trying to control speculation but it seems counterproductive at this time.

But seems like some media are still there?
Twitter

Last edited:
On the official media account for the Manitoba RCMP it was stated “there will be no access to media of the dive area or to the divers.”
I understand that they are frustrated and trying to control speculation but it seems counterproductive at this time.

Maybe they want the divers and other staff to be able to focus entirely on the difficult and dangerous task at hand without any extra distractions or complications.

If their remains were scavenged by bears, that's about as far as I can think of from the "blaze of glory" Bryer's dad speculated they were going for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee