Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I know, she has been the only one giving good updates from the ground, I checked an hour ago and thought it was strange she had not tweeted this morning. I imagine RCMP asked her to stay quiet if she caught wind of it.

A journalist would never keep quiet at the request of the police especially if there is no safety concerns (IE not releasing police search locations that could aid the suspects) I assume they are in an area with no phone service (which is most of the area up there)

So they were found in the brush. If they were in the brush and their bodies were found together, they likely either committed suicide or were killed by a bear.

Could their bodies have washed up to shore and been dragged by an animal or otherwise caught in the brush?

Edit: On second thought, if they drowned, it would be unlikely their bodies were found together, especially a mile in.

So they were found in dense brush, indicating they didn't drown. Probably died from either suicide or hypothermia I'm guessing. I am so, so proud of the RCMP for all the work that they did. They carried out a nearly impossible task. I bet all the people who were criticizing them and insisting "they probably are long gone from the area, why are you still wasting your time searching there?" feel real stupid now.

Also how bad did these guys fail at their whole "survivalist" nonsense. They died less than five miles from leaving the car. Wow, great job! What a pointless waste of everything all of this was.

Could their bodies have washed up to shore and been dragged by an animal or otherwise caught in the brush?

Edit: on second thought, if they drowned, it would be unlikely their bodies were found together, I think...

One mile into the brush. Means they did not drown. Likely trying to find a road or shelter and got disoriented, then either got killed by an animal, committed suicide, or died of exposure.

So they were found in the brush. If they were in the brush and their bodies were found together, they likely either committed suicide or were killed by a bear.

Or died in their sleep of exposure, huddle up under brush, hoping not to be seen by helicopters. They could have been sleeping day time or night time, but the exposure death would have been at night. There was that rain storm...

I think they were focused on hiding from LE more than they were focused on survival. Nothing we know says that they had backpacks at all, much less large ones (which would have been noticed by the men checking at the dry town, IMO).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member