PA - Assassination attempt, shooting injures former POTUS Donald Trump, leaves 1 spectator deceased two in critical condition, 13 July 2024 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
this map confuses me
where is the building Crooks was on?
The red triangle, labeled "Beaver Sniper Line of Sight" points to where the map maker thought he was laying.
(Not sure about that title ... The shooter's surname is Crooks and the city is Butler.)
But alrighty then !

However in one of the victim's videos, TC was over to the right side and TC's head has slightly to the right of the former president Trump, in the clip.
Imo.

The haunting clip was taken by James Copenhaver who, moments later, was himself critically injured in the shooting in Butler, Pennsylvania on July 13.
Three minutes after the bombshell video was taken Thomas Crooks, 20, unleashed a hail of eight bullets, hitting both Trump and Copenhaver.

The red triangle, labeled "Beaver Sniper Line of Sight" points to where the map maker thought he was laying.
(Not sure about that title ... The shooter's surname is Crooks and the city is Butler.)
But alrighty then !

However in one of the victim's videos, TC was over to the right side and TC's head has slightly to the right of the former president Trump, in the clip.
Imo.

The haunting clip was taken by James Copenhaver who, moments later, was himself critically injured in the shooting in Butler, Pennsylvania on July 13.
Three minutes after the bombshell video was taken Thomas Crooks, 20, unleashed a hail of eight bullets, hitting both Trump and Copenhaver.

ok ty well that's just confusing calling him a sniper too

There's a few interesting things in this slide...
7593870_web1_ptr-trumpchrono---aerial-view-AGR-International-Inc.jpg

...that's slightly modified* from the version in the After Action assessment doc

The 3rd local counter sniper who had to leave early texted that TC was sitting at the picnic table, and I believe we can just barely see it at the Building 4 end of the "horizontal" sidewalk from the small parking lot.

Did the 3rd sniper walk along the "diagonal" sidewalk when he bailed? If so doesn't it seem like he woulda spoken to TC?

* most likely reason for modification = one or the other is corrected, cuz the only difference I see is the location of the "square" symbol labeled BCESU sniper. In the doc (the symbol and the) BCESU sniper are next to the "Uniformed Patrol Meets" label.

FWIW the picnic table can be seen a little better in a drone video at 9:10...
...and BTW Spa Guy drives into the smaller lot at the 2:00 minute mark.

one of those buildings had two snipers

The sniper re "Beaver Sniper Line of Sight" = LEO

@zleuther here's another good video, 2nd and 3rd picnic table at 2:53 minute mark...

Hat tip to all the others who've posted videos, I mighta missed this one if already linked in these threads! I think a Spa Guy water tower vid was previously linked, for example.

Last edited:

I love that zucker said that was the most badss thing he has ever seen!

It’s unusual for him to publicly say anything positive about the person he isn’t voting for.

@zleuther here's another good video, 2nd and 3rd picnic table at 2:53 minute mark...

Hat tip to all the others who've posted videos, I mighta missed this one if already linked in these threads! I think a Spa Guy water tower vid was previously linked, for example.

This is not an approved source; however, we will allow this video since it offers good visuals.

There's a few interesting things in this slide...
7593870_web1_ptr-trumpchrono---aerial-view-AGR-International-Inc.jpg

...that's slightly modified* from the version in the After Action assessment doc

The 3rd local counter sniper who had to leave early texted that TC was sitting at the picnic table, and I believe we can just barely see it at the Building 4 end of the "horizontal" sidewalk from the small parking lot.

Did the 3rd sniper walk along the "diagonal" sidewalk when he bailed? If so doesn't it seem like he woulda spoken to TC?

* most likely reason for modification = one or the other is corrected, cuz the only difference I see is the location of the "square" symbol labeled BCESU sniper. In the doc (the symbol and the) BCESU sniper are next to the "Uniformed Patrol Meets" label.

FWIW the picnic table can be seen a little better in a drone video at 9:10...
...and BTW Spa Guy drives into the smaller lot at the 2:00 minute mark.
This is not an approved source; however, we will allow this video since it offers good visuals.

Bbm.
Ok, I was also looking for a msm link ; which is prob. in one of the earlier posts/threads.
Thanks.
Cellebrite was discussed in a previous thread and I'll go back to catch up.
Omo.

SS had to look to Israel-a country at war for help. Is that correct? Crazy!

Local counter sniper position in AGR Building 2 (Provided by Senator Chuck Grassley)

...long story short I have a theory that the local counter sniper who left early 99% likely spoke to TC based on his text to the other snipers “knows you guys are up there.” Time will tell. I predict crazy related details.

Yes, that looks configured to shoot photos not bullets. It looks like the rifle barrel was replaced with a DSLR camera mount, which is why it is both very short and extremely thick. The Secret Service sniper rifles that were configured for actually shooting bullets have a much longer and thinner barrel since their barrel isn't a camera lens.

Yes, that looks configured to shoot photos not bullets. It looks like the rifle barrel was replaced with a DSLR camera mount, which is why it is both very short and extremely thick. The Secret Service sniper rifles that were configured for actually shooting bullets have a much longer and thinner barrel since their barrel isn't a camera lens.

So it’s a camera?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back