Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but I don’t agree in this situation. JMO...
How can you object to due process? There will be plenty of time to criticize/critique/congratulate the RCMP, but every institution has processes. LE needs time to do its job. RCMP are still investigating. Even simply logistically, The crimes took 3 weeks to commit, how can you expect anyone to have answers in the week or so since the bodies were found?

Dr. Baden was there for the Epstein one, and he’s arguably the best in the business.

This isn’t about who did the autopsy in this case, it’s about RCMP disseminating the results to the public.

Still waiting...

Yes. of course...thanks for setting me straight. I really thought it was the same person doing all three autopsies!

Yes. of course...thanks for setting me straight. I really thought it was the same person doing all three autopsies!

As much as I love sarcasm, that wasn’t my point.

My point was the lack of information probably isn’t due to who the coroner was here, or has anything to do with this person at all.

It’s the release of information from the RCMP.

I understand that completely but just seems like everything in this investigation has been this way.
I think people have completely lost perspective, up to and including the media. We’ll get the information when they’ve finished everything that’s relevant to the process of moving that information to the public sphere. They’re not holding out on us out of spite.

Actually, the burnt Rav 4 was found July 22 and they were named as suspects July 23rd. When the Rav was torched they were only considered missing.

MSM has overwritten most of their earliest reports but it seems July 22 was the date the BC RCMP first entertained the vague possibility that the missing teens might also be connected to both murders. It would be interesting to know the content of the CBC news broadcast which the pair might’ve heard on the RAV4’s radio while tuning in to the Gillam broadcast area.

Jul 22 2019, 4:13pm
‘It’s Possible’ Missing Teens and Slain Tourists Are Connected, BC Police Say

I would definitely agree - except they were not accused / suspected of 3 murders until the day before their vehicle was torched. There is one thing for sure. They had been driving across country in the Rav 4, a stolen vehicle that most likely stolen by them. Whether or not they murdered anybody was then, and still is, a subject of conjecture, until proven otherwise. MOO

They were not charged or named as suspecrs until the day AFTER the Rav 4 was found.

I believe the RCMP was pretty open about the process that they needed to go through before they made an announcement. The bodies have to be positively identified, the families informed and then we're next. Too bad it's not like CSI.

DBM

MSM has overwritten most of their earliest reports but it seems July 22 was the date the BC RCMP first entertained the vague possibility that the missing teens might also be connected to both murders. It would be interesting to know the content of the CBC news broadcast which the pair might’ve heard on the RAV4’s radio while tuning in to the Gillam broadcast area.

My guess is that they entertained the possibility from the very beginning. They’re trained/conditioned to think that way.

I think this link is pointing to them being possible victims not suspects. JMO

It's hard to be patient when we are so wrapped up in this case, but please remember that this identification might not be at the head of the queue.

My heart breaks for the family if the 14 year old who died in BC due to a drug overdose at a skate park as other teens allegedly videoed his death. Apparently no one called 911, and he was found alone, barely alive by his grandfather who went looking for him. Witnesses are currently being sought.

If autopsy results aren’t released for another day or two so to that headlines of this other tragic incident including asking for witnesses doesn’t get overshadowed, that’s entirely okay be me.

I don’t know what country you live in but I’m curious because, in other homicides involving deceased suspects where you live, how is it “proven” to you a dead person is guilty? What are your expectations?

It feels like there's some kind of back-handed slight behind your question but, just in case, for some baffling reason, your question is serious, I am an 8th generation Canadian on both sides of my family and very proud of it.

In Canada, proof beyond a reasonable doubt is the standard normally accepted as proof, based on the preponderance of supporting evidence of guilt, as presented in a public trial of living persons. Accused persons are considered innocent until proven guilty. Obviously, due to their untimely deaths, BS and CM are innocent now and will continue to be so because they can never face a jury of their peers. However, LE continues to collect evidence about the known deaths in order to confirm, principally, that their handling of the case was fully justified, including the laying of charges, the cross-county manhunt, the calling in of the military and most importantly, to assure themselves and the general public that there is not still some other person or persons out there, stalking the highways, who got away with murder. MOO. IMO.

Maybe but “missing” and “victims” are not synonymous. At that point in time they knew they were driving LDs RAV4 and they weren’t victims.

I have read the whole article posted with your original link and it clearly says they are missing.
Mr Dyck had not yet been identified at the time of this article so it would be impossible for RCMP to know what vehicle they were driving because the RCMP would not yet know what type of vehicle the unidentified deceased male owned. JMO

Here's another photo of where the RAV4 was burned, from a verified reporter's twitter. It really doesn't look like it would be stuck there. I have to wonder if they didn't just run out of gas.

Tessa Vanderhart on Twitter

Really dumb question. What would they need to set it on fire? The residual amount of gas in the tank and a match? Putting extra matches in the upholstery? How would that work? (I have no clue how to start a car on fire, have been meaning to ask).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paolo67