Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Said one gun (long gun ... can't recall if he said rifle or shotgun) came from Cabella's in Nanaimo but did not address where the other came from.

Both weapons connected to both crime scenes (Lucas Fowler and Chyna Deese, and Leonard Dyck)

Made me wonder if that means the other came from one of their households and they're trying to spare the family. I'm sure reporters will ask.

Said the duo seemed to encourage similar violence by others, but did not specify how that was worded by the pair. Videos not released in order to avoid influencing possible copycat crimes.

I wonder if my theory about if it was planned from a few days back was correct. That they left a breadcrumb trail of weird clues to get attention. And they realized in 2019 that leaving more unsaid than said would get more notoriety in the long run.

After they killed Lucas and Chynna, they proceeded to the Yukon but headed back after experiencing vehicle difficulties. It was then they encountered Leonard and burned their truck (not sure if truck burned first then LD killed, or vice versa).

Said the duo seemed to encourage similar violence by others, but did not specify how that was worded by the pair. Videos not released in order to avoid influencing possible copycat crimes.

Yes, I got that impression too. Said it appeared the two filmed the videos to gain notoriety. Showed no remorse.....disgusting, glad the videos won’t be released.

After they killed Lucas and Chynna, they proceeded to the Yukon but headed back after experiencing vehicle difficulties. It was then they encountered Leonard and burned their truck (not sure if truck burned first then LD killed, or vice versa).
  • The two returned to BC days later because they were having vehicle issues and came across Leonard Dyck outside of Dease Lake and shot and killed him.
  • The suspects then burned their vehicle to cover up evidence and delay police before stealing Mr. Dyck’s vehicle, money and a number of personal items – all of which facilitated further escape ultimately toward Eastern Canada..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
capturedlive