CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Len. Who knows how many more victims should be added to the title of this discussion thread.

really hoping zero. if we haven't heard of any missing or deceased people i hope that's a good sign... i feel like KM and BS are probably deep in the woods and possibly dead by now.

"If they are wandering around in the bush, they couldn't have picked a worse time because the sandflies came out three days ago and they're just voracious," he said Wednesday.

"I'm quite sure they'll be more than happy to have someone find them."

Is there a local WSer who can tell us what sandflies are?

Last edited:
Is that for sure true in this jurisdiction? (That is not true in the state I live in, but I don't know Canadian law.)

jmo

Yes for sure true, first degree requires premeditation and planning...

But the father just told national news that his son purchased his funeral suit before leaving Walmart.

Edit** for example, seeing a couple at a gas station, deciding to follow them, and then murder them would be first degree, while seeing them at the side of the road, getting into an argument, and killing them in a fit of rage would likely be 2nd degree but a plea to manslaughter would probably be accepted.

It is reasonable to assume that murder was the motivator, the side benefits of murder being a bit of larceny, robbery, perhaps some sexual aspect, re Miss Deese, voyeur-related, ( the incel aspect perhaps a profound part of that ) firesetting, ( this is very much a part of the trademark of serial killings, and it wont be a surprise if it comes to light they both were bedwetters up till an advanced age, 10 - 12 , another signifier ) .

The yarn about work was nifty, who can object to two young men going off to find work? . One can hardly say one is off to kill folks.

Is their own death part of the plan? I don't think they have saved the last two bullets for each other. I believe as long as the maximum amount of carnage , damage, wreck , ruin , destruction , death and despair can be activated, that's the plan.

I completely agree. With the exception of a sexual aspect.

These two, BS for sure, seem(s) to have the hallmarks of many incel killers we've seen before. And with that hurt and hate comes an extremely deeply seated resentment of women which would and often does provide greater satisfaction in maximizing the suffering of targeted women than it does in the sexual satisfaction of assaulting them.

I'm short, incel types seem to derive more pleasure in ending a woman's life with suffering than they do in degrading her with sexual acts. They see a woman's sexuality and lust as below themselves.

And what better way to scratch their fevered egos than to end it with a shootout wherein they're killed and live forever as heroes in their own minds and those who share a similar illness.

Oh no!
Not the cross dresser, gender fluid, gay, neo-nazi, incel, murderous teens!

The teens were so immersed in their video games that they took it outside. They messed up. Someone asked, a few pages back, who is the dominant of the two. I think we know it is the one with the driver's licence.

I think exactly the opposite!!.. I reckon it's the one without the licence, ( I don't need no steenkin' licence ) … another finger to authority, and the one with the licence is the chauffeur. . Every now and then he's allowed to navigate and /or drive, but the main man is the bloke who flies under the radar in dealing with anything of a bureaucratic nature.

There's a lot of meth in my area, and I don't think either of them look like meth users. BS is skinny, but his face doesn't have that trademark sunken-in look that every meth addict I've ever seen has.

I agree that long-term meth addiction is often very recognizable. I’m just not certain how long a period of time is involved for users to get to that state. The chemicals involved in meth labs have become a common cause of explosive fires and for the fibreglass camper to virtually melt plus the state of the truck, that was one hot raging fire! While I’m not an expert, to me it looks as if was caused by something well beyond, for example, the dousing of gasoline.

I think it's more than safe to lay the motive of robbery to rest.

What want would two young men with jobs at Walmart, not great jobs but jobs nonetheless, have of going out into the world which opens them up to monetary, emotional and physical instability?

If it's money and things you seek you don't head out on Northern back roads in a gas-guzzling camper setup in hopes of finding money and things only to rip off and murder two young people in a 33 year old van.

I think these two wanted to murder and planned a trip to fulfill their desires telling family a bogus story about finding work.

Maybe the Yukon didn't pan out because there were no easy opportunities to kill. So with dwindling time, money, and gas, they head back south towards civilization. Albeit sparse.

I disagree. I think that money and possessions was a motive throughout. First, they chose the easy targets of hippies stranded on the side of the road. The victims' ID was missing, and we know that the couple had a credit card.I have no doubt that they said take the card, here's the PIN.

We heard about a grey car at the scene, and a grey and red truck during RCMP press release. They switched cars by murdering a man 50km South of Dease Lake and burning their red/grey camper truck. He was most likely identified because his car was found burning in Manitoba and the teens truck was found burning where he was found dead.

They probably stole money, then money and a vehicle ...

Someone asked, a few pages back, who is the dominant of the two. I think we know it is the one with the driver's licence.
SBM

I agree. BS seems pretty typical for a killing duo dynamic in being the super awkward, depressed, angry one. I noted in pictures of the 2 of them together and by himself how profoundly awkward he always seemed. I'd venture to say KM might ostensibly come across as more normal in daily life.

I agree that long-term meth addiction is often very recognizable. I’m just not certain how long a period of time is involved for users to get to that state. The chemicals involved in meth labs have become a common cause of explosive fires and for the fibreglass camper to virtually melt plus the state of the truck, that was one hot raging fire! While I’m not an expert, to me it looks as if was caused by something well beyond, for example, the dousing of gasoline.
In my experience, the change is very rapid. Beyond appearance, their behavior is also noticeably twitchy. I remember that store clerk describing them as quiet and unremarkable. Meth addicts don't come across like that. They fidget and talk a million miles a minute and don't make a lick of sense.

I literally sat next to a textbook meth addict at lunch today!

Consecutive sentencing is new in Canada and intended for people who cannot be rehabilitated. It is not for all people who commit more than one murder consecutively.

I notice that BC Courts have placed a publication ban on the boys' future court records as of today. So once their hearings are in motion, we won't be able to see the outcome online. I'm sure, however, the media will follow closely (should they make it to that stage).

One of the suspects is 18 years old and the age of responsibility to drink in BC is 19 year old. Culpability comes into question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nat Dru