CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
who is more the leader and who is more the follower is part of where I was going by asking who the legal owner of the dodge truck and camper was. without the truck they might still be stuck at home working at walmart.

My money is on BS being the dominant partner of these two. Just looking at their photos, KM looks like a normal guy, but, to me anyway, there is something kind of vacant in all of the pics I have seen of BS. He definitely looks like the "disturbed" one to me. I think the fact that these guys are on this crime spree of death and destruction is because he was able to coax KM to go along for the "adventure", knowing that he could not do it alone, since he had no license or vehicle. I believe they may both be collectively making decisions on the fly now, but I think the original idea and "plan", as much as there may have been of a plan, was BS's. And I don't believe any part of the "plan" ever involved looking for work. JMO

Last edited:
I also don’t think $20 would get them to the next gas station.

I don't think $20 of gas for the Rav4 needed to get them to the next gas station

I think at that point they knew they were going to dispose of the Rav4 and how they were going to do it. So they didn't need a full tank of gas. They just need... a bit....

Not sure how much gas $20CAD buys in Split Lake ( Gas Buddy no help) but that would be about 1.3 tank around here or about 6 gallons ( US person's perspective). Enough to get to to the end of the road, but not back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would not be surprised to find out there are other victims.

LD’s body was found in a turn-out. The picture of the crime scene made it appear to just be a wide gravelly spot on the side of the road. We don’t know why he was parked there. (Assuming that’s where the suspects encountered him and killed him.)

LF and CD we’re on the side of the road too. IMO, BS and KM may have killed them with the intention of taking the van as their next vehicle — only to find out it wouldn’t start. Perhaps the window being blown out from the inside was an act of frustration? And they didn’t burn it because they couldn’t get it off the road/away from the bodies?

Do we have confirmation that the the camper truck is the vehicle they left home in? I presume that it is, and that’s how they were identified as missing persons early-on. But I haven’t seen that stated definitively. Surely it was not their primary mode of transportation prior to this crime spree. I wonder who it was registered to...

All of the above is MOO.
He was a botanist. Maybe he was collecting specimens or looking at what was growing, enjoying what he loves.

jmo

“The business, Butter Chicken Express, was engulfed in flames when crews arrived.”

Jesus! If that wasn’t them then they have other players in this sick game.

Eta.. not sure if that could be the black suit.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/arson-business-manitoba-thompson-1.5217858

I think that's a black hoodie, to be fair.

That arson took place on the 19th. Was that the same day the burned truck was found? Because if so that would likely exonerate them.

Edit: it took place on the 18th.

When they left BC, price was 1.40 canadian <modsnip>, today in manitoba on the trans canada I saw 1.12 just before I crossed into Ontario, its a little more expensive on the trans canada but safe to say it wouldn't even get them a half tank in that RAV 4 they had

Edit ** This is in reference to the 20$ amount people have mentioned, quote disappeared

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that's a black hoodie, to be fair.

That arson took place on the 19th. Was that the same day the burned truck was found? Because if so that would likely exonerate them.

Edit: it took place on the 18th.
Black pants too. They could use a hem job.
PS. It was NOT today. What I’m saying is if it wasn’t them they may have other players.
Is there a game that ends in black suits?

Last edited:
I was just saying it was possible. If they weren't named as suspects until Tuesday, but burnt out the RAV4 on Monday, Dyck's stolen cards could have provided a means out of Gillam to Churchill on the Monday night train without stealing another car. BEFORE their picture was everywhere.

But why do you think they’d want to go to Churchill via train?

Local gossip reported to me by a trusted person I know up north .... says the suspects were given a ride from Gilliam to Snow Lake, MB. This was being discussed on FB posts around that area. Mods please remove if this is inappropriate since it has not been verified. The source is NOT with law enforcement. Also that more planes than usual are in the area, including one that is very quiet, has a long fuselage and looks like a glider. This was a type of plane he'd never seen before.

Sounds like a drone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members