CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
REMINDER This is just local gossip, which is sometimes allowed on here. I live in Manitoba and know some people in the north, but please this is not verified! Call it a theory. NOT VERIFIED FACT. When you look at a map, it does make sense, but these two guys do not necessarily have sense nor do they know the area.

REMINDER This is just local gossip, which is sometimes allowed on here!! I live in Manitoba and know some people in the north, but please this is not verified!
Well it doesn’t match up really. So far they have killed everyone on their way ... why didn’t they do the same with whoever gave them a ride?

No reports yet of any food they have purchased. $20 of fuel, that's it. These are skinny growing boys, height of summer, running on adrenaline and the occasional can of coke. Hunger must be a huge factor. I very much doubt if they are the kind of marksmen who could shoot a rabbit on the fly, or a duck, and then there is the business of firing up and cooking it, a dead giveaway, especially to overhead drone flights.

Growling tummies, another dead giveaway. Robbing people of food, that's a bit iffy, a bit OTT risky, really. You just cant tell who has what food, and who hasn't. ….

So. I wonder what they are eating.

Hunger has a lot of consequences. Lethargy, muddled thinking, painful cramps, restless sleep, a sense of despond and despair, a narrowing of priorities, food being the major over riding thought, above and beyond safety and security....

Wasn't it reported that there were camping supplies in the RAV4? Usually people take food with them if they are camping, maybe that's how they have been eating... well, until they burned the RAV4.

Correction. He owes her $18.90. I guess these guys like to keep everything under $20.

“The manager of the Little Valley Deli near the high school said she instantly recognized the picture of Schmegelsky as the person who came into her store a couple of months ago.

She said a young, tall man had come in and ordered two butter chicken poutines and left without paying for them. He told her that his bank card had been declined and that he would go back to his locker to retrieve some cash. But he never came back.

She said she tried looking up security footage Tuesday but she was unable to retrieve it. She said she was owed $18.90.”
Missing B.C. teens now suspects in deaths of tourist couple and unidentified man: police

Extremely bizarre. Thank you for the link. :)

What a totally strange (maybe) coincidence.

Also based on what has been reported about BS, we may have a kid who is having his first psychotic break. The friend may be scared to death. There was a sighting of a kid hitchhiking Monday night alone out of Gilliam. If that’s true, they are split up or ....

REMINDER This is just local gossip, which is sometimes allowed on here. I live in Manitoba and know some people in the north, but please this is not verified! Call it a theory. NOT VERIFIED FACT. When you look at a map, it does make sense, but these two guys do not necessarily have sense nor do they know the area.

I just hope RCMP has been able to set up good roadblocks on these few driveable roads and can catch them before they get to the more populated areas like Winnipeg

Also based on what has been reported about BS, we may have a kid who is having his first psychotic break. The friend may be scared to death. There was a sighting of a kid hitchhiking Monday night alone out of Gilliam. If that’s true, they are split up or ....
I think they have both had a psychotic break.

Yea, it definitely sounds like he wasn't the most popular kid in town. The girl talking to the news said he "creeped her out". He was likely bullied, his father says his home life was tumultuous, bounced around between family members over the last 2 years. He definitely fits the profile of someone who could have some deeprooted psychological issues, whether biological or otherwise, or a mixture of both

So how does one get to Ontario from Gillam region?

I don't see that many roads

I haven't added the loop from Port Alberni (July 12), Whitehorse (July 13, text gramma), Liard Hot Springs Hwy 97 tourist murders July 14-15, backtrack to Dease Lake on Hwy 37 July 17 murder and burned vehicle, next Red Deer (?) Alberta July 20, Saskatchewan July 22, Manitoba July 23.

The only thing at the end of Manitoba is polar bears - hopping a train means Ontario.

upload_2019-7-24_21-33-35.png

I'm leaning more toward it being the other way, but I think you make some good points. I'm still astonished by how little has come out about KM. Really hard to get a read on him with the relative radio silence.

It's possible the parents of these boys didn't see what was really going on. I do think their parents should strongly urge the boys to turn themselves in.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/manhunt-homicide-suspects-bc-manitoba-1.5222924

McLeod's dad, Keith, released the following statement on Wednesday, noting he's not ready for an interview, because he's "not able to make it through a sentence without breaking down."

"To all the people who truly care.

"I'm sitting at home worrying about my son. Relentless media hounding us for information that we don't have. This is what I do know — Kam is a kind, considerate, caring young man, always has been concerned about other people's feelings.

"As we are trapped in our homes due to media people, we try to wrap our heads around what is happening and hope that Kam will come home to us safely so we can all get to the bottom of this story."

True. But this fire was deliberately set.
In my mind, arson was included in my statement about fires in general. But to clarify, not every arson in Canada is committed by this duo.

Maybe it's connected....but I'm not seeing it at this point. I think it's more reasonable to think that other crimes will be happening while the duo is on the lose that don't have anything to do with the duo.

My opinion.

I don’t think they actually knew where they were going. 18 &19 year olds use GPS to travel and they would not do that for fear of being tracked. I bet they did not know that the road to Gilliam ended.

If there was GPS in the Rav4 and no one knew that the owner was dead, then they could use it up until they burned the vehicle.

I agree that the navigator screwed up. We have the chauffeur, the one who knows how to drive, and the navigator, the one who doesn't know how to drive. When there is no vehicle, what do they do? Did they get it sorted out fast enough to hop a train?

I haven't added the loop from Port Alberni (July 12), Whitehorse (July 13, text gramma), Liard Hot Springs Hwy 97 tourist murders July 14-15, backtrack to Dease Lake on Hwy 37 July 17 murder and burned vehicle, next Red Deer (?) Alberta July 20, Saskatchewan July 22, Manitoba July 23.

The only thing at the end of Manitoba is polar bears - hopping a train means Ontario.

View attachment 194816

I stopped at a bar/grill on the transcanada and people are talking about it so much, they literally had a map out talking about all the possible routes and backroads they know in northwestern ontario to get places, also lots of tin foil hat theories thrown in for fun :D

Safe to say these guys know that area pretty well, if the suspects get into Ontario LE going to have a hard time pinning them down

Edit: ambiguity

Last edited:
Yikes, getting down to business... Another comment on RCMP Manitoba from 3hrs ago (BBM):
"Just saw an RCMP Armored Personnel Carrier go through The Pas on a truck flatbed. I'm guessing it's inbound."

Sorry mods, am I allowed to post this? I can't remember! I guess it's kind of rumour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm