CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they're caught alive. I want to know "why."

I do wonder if they both knew what they were getting into from the start or if it was born from a series of fantasy conversations that one took far more seriously than the other... Until it was too late and they were off on their spree.

I believe you're right. But can you please provide a link or source that the two were definitely spotted in BC on the 18th?

I don't doubt you. I just do not have such evidence.
The 18th is when they were at the Jade Store with the free coffee.

I don't have a link, but someone likely will.

jmo

Yikes, getting down to business... Another comment on RCMP Manitoba from 3hrs ago (BBM):
"Just saw an RCMP Armored Personnel Carrier go through The Pas on a truck flatbed. I'm guessing it's inbound."

Sorry mods, am I allowed to post this? I can't remember! I guess it's kind of rumour?
LE links are allowed. Do you have a link for this?

jmo

If there was GPS in the Rav4 and no one knew that the owner was dead, then they could use it up until they burned the vehicle.

I agree that the navigator screwed up. We have the chauffeur, the one who knows how to drive, and the navigator, the one who doesn't know how to drive. When there is no vehicle, what do they do? Did they get it sorted out fast enough to hop a train?
I doubt the gps would have taken them through gillam, last time I drove up that way my Apple maps wouldn't let me go any further than some small town west of lake winnipeg, had to switch to google maps, and even then the cell service was so bad the route took forever to load and kept trying to recalculate.

They'd definitely have to have typed in gillam by name to end up there using the gps

LE links are allowed. Do you have a link for this?

jmo

It's not a statement from LE, but a comment on LE's page from public (local sounds like). FYI: The Pas to Gillam is 700K, there's no way they could have travelled that?? Unless LE is coming from behind to surprise them? I don't know the area...

Sure, here's the link in case (post from 10hrs ago, have to sift through comments):
Royal Canadian Mounted Police in Manitoba

If there was GPS in the Rav4 and no one knew that the owner was dead, then they could use it up until they burned the vehicle.

I agree that the navigator screwed up. We have the chauffeur, the one who knows how to drive, and the navigator, the one who doesn't know how to drive. When there is no vehicle, what do they do? Did they get it sorted out fast enough to hop a train?
Just because he doesn’t have a licence, doesn’t mean he doesn’t know how to drive. :)

Yikes, getting down to business... Another comment on RCMP Manitoba from 3hrs ago (BBM):
"Just saw an RCMP Armored Personnel Carrier go through The Pas on a truck flatbed. I'm guessing it's inbound."

Sorry mods, am I allowed to post this? I can't remember! I guess it's kind of rumour?
Well, that's on the way to Snow Lake...

I seems a bit much... but it's not my call

It's not a statement from LE, but a comment on LE's page from public (local sounds like). FYI: The Pas to Gillam is 700K, there's no way they could have travelled that?? Unless LE is coming from behind to surprise them? I don't know the area...

Sure, here's the link in case (post from 10hrs ago, have to sift through comments):
Royal Canadian Mounted Police in Manitoba
The Pas is pretty close to Snow Lake FWIW

Last edited:
Well, that's on the way to Snow Lake...

I seems a bit much... but it's not my call

I guess LE aren't messing around if this is true! Do you know the area/geography? Is that a back way to Gillam do you know? So instead of approaching the guys head on they'd surprise them from behind? I might be overthinking it lol

I want to know what weaponry the guys have. Is it a gun or two? Are they all-out militarized with gear for when LE comes? I think that'd be too much weight to carry around unless they have backpacks.

I ask because I wonder if they want to lure LE to the dead end for a big showdown. I doubt they are that organized though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum