CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped at a bar/grill on the transcanada and people are talking about it so much, they literally had a map out talking about all the possible routes and backroads they know in northwestern ontario to get places, also lots of tin foil hat theories thrown in for fun :D

Safe to say these guys know that area pretty well, if they get into Ontario LE going to have a hard time pinning them down

Why do you think these two know an area 2800 km from their home "pretty well"?

I would have thought the opposite

It's not a statement from LE, but a comment on LE's page from public (local sounds like). FYI: The Pas to Gillam is 700K, there's no way they could have travelled that?? Unless LE is coming from behind to surprise them? I don't know the area...

Sure, here's the link in case (post from 10hrs ago, have to sift through comments):
Royal Canadian Mounted Police in Manitoba
The Pas is where you end up if you just keep staying straight at every intersection, given their history of getting lots in dead end towns, that's likely what they'll do.

When you come back Gillam there are 2 roads that go south, one hugs the lake and can be pretty rough, think 4x4 needed and potholes that will bend a rim. The other goes to the pas. 700km is about 11 hours of driving at a reasonable speed, if you're fleeing law enforcement it could be a lot less, you just have to watch for the rough parts.

Once you are on that road there is nowhere to hide tho, no major turn offs, nowhere to run. A helicopter would easily see a speeding vehicle.

Edit: apparently the road hugging lake has been resurfaced since I was last there, but you still have to make a turn off to take it, with no map they might be reluctant to do that

Last edited:
That fire occurred on the 18th of July. The suspects were sighted in BC on that date.

July 18 fire that damaged Butter Chicken Express deliberately set and police are looking for suspect

I’m not saying these guys did it. The dude is shorter based on the door marker. Maybe it’s just a weird coincidence. Maybe the butter chicken restaurant in MB and the one in Port Alberni know each other and that triggered her story of the killer stealing buttered chicken. Or maybe they were in MB and our timelines are off and they have a third person helping out. Or maybe there is some weird cult of gamers that have to ruin butter chicken.

I want to know what weaponry the guys have. Is it a gun or two? Are they all-out militarized with gear for when LE comes? I think that'd be too much weight to carry around unless they have backpacks.

I ask because I wonder if they want to lure LE to the dead end for a big showdown. I doubt they are that organized though.
Yeah, I’m curious as to their weapons myself.

No matter what they are armed with, they’ll be no match for for a better equipped and trained police force.

They’re still very dangerous, but I don’t see them being armed with high powered semi-automatic rifles or anything.

The Pas is where you end up if you just keep staying straight at every intersection, given their history of getting lots in dead end towns, that's likely what they'll do.

When you come back Gillam there are 2 roads that go south, one hugs the lake and can be pretty rough, think 4x4 needed and potholes that will bend a rim. The other goes to the pas. 700km is about 11 hours of driving at a reasonable speed, if you're fleeing law enforcement it could be a lot less, you just have to watch for the rough parts.

Once you are on that road there is nowhere to hide tho, no major turn offs, nowhere to run. A helicopter would easily see a speeding vehicle.

Thank you for the info! No idea if there's any truth to the comment but it's definitely interesting and shows LE are prepared in case.

Yea, it definitely sounds like he wasn't the most popular kid in town. The girl talking to the news said he "creeped her out". He was likely bullied, his father says his home life was tumultuous, bounced around between family members over the last 2 years. He definitely fits the profile of someone who could have some deeprooted psychological issues, whether biological or otherwise, or a mixture of both

Is this the same parent who said that he was orphaned at age 5?

actually it looks to be southwest
I stopped at a bar/grill on the transcanada and people are talking about it so much, they literally had a map out talking about all the possible routes and backroads they know in northwestern ontario to get places, also lots of tin foil hat theories thrown in for fun :D

Safe to say these guys know that area pretty well, if they get into Ontario LE going to have a hard time pinning them down

[bbm]

why do you say they know the area pretty well?

ETA: answered below

Last edited:
Why do you think these two know an area 2800 km from their home "pretty well"?

I would have thought the opposite

I don't, what I meant is, there aren't any more of these roads that dead end places, there are a lot more small towns and a lot more turn offs. Also if they got ahold of a vehicle with gps it wouldn't matter.

My point is they could choose just about any road, and on that road there are many more roads that branch off, not like the dead end they are on now or the trans canada, it becomes a whole network of roads for the police to patrol.

Edit** ohhhh... I just got the confusion, the "these guys" I was referring to was the people at the bar in Kenora, not the suspects, the "they" is the suspects, ambiguous on my end.

Yeah, I’m curious as to their weapons myself.

No matter what they are armed with, they’ll be no match for for a better equipped and trained police force.

They’re still very dangerous, but I don’t see them armed with high powered semi-automatic rifles or anything.

Definitely still dangerous. For some reason I was thinking grenades, bombs or something however in Canada I think it may be hard to acquire that (I could be wrong since it seems anything can be bought online)!

the great white north

I haven't added the loop from Port Alberni (July 12), Whitehorse (July 13, text gramma), Liard Hot Springs Hwy 97 tourist murders July 14-15, backtrack to Dease Lake on Hwy 37 July 17 murder and burned vehicle, next Red Deer (?) Alberta July 20, Saskatchewan July 22, Manitoba July 23.

The only thing at the end of Manitoba is polar bears - hopping a train means Ontario.

View attachment 194816

Good map! From the burning vehicle on the 19th to the confirmed sighting at Meadow Lake, Sk on the 21st (but shared 24 hrs later on the 22nd) there’s no other confirmed sightings between the 2 locations.

Armed and dangerous B.C. murder suspects spotted in Meadow Lake: RCMP

SBM

I agree. BS seems pretty typical for a killing duo dynamic in being the super awkward, depressed, angry one. I noted in pictures of the 2 of them together and by himself how profoundly awkward he always seemed. I'd venture to say KM might ostensibly come across as more normal in daily life.

I think you’re right. Before they were named suspects and were just missing, I thought that KM looked like a very friendly, normal, nice cute guy. At least in the widely circulated photos, he seems non-threatening.

BS was a different story though. I felt kind of bad and didn’t want to say anything at the time since they were just missing, but looking at his pictures gave me a really uncomfortable feeling. I remember feeling a little creeped out and thinking something is off with that dude...

Definitely still dangerous. For some reason I was thinking grenades, bombs or something however in Canada I think it may be hard to acquire that (I could be wrong since it seems anything can be bought online)!

Yeah, not in Canada.

When confronted, I wouldn’t be shocked if they killed themselves.

Anything is possible though, and as long as these guys are free, everyone who crosses their path is in immense danger.

I haven't added the loop from Port Alberni (July 12), Whitehorse (July 13, text gramma), Liard Hot Springs Hwy 97 tourist murders July 14-15, backtrack to Dease Lake on Hwy 37 July 17 murder and burned vehicle, next Red Deer (?) Alberta July 20, Saskatchewan July 22, Manitoba July 23.

The only thing at the end of Manitoba is polar bears - hopping a train means Ontario.

View attachment 194816
What is the closest big/medium city in Ontario to Gillam ?

Good map! From the burning vehicle on the 19th to the confirmed sighting at Meadow Lake, Sk on the 21st (but shared 24 hrs later on the 22nd) there’s no other confirmed sightings between the 2 locations.

Armed and dangerous B.C. murder suspects spotted in Meadow Lake: RCMP

Port Alberni (July 12)
Whitehorse (July 13, text gramma)
Liard Hot Springs Hwy 97 tourist murders July 14-15
Dease Lake on Hwy 37 July 19 murder and burned vehicle
Red Deer (?) Alberta July 20
Saskatchewan July 21
Gillum Manitoba July 23

?

I believe you're right. But can you please provide a link or source that the two were definitely spotted in BC on the 18th?

I don't doubt you. I just do not have such evidence.

Sure, no problem, that was the free coffee in Jade City, just north of Dease Lake. The truck and camper was found burning the following day.

There’s a great timeline on this link, helpful reference for me too because all these dates are becoming harder and harder to remember!

Goodale asks Canadians to be vigilant during manhunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members