CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the closest big/medium city in Ontario to Gillam ?

Depends on the definition of "big/medium". In Canada what we call a city is nothing more than a hamlet in most other countries.

My home town Elliot Lake is a "city", 12000 people.

But it would be Winnipeg, in Canada the big population centers are few and far between, winnipeg and brandon are the biggest in MB

It's hard to figure out how the back window of the van was blown out from the inside. What happened? Were they sitting outside and someone sneaked inside and blew out the window? Did someone crawl in with them at 11:15PM and blow out the back window to get their attention?

What is the closest big/medium city in Ontario to Gillam ?

Gillam is way up by Hudson Bay. Legitimate polar bear territory. That far north, communities are often fly-in only, or only accessible in winter when water is frozen thick enough to drive over. AFAIK there's no way to head north out of town and get to Ontario. They'd have to go back down south, through or just around Winnipeg, and then east on the Trans-Canada. If they were to get to Ontario by car I think the closest thing to a city that they'd hit first would be Kenora, pop. 15K. About a 1,200km (~750mi) drive. There's no quick trip across the border from Gillam.

If they have a car the alternative is to stay north and head back west through Manitoba, but everyone would be on the lookout.

Last edited:
Right. When they said there was a computer in the burned out truck, I assumed laptop. I assumed wrong.

EASpBxHU8AAE3_L.png:large

That is bizarre.
Wow, totally weird. This almost makes me believe that the going elsewhere to look for work story wasn't just a cover and that they brought their computers because they intended to go for a while.

So how does one get to Ontario from Gillam region?

I don't see that many roads

Apologies to those for whom this will be a repeat as it was discussed last night, but for posters just jumping on or catching up, there is no direct way to get to Ontario from Gillam. There are no connecting roads between Northern Ontario and northern Manitoba at all, and the drive to get down south to the only connecting highway is about 13 hours or so.

I’m not saying these guys did it. The dude is shorter based on the door marker. Maybe it’s just a weird coincidence. Maybe the butter chicken restaurant in MB and the one in Port Alberni know each other and that triggered her story of the killer stealing buttered chicken. Or maybe they were in MB and our timelines are off and they have a third person helping out. Or maybe there is some weird cult of gamers that have to ruin butter chicken.
"Cult of gamers that have to ruin butter chicken" lol wouldn't that be crazy to burn up stores that sell butter chicken? Now I've heard it all. "Ok Sam you get the store on 9th Av., Bob you go ruin the chicken over on willow St., Bub you go over to the 1 on hollow St. ..." lol Just some humor :). I need it after reading all these posts. I hope tonight/today is the day these 2 give up or are caught tho.

Right. When they said there was a computer in the burned out truck, I assumed laptop. I assumed wrong.

EASpBxHU8AAE3_L.png:large

That is bizarre.

I saw that earlier, but it isn't as bizarre as you think. With some of those online games, a tower is way more economical and would run the games way better than a laptop (or a cheaper laptop), my son built himself a computer for the fraction of the cost of a good laptop. He plays on Steam as well... :confused:

They can simply use the GPS on their cell-phone, if they have downloaded maps. No data signal needed, so it can't be traced.
Only if they have the maps downloaded, most map data is downloaded on the fly as needed or cached, somewhere 2000+ km from their starting location likely would never have been downloaded unless they had a more advanced app that lets you predownload maps for times when you lose signal, like a hiker's gps map, etc

I had thought by now some sort of manifesto would have come to light. A statement , long and convoluted , typed up and on a stick to disseminate electronically, outlining the philosophy, the reason, if you will, of all this mayhem. Some political stance that laid out the path and endgame , the inevitability of it all and a call to like minded blokes out there to join the 'movement'.

But nothing , so far.

Which is unusual , in this techsavvy, techdependent world we all live in, and particularly, of this generation these men inhabit, a lifetime of techy stuff. They've never been caught by radio, or possibly written words on paper, or books, or , perhaps even normal long conversations about myriad subjects.

I have been wondering exactly what 'war' did BS's father think they were equipping themselves and 'training' for? . .. Who was the enemy? .

It's hard to figure out how the back window of the van was blown out from the inside. What happened? Were they sitting outside and someone sneaked inside and blew out the window? Did someone crawl in with them at 11:15PM and blow out the back window to get their attention?

Maybe someone crawled into the van. Lucas awoke and fought back so they shot at him.

Gillam is way up by Hudson Bay. Legitimate polar bear territory. That far north, communities are often fly-in only. AFAIK there's no way to head north out of town and get to Ontario. They'd have to go back down south, through or just around Winnipeg, and then east on the Trans-Canada. If they were to get to Ontario by car I think the closest thing to a city that they'd hit first would be Kenora, pop. 15K. About a 1,200km (~750mi) drive. There's no quick trip across the border from Gillam.

The only way further north is in the winter, using special toads that won't be marked on the standard gps. Or else by rail.

100% correct, they have to go back south west around lake winnipeg, which the cops will surely be guarding.

Have I missed something? Seems like people in port Alberni are a bit tight lipped about what is going on? Doesn’t it seem strange that no one really wants to talk to the media about the teens other than a couple of teenagers? Or have i missed this??
Could they be part of a criminal group there and people Don’t want to speak out of fear for their lives?

If they actually were involved in crimes involving missing people from port Alberni area.. they would have been very young.. maybe they were
Witness as part of a group? Would add up wrt what the criminologist had to say on CBC news earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akoyaqueen