CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black pants too. They could use a hem job.
PS. It was NOT today. What I’m saying is if it wasn’t them they may have other players.
Is there a game that ends in black suits?
One of them?
"The Fugitive" The End Game (TV Episode 1964) - Trivia - IMDb
"The title makes reference to the endgame where in chess it is the stage of the game when there are only a few pieces left on the board.

The closing scene of Kimble hitchhiking along a highway is reused footage from "The Girl from Little Egypt." Kimble is inexplicably wearing a suit and carrying a suitcase, neither of which he had when leaving Reed and Devlin's home."

I’m not saying these guys did it. The dude is shorter based on the door marker. Maybe it’s just a weird coincidence. Maybe the butter chicken restaurant in MB and the one in Port Alberni know each other and that triggered her story of the killer stealing buttered chicken. Or maybe they were in MB and our timelines are off and they have a third person helping out. Or maybe there is some weird cult of gamers that have to ruin butter chicken.
What if they are separated since the very beginning? 2 vehicules, 2 weapons, 2 itinéraires, etc.

‘WE LIKE TO GO IN THE WOODS AND PLAY WAR’
This morning Schmegelsky’s father Alan gave an emotional but revealing interview with a local news outlet in which he admitted to having gifted his son an Airsoft replica gun for Christmas at the boy’s request.
He said Bryer had told him he and Kam had been “training in war” in the woods for more than two years and were masters of camouflage.
“My son he’s like, they’re huge into video games — all kids are — and two Christmases ago he asked me for an Airsoft gun, which is a replica gun, right?” Mr Schmegelsky told CHEK News.
“So he was telling me: ‘well me and the fellas, we like to go in the woods and play war’ right?”
“So knowing that the both of them are totally into that, if there was any threat, they would have done what they’ve actually trained themselves to do and they would have camouflaged themselves in the woods.”
Suspect’s dad believes Canadian teens in hiding from real killer

I think the driver chauffeur, the one who can drive, is calling the shots. When they saw Chynna and Lucas at their broken down van, the driver stopped. The man with the beard, a bit shorter than 6'4" Lucas, accosted the couple. The non-driver must have been sitting in the vehicle.

Who approached the couple with a gun? No lawn chairs are seen at the murder scene, so presumably the couple were tucked in for the night. Yet, at 11:30PM, a witness saw a bearded man a bit shorter than 6'4", maybe 6'3" on the highway in a scary situation.

The bearded man is the driver.

If there was GPS in the Rav4 and no one knew that the owner was dead, then they could use it up until they burned the vehicle.

I agree that the navigator screwed up. We have the chauffeur, the one who knows how to drive, and the navigator, the one who doesn't know how to drive. When there is no vehicle, what do they do? Did they get it sorted out fast enough to hop a train?
They can simply use the GPS on their cell-phone, if they have downloaded maps. No data signal needed, so it can't be traced.

The 18th is when they were at the Jade Store with the free coffee.

I don't have a link, but someone likely will.

jmo
Northern B.C. murders: A timeline of what happened and where
July 18: Dease Lake, B.C.
raw_3ig9_image-3.png

McLeod and Schmegelsky stop at Cassiar Mountain Jade store north of Dease Lake for free coffee that the shop hands out to motorists. Someone at the location recognizes the suspects and their red truck and calls police.

The two young men were not homicide suspects at the time, but were believed to have gone missing while on their way to Yukon for work.

Surveillance video of the visit to the store is now in police custody.

It's possible the parents of these boys didn't see what was really going on. I do think their parents should strongly urge the boys to turn themselves in.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/manhunt-homicide-suspects-bc-manitoba-1.5222924

McLeod's dad, Keith, released the following statement on Wednesday, noting he's not ready for an interview, because he's "not able to make it through a sentence without breaking down."

"To all the people who truly care.

"I'm sitting at home worrying about my son. Relentless media hounding us for information that we don't have. This is what I do know — Kam is a kind, considerate, caring young man, always has been concerned about other people's feelings.

"As we are trapped in our homes due to media people, we try to wrap our heads around what is happening and hope that Kam will come home to us safely so we can all get to the bottom of this story."

There was a link to a media piece a few pages back where a female reporter read the statement supplied by the father, but omitted all the snark about the media. LOL. Kind of makes his point really.

Catching up so maybe already addressed .. you can just go in the store and say you want $XX at pump # and use tap to pay.

Yep! And I believe at some stations, you can actually do it right at the pump and not even have to go in. Depending on the station or where you are in Canada, some gas stations require you to pay before you pump (too many drive offs).

Haha! GPS shows me driving through ponds, when I'm on the highway.

Wait until winter, the road gets somewhat better when the temp is below freezing. :)

Seriously but sort of OT, the lack of year-round drivable roads is a concern of many First Nations people in northern Sask and Manitoba. The only way in or out of some reserves in the summer is by plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxooowow