CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At 18 and 19 years old from Port Alberni, they might chose rural, remote areas over highly populated unfamiliar urban areas (reasons such as transit, traffic, where to stay, etc). Montreal, likely not, unless they happen to be bilingual.

Plus by now I imagine they’re flat broke. I’ve noticed nothing to indicate these two would be considered street smart in any way. If they were they wouldn’t have found themselves on a oneway road to Gillam. JMO

I'm bilingual, but a couple of anglos could survive in Montreal with no issues. Montreal is highly functional in English with a huge unilingual anglo population and those that aren't anglo and majority bilingual themselves. It's sea of languages and mutli-culturalism and these two could blend in, even thrive for years there easily and that worries me. I'm hoping they don't make it that far.

All of our neighbours there were English. That's the city that tipped the scales to "NO" during the referendum on Quebec Seperation.

close to sunrise in Manitoba, sun would have risen further east. In Ontario, first tram might be chugging down Bloor St, ( unless Toronto did something as mad as turfing the trams ) ….. ditto Montreal. People are starting to rise and shine..... another day, a long sunlit Canadian Summer day right across the nation.

close to sunrise in Manitoba, sun would have risen further east. In Ontario, first tram might be chugging down Bloor St, ( unless Toronto did something as mad as turfing the trams ) ….. ditto Montreal. People are starting to rise and shine..... another day, a long sunlit Canadian Summer day right across the nation.
I'm hoping the two young men were arrested overnight. And they're sitting in a Cell somewhere... The beginning of the end. But also a new beginning to process this whole deal for family friends and Canadians as a whole.

The train runs from winnipeg through the pas to gillam and then on to churchill, churchill is the end of the line, but there are literally dozens of stops along the way

I'll find you guys a via rail schedule to peruse

Edit
https://m.viarail.ca/sites/all/file...inter2018/46-47_Winnipeg-ThePas-Churchill.pdf

Does the entire train that left Winnipeg go to Churchill, or are most cars left on a siderail further south, and only a couple cars go north? My only experience with northern trains is the Polar Bear Express to James Bay. It was just a couple of cars and no where to hide.

Fantasic! As the horse flies eat them alive, they will run into the road to get away from the flies. They should be either completely mad, skeletons or arrested by morning ...

Or, they are in Ontario and heading East.

There would have to be witnesses somewhere along their journey if they made it as far as the Ontario border. The fact that there have been no sightings and no further carnage suggests that they are in the bush. I hope that the RCMP are not sidelining the local First Nations people, who could be an excellent resource and provide guides.

What is it? 03:30ish in BC … a new day’s about to begin and if they’ve been hiding out in the bush all night, I’m sure they must be seriously reconsidering their options and not wanting to consider another night roughing it.
Hopefully, by the time I wake up tomorrow, these clowns will be in custody.

I am originally from Ottawa and that’s the name I know them as “May Flies”. The teens suspects have probably never experienced these type of flies before lol. And, re insane, ummm well .....

The same bug seems to be called by different names in different parts of the country.

Around here, May Flies are different than Sand Flies. May Flies are about 1" or larger, have the long curved body with big wings and pointy tails. They swarm, and might hang on your clothes or sit in your hair, but they don't hurt you. Sand Flies look like they are pretty tiny and apparently have a wicked bite.

I think what the folks in Manitoba call Sand Flies, we call No See'ems. Vicious little monsters.

Mayfly - Wikipedia

Last edited:
By road, Logan Lake is more than 100 kilometres away from Spences Bridge. Police say there was no indication of foul play at the location where the Jeep was found, but the vehicle has been transported to Kamloops for further examination.

Provencher and Scurr were last seen in Surrey in the vicinity of 23A Avenue and 163 Street.

After the Jeep was discovered, a search and rescue team, police dogs and a helicopter were dispatched to conduct a search. Investigators say they don't believe the men are missing in the wooded area where the Jeep was found.

this is about the other two missing guys, but WTF they took their car.. how will they travel back then from this remote area? they probably don't even know someone is looking for them lol

Could they have hitched a ride on a train...

That's the question of the day! How far is it from where the SUV was set ablaze to the nearest point on the tracks that the fugitives could reasonably have caught the train? They wouldn't be able to catch a train that's moving too fast, or is too far into the bush. I can't see them waiting along the tracks for two days hoping to hitch a ride.

Is it possible that they knew there was a train? Are there crossings along PR 280 into Gillam?

It would have to be a freight train because of the logistics of being seen and documented otherwise. Is hitching a train ride even a reasonable possibility? Is there a local sleuth onboard who can help provide some insight?

That's the question of the day! How far is it from where the SUV was set ablaze to the nearest point on the tracks that the fugitives could reasonably have caught the train? They wouldn't be able to catch a train that's moving too fast, or is too far into the bush. I can't see them waiting along the tracks for two days hoping to hitch a ride.

Is it possible that they knew there was a train? Are there crossings along PR 280 into Gillam?

It would have to be a freight train because of the logistics of being seen and documented otherwise. Is hitching a train ride even a reasonable possibility? Is there a local sleuth onboard who can help provide some insight?
Well they've stolen cars before, I'd say they likely did the same here. Just because they haven't found another body yet, doesn't mean there isn't one.

If you are going to hop a train, you'd wan't to know where it is going. Not sure why they'd change their MO at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop