CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangeworld

Reaction score
An Australian man and his American girlfriend have died in suspicious circumstances in Canada, sparking fears they may have been murdered.

Lucas Fowler is reported to be the son of senior NSW police officer, Inspector Stephen Fowler. He was found dead alongside his girlfriend, North Carolina woman Chynna Deese, in British Columbia earlier this week sparking fears of foul play.

Chynna’s sister Kennedy Deese wrote they pair were “homicide victims along a remote stretch of highway in Canada while on a road trip.”

An older style blue mini-van the pair was believed to have been travelling was found at the scene.

Canadian police are looking for anyone who saw the vehicle or offered assistance. They’re also appealing for anyone that travelled the stretch of highway around the time of the discovery to come forward, according to a RCMP media release.

3a2787b59f5c65af6f791d5450ed875f

673a3c10aa32ec585e2f11501db9cf48

Australian man found dead in Canada

Closed thread on suspects McLeod and Schmegelsky

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.energeticcity.ca/2019/07/australian-and-american-found-dead-along-alaska-highway/

Snipped...
...“We have lost our dear Lucas Fowler, son, brother, grandson and friend in the most terrible of circumstances. To lose someone so young and vibrant, who was travelling the world and just enjoying life to the full, is devastating.

To know his beautiful girlfriend, Chynna Deese of Charlotte, North Carolina, also lost her life in this violent event is too cruel. All our love and best wishes go to Chynna’s family and friends.

We are all now travelling to Canada to be with our boy and to bring him home.
Our deepest thanks for all your love and care. At this stage, we can only move forward a minute at a time, and those minutes are moving so slowly.

Please share this with all those who may have crossed paths anywhere in the world with these beautiful young people.”

ADMIN NOTE:

We do not like being heavy handed but the last thread became so rife with rumor that we are having to take this action.

There is now a ZERO tolerance in place in this case for rumor posts. Members introducing rumors will be subject to a minimum 7 day thread reply ban.

MSM and LE social media accounts (comments by the reporter or LE official) are allowed. Comments or images by the general public are not allowed.

If you aren't sure if a source is allowed, contact a Mod or Admin to ask rather than posting it and risk being banned from posting on the thread.

The railroad tracks would make the easiest navigation through all that swap and bog up there. I'm sure there's been a very heavy RCMP presence along the line.

The video of the train ride to Churchill was really interesting. The trees looks like spruce and large, but not very fully or dense. The ground looks like patches of grass between bogs. I surmise that is muskeg. It also looked foggy or densely overcast and quite eerie. Not at all like a granitic based dense Rocky Mountain forest. I can't see them lasting very long in that.
I agree - looks so boggy. Must be exhausting and very uncomfortable to walk even a short distance, if a short distance can even be walked. Moose have long legs for a reason!

If they walked, I think they stuck to a logging trail. There really is no way to walk in those bogs, imo. (Not a bog expert, lol.)

jmo

My guess is that there wouldn't be a train with 3 cars for passengers and a separate train for freight, it would be one train with 2 - 3 passenger cars and a lot of freight cars.
Looking at the railroad track on google maps its a single track so far as I can tell in most parts with some pull offs. So, your idea of single schedule makes sense and maybe with seasonal adjustments.

I was also trying to figure out the harbor situation in Churchill to understand if that represented a viable escape option for the 2 suspects. The Hudson Bay surrounding area is sparsely populated and the 2 suspects would stick out. I do wonder how connected to mainland news folks in the small towns/villages that surround Hudson Bay are?

Here is some basic wiki info about Hudson Bay communities:

Communities along the Hudson Bay coast or on islands in the bay are (all populations are as of 2016):

So many bogus photos online, and a really sh**ty podcaster! Look at the van pics for start, blue, blue/grey, blue/blue, blue/navy, and then broken back windows... 1 or 2! Nuts! Be careful what you are reading. I for one am disgusted with $$$ spent hunting these two low lifes. That $$ could be spent on providing clean water for our northern communities! Send in 2 snipers, and a tracker, and take them out!

Good. The harsher the conditions, the faster this is likely to be over.

This triple murdering duo could potentially be brought down by some bugs.
I wish they would have been by now, taken down by bugs or LE or something. If on foot, they are certainly not covering the amount of distance they did in their vehicle. Where are they? Could they have truly left the area long before anyone was aware of them being there? MOO

It occurred to me that the crime scene south of Liard HS may have been tampered with and contaminated. Sad, but possible that what we think we know may not be accurate at all. Many hours may have passed, and scavengers to the scene may have taken wallets, etc. after the murders. There are such people in this world.

There are also people who may have seen it all, realised what they saw, perhaps even stopped to rubberneck and drove away without a thought to calling police, not wanting to get involved. If so, I hope those people admit to the error of their ways and think of the families. Come forward and tell the police what you saw, please. Make it right

Good. The harsher the conditions, the faster this is likely to be over.

This triple murdering duo could potentially be brought down by some bugs.
I swear provincial bird is mosquito lol sand flies are awful.growing up out there ya forget how bad bugs are cause your used to them. The bogs would suck right now . It's so hard to judge where they would be. Depending on their skills they won't starve tons of berries the fishing is unreal pickeral walleye gold eye .

It occurred to me that the crime scene south of Liard HS may have been tampered with and contaminated. Sad, but possible that what we think we know may not be accurate at all. Many hours may have passed

The one news article with the man who was called in to secure the scene before police had shown up had said he was surprised by a call early in the morning, he was surprised because it was only the night before that his boss (and himself following her vehicle in his own) had seen the couple alive and sitting in lawn chairs (waiting for the van to cool down possibly). I can’t find that exact article at the moment though.

On twitter there is a local that has been posting video's, one of them is a video of where the RAV4 was burned. In the video you can see a stop sign or signs. Didn't realize it was that close to the road. He also shared a video of an empty hydro camp close by, 10 minute drive from where the vehicle was burned. And another video of the bush around there.

Not sure I can link to the tweets, but if you search #gillam you should be able to find them on twitter (or at least one and then can find the others)

I swear provincial bird is mosquito lol sand flies are awful.growing up out there ya forget how bad bugs are cause your used to them. The bogs would suck right now . It's so hard to judge where they would be. Depending on their skills they won't starve tons of berries the fishing is unreal pickeral walleye gold eye .
The fishing sounds awesome. Infuriating that people might not be out fishing, etc. out of fear of these two perps on the loose. They have to be found or people will not rest easy.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member