CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so, potentially new tidbits from what is generally considered "mainstream media" citing a "source close to the investigation"

But, while source is well established mainstream media, they are highly politicized and notoriously sensationalist, hyper-partisan, and their reliability is questionable. Im sure most of you know who I mean.

Should I even bother to post?
Yes!

I agree with you 100% The truck they took up north fuel costs alone one way would be close to $700. They may have gotten cash from the Liard killings, and the Dease Lake killing, but even driving the Rav4 across Canada would have cost. I doubt Bryer had much money, if there was any it was from Kam. Having worked in Whitehorse, Yukon for 2 years, if I recall the only jobs they could possible get would be on road construction crews, but they'd have to have some experience. Young people their age from Southern BC will tend to go up to Fort McMurray, Alberta to the oil fields for the 'bigger bucks'. By the timeline there was no way they had time to go up to Whitehorse from July 12 and make their way to kill the couple near Liard. I feel it was always planned probably from the time they both walked into the military surplus store and bought the knife.

Is Fort McMurray still the draw it used to be? Articles I'd read, including this one from the CBC toward the end of last year, indicated that the decline of oil prices put projects on hold and drove the Fort McMurray economy into a tailspin. The locals were hopeful that better times would return, but the downturn apparently was deep and protracted. The only reason I raise the point here is because the suspects might not have thought. that the current situation in Fort McMurray was all that promising for work, presuming they were genuinely seeking employment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuasaunt