CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The RCMP aren’t even saying that they want to search homes. Their statement talks about “door to door canvassing”.

That’s right, where did searching private homes come from? Canvassing just means going house to house, personally talking to people either to inform them or asking if they noticed anything unusual.

It was also mentioned buildings at the hydro plants were being searched but those wouldn’t be private residences either.

Well, that's me told.

The Alaska Highway is the land route in and out of the Yukon and Alaska. The Yukon has drug problems run by organized crime. There are murders related to the drug trade and everything. Alaska attracts certain elements, too.

Further south on the Alaska Highway are oil towns that are plagued with problems from the drug trade and organized crime, too. It runs all up and down that highway. I am sorry to dispel myths.

So, it is not all old romantic Robert Frost tales of yore. Some Canadians are not nice. And many of the people on that highway are not Canadians or even Americans, for that matter.

ETA: Investigation shows how Alaska residents collaborate with the Sinaloa Cartel - The Mazatlán Post
Thirty years ago, I stopped to help at an accident in Boston. As I approached the scene, a man was walking away pilfering through a wallet. When I asked him what he was up to, he answered "Well the dead guy doesn't need it does he?" That was appalling, so I agree that could happen. BTW, the victim in the car was not dead. But it wouldn't have mattered anyway to that idiot. I only remember yelling, "Maybe his family needs it", but I became busy helping and didn't pursue the bad guy. I wish we had had dash cams then.

Someone speculated before they thought if there was a leader follower dynamic, kam was likely the leader.

At the time I disagreed, thinking the kid in the military stuff would be more into this whole thing than the kid in a pokemon shirt

Seeing the video and their body language and other cues, Wonder if maybe its more likely kam is the 'leader' after all.

Assuming that dynamic is even present here at all

of course its difficult to speculate with so little information, Ill think better of these posts in the future

Yeah, I see what you're saying. Honestly, I thought there was something creepy about the look on Kam's face when they walked out of the store. Cold, dead eyes?? Of course, I'm biased since now I know these two are wanted for murder of three innocents.

This was in relation to the Alaska Highway. Yes, people who live along the Alaska Highway usually own a rifle for hunting, at minimum. I lived in this area, and people were shocked that I didn't own one. Every husband and wife had one each. "But where do you get your meat?" "At Safeway." I digress.

However, for tourists travelling the highway, not so much. If you watch border security TV shows, American travellers are often caught trying to take guns, handguns, autimatic guns, etc. across the border for their trip to Alaska. Those guns are seized. The Alberta plates may have been like a neon sign to those two, flashing, "Hey, peeps, we're toutists and we have no guns." Same with LD's Rav4. That's a city dweller vehicle, and it probably had a Vancouver dealership sticker. Again, city people? Very likely no guns. If thrill killing, they would have chosen carefully for the thrill of the hunt.

I highly doubt that this even crossed their minds. If it did they might just as well have assumed they were hunters and armed.

They were targeted because they were broken down at the side of the road. There's a good chance they were sleeping and the perps thought the vehicle was empty.

They won't be able to have a fire, due to smoke, will they? Also are the planes using heat seeking equipment? I would suspect they are.

Interesting - in that video, to my eyes and studies; KM has the body language of a leader, or the one making the calls. BS seems more of a follower, contrary to what information about him suggests.

Thirty years ago, I stopped to help at an accident in Boston. As I approached the scene, a man was walking away pilfering through a wallet. When I asked him what he was up to, he answered "Well the dead guy doesn't need it does he?" That was appalling, so I agree that could happen. BTW, the victim in the car was not dead. But it wouldn't have mattered anyway to that idiot. I only remember yelling, "Maybe his family needs it", but I became busy helping and didn't pursue the bad guy. I wish we had had dash cams then.

Thank you for sharing. I'm starting to think I've seen quite a few things in my lifetime that other people haven't. And I'm getting a dash cam now.

I think they look like a couple of typical teenagers.. nothing about them would make me look twice or think anything of them, except maybe the camo suit, but it doesn't look suspicious.. Imo
I dont think anything is inherently off or suspicious in their dress or manner, and dont think anyone is suggesting so. But since we do know there definitely something off, folks cant resist trying to glean whatever clues they can from the minimal information we have

Its especially confusing since we do have some info about BS but none about KM really. He could easily be either more or less into radical ideas than BS. Like maybe he mostly just played games, but maybe when we find out more about him, the already disturbing background of BS will pale in comparison, really no way to tell atm

I notice MK is the leader of the two in the store, not that it’s significant.
I think it is, especially since he's also the first to leave. I thought in the previously released photos on the Wanted poster, it looked like he was the one trying to pay. I agree about possibly their card being declined, that would be very sobering if they were low on cash.

I mentioned it a few times but I think people were assuming that BS is the leader mostly because more was known about him, but this video reaffirms my suspicion that it's KM. The stuff BS's dad said made him seem like someone seeking approval and acceptance which would make him a good follower and after watching this it just seems like that dynamic from body language here. I'm curious what others think

They have all the law enforcement at the end of a road. It is easy to hitchhike out there. It is how you get around. People leaving there could easily be on their way to Wpg. I do not have a tv so if i was not on websleuths i would not know what they looked like. I think they just baited the law up there and are gone. Or they could just hunker down till the police give up.

The new video is from their Meadow Lake, SK stop. They didn't purchase anything from the store, but passed by the "seasonal" section, with camping stuff.

The accompanying text gives a strong hint that RCMP is now far less certain that they are still in the Gillam area.

"It is critical for all Canadians" to be on the lookout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member