CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they didn't. There is a clear timeline for them, your theory does not fit into the time to travel up those roads to Liard or Dease Lake.

I had someone drive the route I described. If they went directly towards Yukon after the ferry, they still would have crossed Liard River many hours earlier.

Here, in AU, the alternative school thing is , overwhelmingly geared to the misfit, the one who wont go to regular school and can't be trusted to wander the streets at whim and at will. Not that there seems to be any kind of force involved in making the child get off to school, but it does tend to keep some of them occupied.

It is, basically, babysitting for an older crew. That they didn't get along at high school has all the elements to not get along at 'alternative ' school, except , every one isn't 'getting along'.

The hours of schooling are usually shorter, and less number of days attendance is required. There seems to be a lot of 'excursions'. Is it the same there in Port Alberni?..

While I gather Port Alberni isn't a big population, it must have a reasonable amount of kids opting out to maintain an alternative school as well as the regular one, is this how it goes?
Here’s a link to an article about VAST, the alternative high school KM and BS just graduated from.
'It's the Start of New Times for Us' | The Tyee

I had Xplornet for my summer place in rural Newfoundland. Like hell, you can stream HD video. Join Xplornet if you want a hands-on lesson on buffering.

Otherwise, I agree with you :)
Yeah, it depends which satellite and how many others are on the same beam as you; they load it up as much as they can.

The funny thing is this means if you’re really remote like far northern BC, their service on the new satellite is great. I’m not on their basic plan, but have confirmed with them that they throttle everyone the same when the beam is overloaded. Since switching to the new satellite (over a year), we can stream multiple HD videos at once with no lag, and consistently test out at 20-30 Mbps download on a 25 Mbps service. HTS is changing the landscape on remote internet service.

Here, in AU, the alternative school thing is , overwhelmingly geared to the misfit, the one who wont go to regular school and can't be trusted to wander the streets at whim and at will. Not that there seems to be any kind of force involved in making the child get off to school, but it does tend to keep some of them occupied.

It is, basically, babysitting for an older crew. That they didn't get along at high school has all the elements to not get along at 'alternative ' school, except , every one isn't 'getting along'.

The hours of schooling are usually shorter, and less number of days attendance is required. There seems to be a lot of 'excursions'. Is it the same there in Port Alberni?..

While I gather Port Alberni isn't a big population, it must have a reasonable amount of kids opting out to maintain an alternative school as well as the regular one, is this how it goes?

Yes, I expect it's the same. There may be some students who have been expelled from mainstream highschool, but are too young to be out of school entirely.

That plan is for "up to 5 Mbps", which in these parts (N. ON) is only .02 Mbps. If you complain that it's too slow, you will be told that it's within the allowable range.

I got so fed up with Xplornet that I canceled it (after having paid for the dish, of course) and now do all my internet stuff in Newfoundland at a nice café five miles away that has a proper connection and roasts its own coffee beans :)

Canadian Forces approved to join air search for B.C. murder suspects

Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale tweeted Friday night that investigators have asked for air support from the Canadian Armed Forces.

“In the criminal investigation of the two fugitives in northern MB, the RCMP have requested aircraft support from the Cdn Armed Forces. Prompt reply – YES,” he wrote.

The video surveillance of them in Meadow Lake Saskatchewan was after the murders of Lucas, Chynna and Professor Dyck, right? They look cool as ice to me. Not one thing in their bodies nor faces says "panicked" IMO. They look fully controlled and super calm.

I find them scary as hell.
I agree... that was my biggest takeaway. Neither looked anything but bored, with a smidge of disdain and defiance. :(

My feeling is that BS is the dominant one.
  • BS is much more outspoken in his beliefs, having a significant trail on the internet vs. KM's almost non-existent online presence.
  • In the "pink butterfiles" photo, BS has his chin down and his arm over MK, both positions of dominance
Tilting your head downwards can make to seem more dominant
Tilting your head downward can make you seem more dominant, study suggests

bryer_s.jpg

• BS was known to harass others online, not the act of a follower, but a dominant bully
Port Alberni searches for answers as manhunt for murder suspects continues
  • MK was more like a tool to BS because he offered a vehicle and a driver's licence to support the mission which would be impossible without MK. MK on the other hand could have carried out this on his own if he wanted because he had those resources.

Satellite makes reasonably fast internet reasonably affordable in the north and a lot of people have it. Xplornet’s basic satellite package in for a Gillam, MB postal code is $60/mo for 5 Mbps which is enough to stream HD video. Source: enter a Gillam MB postal code at www.xplornet.com to see what plans are available.

I wasn't disputing that it exists. Look at the bandwidth caps. Some places near there have permanent boil water advisories. Until recently the number of people below the poverty line has been quite high. Right now there is a lot of money in the area because if government reinvestment over the last couple of years, but it will eventually die off again, and its done little to improve the affordability of life up there, internet is often the first thing to get cut on a tight rural budget, or else its used for checking email and that's it.

IMO what if:
1. No crime was planned and did indeed go to Whitehorse for work but that didn’t pan out. 2. Drove back frustrated and saw a young couple and maybe hoped to party with them or get drugs and booze. 3. Whatever reason things went south, killing the couple. 4. Decide to head back west when they saw the Rav4 with camping equipment and it was a crime of opportunity to hide their trail since they would eventually be linked to the death of the couple. 5. As a result headed East but with no real plan.
IMO anyway.

In an early thread members calculated the time required to first go to Whitehorse and then drive back to Liard River. Too long.

The video surveillance of them in Meadow Lake Saskatchewan was after the murders of Lucas, Chynna and Professor Dyck, right? They look cool as ice to me. Not one thing in their bodies nor faces says "panicked" IMO. They look fully controlled and super calm.

I find them scary as hell.

Same here. I thought they looked creepy, especially KM as he walked out of the store. Maybe they're both a couple of sociopaths and there's no rational/logical reason behind this.

Before the clip starts, IMO. I think he may have slipped something inside his coat, held his hands up to keep it in place at the beginning of the clip, and then put it in his left coat pocket.
One in a t-shirt, and one in a heavy camo jacket... inside pockets for a five finger discount shopping spree. Where are the outside camera shots????? Surely the store has cameras outside too?????

That plan is for "up to 5 Mbps", which in these parts (N. ON) is only .02 Mbps. If you complain that it's too slow, you will be told that it's within the allowable range.
But but... the webs said it exists when i entered the postal code

People often don't understand how azimuth and other factors affect satellite signals at high latitudes. Not to mention the fact that you don't always have a satellite overhead, you can go a few minutes before the signal comes back, plus incredibly high ping.

I know the Port Alberni Chamber of Commerce might not like this, but what kind of future did these two have ahead of them after high school?

They went to Whitehorse, supposedly, and it wasn't to their liking. How long were they there? Five minutes, if at all?

They left their Walmart jobs after five weeks, because that wasn't to their liking.

Dad AS said they were going to Alberta for the money, because that's where the big bucks are, or something. Right. Obviously they hadn't done any research.

Dad AS was shown in a media article with his son trying out the carpentry trade. I guess he didn't like that, either.

They did not go looking for work, IMO. More likely, they couldn't deal with life in their little corner of the world.

I'm sorry I have to respectfully disagree. There is a large amount of scientific data which all points to the fact that brain development continues well into a persons twenties and in some cases, their thirties. It is also very different from person to person. Exposure to large alcohol consumption has been proven to delay development, as does exposure to traumatic anxiety or emotional turmoil at a young age, for example. There are lots of scientific articles freely available online which supports this.
However, at no stage am I suggesting that these two males are affected by this. Only a trained skilled professional should do that after consulting with them.

You are right IMO...the common age agreed upon by professionals is 25 for brain development. And, as you stated, trauma, alcohol and other drugs, abuse, neglect and so forth can have a dramatic effect on brain development. Are these dudes affected by the aforementioned....who knows.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members