CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm how is the video camera at the end getting a front on shot of them walking out? Video surveillance usually is up high and looking down isn't it, like in the store cam it's above. Where could the outside cam be located to get that view? Just thinking out loud....

This might be answered already.... but double doors, you can see the reflection of the other doors in the windows.

Same here. I thought they looked creepy, especially KM as he walked out of the store. Maybe they're both a couple of sociopaths and there's no rational/logical reason behind this.

They were testing the waters. A huge huge risk, with very little payoff, as you can see, they walk out with not very much, and that lifted, but for them, the risk had all the elements necessary to motivate. Sheer excitement, an up-yours to Canada in general , a re-enforcing of their bond and an uptick to their invincibility.

The payoff had to be emotional. It certainly wasn't tangible, or material.

What has stopped them from continuing to kill? if, in fact, it has stopped, which is debatable.

Something has, I wonder what it is? Their own death, a high probability, or.. they have found something else to deliver the required thrill.

I really like your comment, but I do think these two may be exceptional. I'm not saying they are geniuses, but it's a myth that all 18 year old brains are immature. I've seen 18 year olds (and younger) make outrageously complicated plans and carry out some major part of it.

I don't think they have a "master plan," but I do think they had an overall plan, and it evolved as they drove.

I'm with you. And little murderer's brains are different than most other kids their age. We can't look at them the same way we look at others their age. There's a distinct difference, IMO.

JMO, they could hide much easier in a BIG city right out in the open, in big cities stealing a vehicle would be easier, many vehicles available in a city. Much easier to blend in in a city.
In the area they were last seen in, they would stand out. Small town folks pay attention to any newcomers to their area. They live in remote parts, they watch out for each other, the closest police are often several hours away.
Cities have cell service and stores where they could buy hair dye and different clothes...if they have cash?
If they are no longer in Gillam they could be in downtown Toronto by now?? JMO
One factor is it's much easier/safer to sleep in a vehicle in remote areas, just off the highway. It's not easy or safe in the city: nosy neighbours, nightwatchmen and police officers. I doubt they have enough money to live in a city, they couldn't afford a place to stay.

If they came across the van during the early morning hours, Lucas/Chynna would have been sleeping, perhaps with a passenger side window slightly open for fresh air.
The van didn't look totally off the highway. That would have been another danger in itself to just go to sleep in your van on a dark highway like that. But maybe they were. I wish they had called for help ( a tow truck or police for assistance) once it became dark and knew the van wasn't going to start than stay out there in that type of environment overnight :(. JMO

What exactly is a burner phone?

I have two teens that have broken their smart phones and replacing them was painfully expensive. I can’t imagine teens who’ve only worked five weeks being able to afford extra phones that they would be considering as throwaways.

tracfone or something like. $50 and you got a phone and minutes and small amount of data

Yeah, after double checking the video I'm certain he's doing up his buttons. At the very beginning of the video you can see his hands at his collar, where the button in this picture is. He then moves down to another button, which is hidden in this picture.

He probably opened his jacket, slipped something inside, and then buttons up again.

Attachments

• button.jpg
    button.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 44

I have two teens that have broken their smart phones and replacing them was painfully expensive. I can’t imagine teens who’ve only worked five weeks being able to afford extra phones that they would be considering as throwaways.
Its a cheap throwaway phone usually not connected to you in any way, can get them at wal-marts and gas stations for just a few bucks. Lots of folks use them, usually for totally legit reasons but also they are popular with drug dealers and the like because they are difficult or impossible to trace

cheap, untraceable, can be ‘burned’ (or discarded) after use...popular with criminals, etc.
Urban Dictionary: Burner phone

The van didn't look totally off the highway. That would have been another danger in itself to just go to sleep in your van on a dark highway like that. But maybe they were. I wish they had called for help ( a tow truck or police for assistance) once it became dark and knew the van wasn't going to start than stay out there in that type of environment overnight :(. JMO

In pics much futher back it was decided that the van was well off the road path of the high way. the gravel is after the shoulder so it was so far over it was almost off the shoulder. not in the way of traffic at all.

It's called a "dynamic" for a reason. I'm an anthropologist (40 years now). It is never stable, but if certain decisions or processes are 70/30 we'd say that the 70%er was exercising more power in that set of decisions. If it was always 50/50, that would be unusual, require considerable data, but then we'd say it was egalitarian.

It's simple primate observation, to me. Now that being said, there are deceptive dynamics (where the true leader acts way less important - like we've seen fictionally many times, but we do see in the real world as well). The decision-maker hides behind their support. This throws onlookers off. That's pretty sophisticated, and yet, a pair of teens can just naturally fall into that dynamic.

Monkey 1 constantly hesitates and lets Monkey 2 grab the banana. Monkey 2 is pleased and thinks they may be the "leader." After all, they have more bananas. But Monkey 1 may have something else up their sleeve (grabbing some other major resource while Monkey 2 is busy with bananas).
Opinion - KM gives me an Eric Harris "vibe". BS gives me a Dylan Klebold "vibe".......moo

But but... the webs said it exists when i entered the postal code

People often don't understand how azimuth and other factors affect satellite signals at high latitudes. Not to mention the fact that you don't always have a satellite overhead, you can go a few minutes before the signal comes back, plus incredibly high ping.
Haha, I’m not trying to advertise for Xplornet. Their customer disservice department is worse than a root canal. And the service can be bad if overloaded, bad weather, misaligned, or poor line of sight. Assuming install was done right, the usual problem is that your beam is overloaded.

The rest of your post is mostly incorrect. Ping on satellite is necessarily higher due to distances involved (typically ~750 ms). This doesn’t affect streaming video, but is noticeable on VOIP. I’m using Xplornet right now (and daily for work including live video feeds, VOIP, etc) much further north than Gillam, MB. Xplornet satellites are all fixed earth orbit; only mobile satellite service switches between different satellites. The dish is aimed at one satellite in the sky and if that satellite moves you have no service.

They were testing the waters. A huge huge risk, with very little payoff, as you can see, they walk out with not very much, and that lifted, but for them, the risk had all the elements necessary to motivate. Sheer excitement, an up-yours to Canada in general , a re-enforcing of their bond and an uptick to their invincibility.

The payoff had to be emotional. It certainly wasn't tangible, or material.

What has stopped them from continuing to kill? if, in fact, it has stopped, which is debatable.

Something has, I wonder what it is? Their own death, a high probability, or.. they have found something else to deliver the required thrill.

Simple. They've been identified and there's a manhunt to find them.

But I think they're fully capable of murdering again.

These are sinister, dangerous dudes. They murdered three people in what I think was an up close and personal way. That's unusual. Compare them with the Boston Bomber or teen mass shooters. Many kill from at least some distance. Not these guys.

I'm with you. And little murderer's brains are different than most other kids their age. We can't look at them the same way we look at others their age. There's a distinct difference, IMO.

I think we can sometimes attribute too much intelligence to criminals. I believe that's because they're egregiously transgressive, and we struggle to understand such horrific behavior. What they do is unfathomable, and we sometimes incorrectly perceive depth among the shallows. It's well documented that criminals, especially violent ones, tend to have lower intelligence than the general population, but popular mythology, including Hollywood product, peddles the fiction that they're masterminds. If their minds are different, it might be because they are more primal rather than deeper.

this post was by mistake, wheres the delete i'm new here =(

reported my own post not sure what else to do lol

if theres like an admin who can just remove this no need to reply I'll figure it out on my own, just didnt wanna clog forum
Most people put DBM (deleted by me) cuz you have to put something, you can’t just erase your entire post. I think the time limit to edit and add DBM is an hour (?)

They're disposable phones that you can add minutes to. Sort of pay as you go. They usually cost about $30.00 bucks and then the minutes are extra. They add up quickly.

I haven't seen one that can access the internet though.

I know the Port Alberni Chamber of Commerce might not like this, but what kind of future did these two have ahead of them after high school?

They went to Whitehorse, supposedly, and it wasn't to their liking. How long were they there? Five minutes, if at all?

They left their Walmart jobs after five weeks, because that wasn't to their liking.

Dad AS said they were going to Alberta for the money, because that's where the big bucks are, or something. Right. Obviously they hadn't done any research.

Dad AS was shown in a media article with his son trying out the carpentry trade. I guess he didn't like that, either.

They did not go looking for work, IMO. More likely, they couldn't deal with life in their little corner of the world.

What they did after high school, leaving to find work, is what tens thousands of canadians from small towns do. It takes a canadian 18 years to reach the age of majority and finish high school, those that don't go onto post secondary join the work force. It takes the average worker twice as long to reach retirement age. Therefore, unless the town is doubling the number of jobs on a consistent basis, those young people have to go look for work elsewhere.

It creates this kind of work tourism economy in Canada. People travel all over Canada for work. When the oil patch grew they all went there, now that its kind of plateaued/collapsed they are going up to the yukon for lumber/mining work, its especially popular because of what you see on TV these days.

Most infrastructure and construction jobs you work in the north, like the one in gillam, and the trans canada improvements, are staffed with people from small towns all over Canada.

What these two did up until the point they started intending and committing murder was completely normal for a small town Canadian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MABROUSSARD