CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I’m about to say is completely wild but I believe I read that they were spotted here prior to the rav being found burned out... if that’s the case then they obviously cased the area and planned to end up here... did they leave themselves supplies? Possibly in the dump. This is giving them a lot of credit I realize but hey they’ve been in the wild for 5 days and are still going.... this place is even more remote then Gillam so why go here? Unless they have a plan for a final show?
They are now on the other side of Split Lake. That is where the dump is.

I hope they do. That'll stand out in the gloom nicely!
Whatever they may have had working for them to remain uncaptured up until (hopefully) now, is likely out the window. They can't call attention to themselves as the search area has been significantly narrowed down.

Surprised they're still going, but I guess if you bring up google earth and look closely between the two spots there seems to be plenty of trails, one I followed from near Gillam to near York Landing. While the road loops from the north, the trails loop around south and it's a shorter distance than the road.

edit: duh and there's the rail line.

What I’m about to say is completely wild but I believe I read that they were spotted here prior to the rav being found burned out... if that’s the case then they obviously cased the area and planned to end up here... did they leave themselves supplies? Possibly in the dump. This is giving them a lot of credit I realize but hey they’ve been in the wild for 5 days and are still going.... this place is even more remote then Gillam so why go here? Unless they have a plan for a final show?

They were identified in Split Lake, but did we have confirmed sighting in York Landing?

Where can they hide that they can watch out for bears? Are there buildings at the dump? Wild animals (bears) are real danger 24/7 right? I posted a few photos back a couple thread of a polar bear sighted in the same area.
Bears are most likely to bother you if you have food or smell like food. So if they now smell like the dump, they need to be wary if sleeping outdoors. Black bears don't usually kill people, they just want their food and might take a bite to see if you're tasty.

"Schmegelsky writes in the book that a forensic psychologist diagnosed him as "delusional," a conclusion he disagreed with. His lawyer described him as "autistic" at one point, he writes, and he was ordered to attend a crisis counselling centre but couldn't afford to attend for very long as it wasn't a government program."

News Article from CTV News:

I think that this excerpt from BS' dad is so telling. In order for a client to have an assessment provided by forensic psychiatry they:
1) may have a significant mental health history warranting further investigation on a particular charge OR
2) are charged with a crime in which they may deemed "not criminally responsible" after having a psychiatric assessment.

Either way, this information leads me to believe that BS may be predisposed to a potentially psychotic mental illness (ie. Psychosis - ie. schizophrenia or otherwise - aka a delusional disorder).
As a nurse whom works within psychiatry in Canada, AB, this is my current assessment given the provided information.

I honestly can't help but be fascinated by this case. MOO.

Bears and wolves in the area, along with moose and deer, foxes, coyotes and perhaps the odd cougar (have been heading back to MB in the past few years). Difficult place to hole up, esp in the weather forecast for tonight, while being hunted by trained searchers bearing SOTA equipment.

I see them surrendering before starting a shootout, but hard to say where they’re at by this point.

These guys must be exhausted on so many levels. They are running on fumes. I have to believe their adrenaline resources are tapped out and will make it somewhat easier to catch them tonight if the sighting of the two guys at the dump was indeed them.

"Schmegelsky writes in the book that a forensic psychologist diagnosed him as "delusional," a conclusion he disagreed with. His lawyer described him as "autistic" at one point, he writes, and he was ordered to attend a crisis counselling centre but couldn't afford to attend for very long as it wasn't a government program."

News Article from CTV News:

I think that this excerpt from BS' dad is so telling. In order for a client to have an assessment provided by forensic psychiatry they:
1) may have a significant mental health history warranting further investigation on a particular charge OR
2) are charged with a crime in which they may deemed "not criminally responsible" after having a psychiatric assessment.

Either way, this information leads me to believe that BS may be predisposed to a potentially psychotic mental illness (ie. Psychosis - ie. schizophrenia or otherwise - aka a delusional disorder).
As a nurse whom works within psychiatry, this is my current assessment given the provided information.
Agree based on what is known to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member