CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
they obviously cased the area and planned to end up here

I think there's a big element of gambling in this strategy, but agree with it in so far as it being a loose plan. Dumping the car further north-east then heading back south shows some strategy.

I'm utterly shocked that the RCMP didn't have a minor surveillance presence here in the town/s since it's feasible to walk from the Gillam area to here along a track. KM and BS must have felt pretty confident day by day knowing they were moving away from the path of the helicopters and planes. They could have made it quite a way out of the net had it not been for this citizen sighting.

What's going through their heads right now? I mean, they know they've been spotted, so what's their plan? To live out the rest of their lives hiding in dense bush eating from a dump?

This is what spooks me! They had a chance in Gillam but here they have to know they’re sunk so what’s in store for a swan song?

What's going through their heads right now? I mean, they know they've been spotted, so what's their plan? To live out the rest of their lives hiding in dense bush eating from a dump?

It's tense and desperate. Joint suicide/murder-suicide. Suicide by cop. Steal a car. Take a hostage. Run some more. Surrender peacefully, ask for mercy.

Alexis Daish‏Verified account @LexiDaish
Just spoke to a member of the volunteer group whose peers spotted the men believed to be teen fugitives - he tells me they saw them in a garbage dump, then when they saw the volunteers’ truck, they ran away. He said they were moving slightly erratically.@9NewsAUS

6:51 PM - 28 Jul 2019 from Gillam, Manitoba PST

I am guessing that all their other clothes were burnt and they have not had any way of finding or buying other clothes. Despite all the speculation here, the only reported interactions they have had with other people have all been fine - in stores, being helped when bogged. So maybe they haven't been robbing houses and haven't heard Bryer's dads idea that they should go down in a "blaze of glory" yet. If they were going to kill/rob someone else and take a car, they would have done that before police realised they were here a week ago. We still haven't been told how Mr Dyck died and no evidence has been given to even link them with the other murders.

Hmmm. I haven’t read that much on here and thought it was more established. I don’t want to think that there might be different people loose who killed those three. It’s a tragedy regardless and I hope this ends safely.

If the sighting was K and B im amazed and dumbfounded that they are still in the general area scavenging in the dump. Id say they had no plan and just drove till they hit the end of the road. No one would purposely put themselves in a remote area where undoubtedly every local has a gun. Jmo

So...York Landing is 200 Km (about 123 miles) from Gillam. 5 (or 6) days since last sighting. They would have to travel, at a minimum, 20-25 miles per day to get to York Landing. Is that even possible, accounting for sleep breaks, eating, etc... if they were traveling by foot or rail? It does lead credence to the possibility they had some third-party assistance in getting there.

Yes

upload_2019-7-28_20-22-30.png

So...York Landing is 200 Km (about 123 miles) from Gillam. 5 (or 6) days since last sighting. They would have to travel, at a minimum, 20-25 miles per day to get to York Landing. Is that even possible, accounting for sleep breaks, eating, etc... if they were traveling by foot or rail? It does lead credence to the possibility they had some third-party assistance in getting there.

My suspicion, too, if the sighting here is verified.

These are not smart young men. They're fortunate they picked a tough part of the country to navigate due to it being heavily wooded and isolated.

I'm speculating they hiked the 60kms from Gillam, about 10 kms a day, and are now without weapons and supplies.

I hope these young men are caught tonight without incident.

Gillam to York Landing is 204km...they were covering a lot more than 10km per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member