CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems odd that they would be raiding the dumpster in broad daylight.

if they're that hungry and it's a small town they probably figured no one was going to spot them. What I find odd and very stupid is if they really are still wearing the same clothes, as some reports have suggested. KM's shirt especially is unique and memorable/easily identifiable. I don't know if they're that clueless, or just don't care and really will end up going out in a "blaze of glory"

What I’m about to say is completely wild but I believe I read that they were spotted here prior to the rav being found burned out... if that’s the case then they obviously cased the area and planned to end up here... did they leave themselves supplies? Possibly in the dump. This is giving them a lot of credit I realize but hey they’ve been in the wild for 5 days and are still going.... this place is even more remote then Gillam so why go here? Unless they have a plan for a final show?

if they're that hungry and it's a small town they probably figured no one was going to spot them. What I find odd and very stupid is if they really are still wearing the same clothes, as some reports have suggested. KM's shirt especially is unique and memorable/easily identifiable. I don't know if they're that clueless, or just don't care and really will end up going out in a "blaze of glory"

I think to go out in a blaze, the RCMP need to see a credible threat of weaponry. And not just one airsoft gun. it will be interesting.

I think they abandoned their extra clothes long ago in favor of more useful things (food and water) to carry. moo

If the weather/wind is hindering LE’s movements and search, it’s should also hinder the bad guys movement also. Plus the bad guys are tired and hungry. I don’t see them distancing themselves much if at all from their pursuers overnight.

Absolutely. And law enforcement will have the equipment to see where the hell they are going.

I don’t think they hiked right on the train tracks these were all being closely monitored and easy view. I imagine they just stayed close to them but out of view.

They were probably well down the tracks from Gillam before LE Arrived. And I bet LE didn’t search beyond 5 miles of Gillam.
It’s also possible they just hopped a train

What I’m about to say is completely wild but I believe I read that they were spotted here prior to the rav being found burned out... if that’s the case then they obviously cased the area and planned to end up here... did they leave themselves supplies? Possibly in the dump. This is giving them a lot of credit I realize but hey they’ve been in the wild for 5 days and are still going.... this place is even more remote then Gillam so why go here? Unless they have a plan for a final show?

Split Lake was mentioned at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member