CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RCMP Manitoba‏Verified account @rcmpmb

Despite reports - there is no one in custody at this time. RCMP officers remain in the community of York Landing & continue to investigate the reported sighting of the two suspects. All required resources are being used in this ongoing investigation. Updates to follow.

6:45 PM - 28 Jul 2019
ok that was 2 hours ago...

So far, no signs of "blaze of glory," just more evasion.
Good point.

They might be a lot less gung-ho now that they're probably bug-beaten, filthy, and hungry. I thought the detail about them being in the same clothes was interesting. If so, they have been wearing the same clothes for nearly a week. I would assume they took some clothing with them when they first left, so I wonder if they burned any spare changes of clothes or lost them in the woods? I doubt they've had the ability to wash and dry them.

I still think this will be over in the next several hours.

If not tonight, sometime around daybreak.

These guys had a huge head start last time, and law enforcement didn’t have a solid starting point.

In this case, they know exactly where they stood a few hours ago.

Yes, this is crucial. This is "closing in" time. May take longer than we hope or think, but should be soon and now the situation is much clarified for Canadian residents.

I still think this will be over in the next several hours.

If not tonight, sometime around daybreak.

These guys had a huge head start last time, and law enforcement didn’t have a solid starting point.

In this case, they know exactly where they stood a few hours ago.
And they seem to be hungry and caught digging in dumpsters for food. So I’m guessing tired and hungry.

They are reporting it more and more on the CBC news channel. But still no one in custody and I really hope it is all peaceful. I want to say they must have found a hit or cabin to survive this long but if they are on foot they’ve covered a massive amount of ground this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl