CANADA - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point.

They might be a lot less gung-ho now that they're probably bug-beaten, filthy, and hungry. I thought the detail about them being in the same clothes was interesting. If so, they have been wearing the same clothes for nearly a week. I would assume they took some clothing with them when they first left, so I wonder if they burned any spare changes of clothes or lost them in the woods? I doubt they've had the ability to wash and dry them.
Hungry enough to be out in broad daylight searching through a dump for food, in a very small town that doesn't have a lot of restaurant food or other fairly edible food waste.....

Bringing last statement from Chief Leroy Constant into thread:

Official Statement - Chief Leroy Constant - Search for Suspects in BC homicides

Police have deployed multiple resources in the area of York Landing, MB and in attempts to apprehend the suspects.

The (2) suspects are still at large and have NOT been caught. RCMP will remain on scene with Helicopter, Dogs & Emergency Response Team. They will remain until further notice.

ERT are conducting ground searches with dogs and heavily armoured officers.

Currently, Heavy winds are limiting helicopter and drones.

We are urging everyone to remain indoors with windows and doors locked. Patrols of the community will be done on a 24 hour basis.

I will be available by social media and on my landline.

We will provide updates as soon as we hear from RCMP.

Update as of 8:41 CST

And they seem to be hungry and caught digging in dumpsters for food. So I’m guessing tired and hungry.

Definitely. And they are about to spend another miserable night in the woods, with their freedom flashing before their eyes.

Decision time for them:

Give up.

Fight and die.

Die.

Definitely. And they are about to spend another miserable night in the woods, with their freedom flashing before their eyes.

Decision time for them:

Give up.

Fight and die.

Die.
Since they are in swampland, I'm really hoping it goes down like in an episode of Trailer Park Boys where that supremely annoying puppet named Conky disappears into a bubbling sinkhole at the end.

Last edited:
Unless it was someone else who happened to be at the dump for some illicit reason (like dumping trash they shouldn't.)
Ok, but the Bear Clan witness said they were also both very tall and skinny, wearing the outfits from the Co-op surveillance video, and all the locals were in their houses hunkered down and hiding...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member