Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Canadian policing at its best. The RAV4 didn't show up as stolen? Did they bother to check the plate? Check for ownership? If they were acting so sketchy, why didn't they check these basic things?

Were they acting sketchy though?

Anyone able to parse Mountie twitter speak for us: does this mean they can't find proof they were in York Landing or that they aren't even sure there was a sighting in York Landing?
I was thinking, maybe those two possibilities mean the same thing, in police searches. It doesn't really matter what you believe, you need some kind of evidence: a scent, a trail, another sighting, to continue a high intensity, very focussed search, through such a massive area of heavy bush.

Probably time now to step back and be watchful in case they pop up again somewhere else.

JMO
When I learned these two have known each other since elementary school that is when I realized they would probably stick together and not ever separate.

This morning I began pondering that the less dominant one may hit his breaking point and not want to die out there afterall but I remembered one thing just now from one of the videos of them in a store.

The one who I envisioned was not the leader was dressed in camo. So I have a gut feeling that the guy in Camo may be the one that is loving the "living in the wilds" more than the other one. So I kind of changed my mind from this morning (lol) that I think these two will stick together to the bitter end.

The only thing that I think will make them separate is if one of them turns an ankle really bad or injures himself badly enough where the other one will be forced to leave him or force a confrontation with LE by letting their position be known.

The wearing of the Camo was a significant sign (to me) that that person really has jumped on this crime ridden bandwagon that they two of them are on. He was dressing the part and I am pretty sure his mind is in the part too. So if I guessed right that Camo guy is less of a leader than the other one, then it means they both are on this crazy train.

So wearing camo shows a proclivity to a life of violence????

But wouldn’t they be liable to get shot that way?
I wouldn't go in that bush either..........I would ride around in one of those big Armoured Personnel Vehicles, with the 50 caliber Machine Guns on the top back, watching out for these two young killers and polar bears though.....moo

I think if ADHD meds caused violent behavior in the manner you're suggesting it would be Purge night every night everywhere.

In any event I looked up the insanity defense in CA and it looks like it is very similar to US laws but it is somewhere between what some states call guilty but mentally ill and not guilty by reason of insanity.

It looks like it's not criminally responsible due to mental illness.

However, it appears similar to here. Hard to mount a successful insanity defense and the person has to be pretty much psychotic.

So, dude with a history of psychosis who cuts off head of fellow bus rider and runs around in the bus yelling and holding the decapitated head for all to see? Insane.

Dudes who plan, evade and cover their crimes? Not insane.

Regarding psychotic symptoms during ADHD treatment, the article states 6%, the Canadian Journal of Psychiatry says 6 children.

"48% OF SUBJECTS OF ONE STUDY WHO TOOK ADHD MEDICATIONS EXPERIENCED SIDE EFFECTS LIKE SLEEP PROBLEMS AND "MOOD DISTURBANCES." IN ANOTHER, 6% OF CHILDREN SUFFERED PSYCHOTIC SYMPTOMS, INCLUDING THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE.

Source: Psychiatry, April 2010; The Canadian Journal of Psychiatry, October 1999."

D’Agostino, R. (2014). The drugging of the American boy. Esquire Magazine, March, 27, 2014.

upload_2019-7-29_14-12-0.png

SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class research journals
Cherland, E., & Fitzpatrick, R. (1999). Psychotic side effects of psychostimulants: a 5-year review. The Canadian Journal of Psychiatry, 44(8), 811-813.

Canadian policing at its best. The RAV4 didn't show up as stolen? Did they bother to check the plate? Check for ownership? If they were acting so sketchy, why didn't they check these basic things?

I don't think the vehicle was reported stolen at that point.

But yeah, it's pretty standard to check your license **and registration**. So how come that wasn't done?

I'm wondering if this person was actual RCMP. Do they give interviews like this? Seems very unlikely.

There have been some criticisms of the aboriginal personnel, who were not RCMP, who checked for liquor last week.

I’d like to suggest that people consider that not all of the agencies involved in this case have the same authority. There is currently a live issue in Canada about giving bands who want it full policing authority. It is a complex subject. Here is a 2018 CBC article on the situation in Manitoba: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/first-nations-police-expansion-manitoba-1.4776424

There also may be confusion about the role of the Bear Clan Patrol. This organization is based in Winnipeg, and this is the first time that it has played a role in northern reserves. In very broad southern terms, it is analogous to Neighbourhood Watch. That understates the role that it wants to play, but it is close enough for the purpose of this discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
JMO
When I learned these two have known each other since elementary school that is when I realized they would probably stick together and not ever separate.

This morning I began pondering that the less dominant one may hit his breaking point and not want to die out there afterall but I remembered one thing just now from one of the videos of them in a store.

The one who I envisioned was not the leader was dressed in camo. So I have a gut feeling that the guy in Camo may be the one that is loving the "living in the wilds" more than the other one. So I kind of changed my mind from this morning (lol) that I think these two will stick together to the bitter end.

The only thing that I think will make them separate is if one of them turns an ankle really bad or injures himself badly enough where the other one will be forced to leave him or force a confrontation with LE by letting their position be known.

The wearing of the Camo was a significant sign (to me) that that person really has jumped on this crime ridden bandwagon that they two of them are on. He was dressing the part and I am pretty sure his mind is in the part too. So if I guessed right that Camo guy is less of a leader than the other one, then it means they both are on this crazy train.
I'm guessing Kam is the leader and Bryer is his battle strategist. They seem to be orchestrating in 3-D, a game Bryer likes, called Lanius:Fallout. They are now playing against the RCMP, army and Bear Clan Patrol. Yeah, this must be the ultimate fun for two guys on the crazy train.

People who care about innocent life don’t murder three people.

If we can’t express an opinion as to their guilt, why are we here?

Agree. If they're innocent they should give themselves up, work with the RCMP negotiators to be apprehended and prove their innocence. The fact they've gone to such great lengths to escape and avoid police tells us something.

It is the opinion of the RCMP that these two murdered three people.

It will have to be proven in court, but they certainly are not guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomada701