Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know two people were shot and they are SUSPECTS in that case, but that is all. They may not have even killed them.

ETA: I'm still inclined to believe that they may have harmed LD but the other two were killed by someone else.

MOO
@CanadianMade, I'm confused. Are you saying that you think the murder of 2 people was done with an 'air pop' gun? Or, are you saying you doubt that even though these 2 have been named as suspects in the Deese/Fowler case that they didn't commit that crime as is alleged by the RCMP? If you don't believe the 2 suspects are responsible for Deese/Fowler then who committed that crime?

There’s no way of knowing. I don’t get the impression that these two hit the road with an arsenal, so murder might not have been the primary goal.

Things might not have gone according to plan, which I think is more probable than not.

Perhaps they found themselves stranded, ran out of rounds, or something else occurred.

I’m sure we’ll get the answers at some point. Hopefully soon.

I think they were just trying to get away from life sort of thing and things just went of course one day at a time.

They could have planned this to the tee and they're just sending LE on a wild goose chase too.

Definitely nobody really knows but them.

I do certainly agree that hopefully we get SOME sort of answers soon!

I think they were just trying to get away from life sort of thing and things just went of course one day at a time.

They could have planned this to the tee and they're just sending LE on a wild goose chase too.

Definitely nobody really knows but them.

I do certainly agree that hopefully we get SOME sort of answers soon!

The thing is, nothing ever goes according to plan.

Whatever they fantasized about happening, certainly was not the reality.

The question we’re all asking, is what was their goal?

@CanadianMade, I'm confused. Are you saying that you think the murder of 2 people was done with an 'air pop' gun? Or, are you saying you doubt that even though these 2 have been named as suspects in the Deese/Fowler case that they didn't commit that crime as is alleged by the RCMP? If you don't believe the 2 suspects are responsible for Deese/Fowler then who committed that crime?

Couldn't tell you as I wasn't there, but yes MOO is that they did not kill that couple. I could be 100% incorrect, but that is what I think.

I can see your point, but I still don't see the point of lighting it on fire then.

Burning it was like shooting flares to announce where they are and if they are going into the bush to "hide" it doesn't make sense to me. It's reminds me of a toddler who covers their eyes while playing hide and seek thinking I can't see them!
I don't think that we know how long the vehicle had been burning before it was found. Do we? Fire could have just been a diversionary tactic similar to throwing a flashbang or grenade and had no significance beyond that. Or, there could be a reason why that spot was chosen to torch the RAV4. Still thinking about this question....

I’ve been told in Newfoundland not to have my shotgun in my car outside hunting season without a permit specific to the carry. It became an issue when I wanted to set up a private trap for a few friends to shoot skeet.

My understanding, in Newfoundland at least, is that rifles and shotguns can only be transported during hunting season, and that includes such things as sighting your gun - have to wait for the season to open.

On the other hand, when I’m in Ontario, I don’t think twice about taking my shotgun to my local skeet club regardless of season. It’s clearly legal, but maybe the destination matters.

Thank you. I forgot to take in account that different provinces have different laws regarding non-restricted. I edited my post so hopefully I won’t be the cause of any confusion.

See, now this makes sense to me now. They only got $20 gas, because maybe they didn't actually need gas but had to stop for gas now because that's what they said they were doing.... and they ask the clerk for confirmation about no alcohol because they probably were so scared/nervous they didn't hear the constables lol

I wonder if the constables looked at their gas gauge to see that they were low.

I'm very disappointed at the criticism being levelled at the RCMP. They're throwing everything they have at their disposal in this manhunt. The case is garnering publicity worldwide and there's a lot of pressure to capture these guys. Do people expect them to be miracle workers?

Perhaps. But he may not have obtained a license. A friend/acquaintance could have said, ‘Hey, if your heading into the back country there are bears there etc’. ‘ Hey. Take my gun’. I don’t think that’s unreasonable

I don’t think it’s unreasonable either, particularly if either of the two had prior experience with firearms. Heading into the far north country for a two or three week vacation isn’t always enough reason to purchase a gun and apply for a permit, even if they qualified. But, if offered, instead it could become a matter of prudence to take along a borrowed gun to protect themselves from animal attack, especially if they had a preference to camp in remote and isolated areas.

What are they supposed to do, put out milk and cookies? Their children are fugitives from the law, I don't think "come home, everything will be alright" is going to cut it.
I really don't think any appeal would reach them, and it would just become more fodder for the media to analyze and harass them. At least one parent is giving media hours of fun or nothing. MOO

a public plea that their adult sons wonèt see because theyre in the bush

anyway they are psychopaths and could care less what their parents or anyone else have to say
Quite possibly the bloke who was arguing with them late at night and the last reported person seen with them before they were found dead the next morning?

I don't think that we know how long the vehicle had been burning before it was found. Do we? Fire could have just been a diversionary tactic similar to throwing a flashbang or grenade and had no significance beyond that. Or, there could be a reason why that spot was chosen to torch the RAV4. Still thinking about this question....

The video with the man who discovered it said it was 7pm when he saw black smoke. They drive around trying to locate it (not sure how long that took). He said it was 45 minutes before help arrived.
Car found burned in Gillam area used by suspects in B.C. deaths: RCMP

That's callousness for you. The poor girl has only just been laid to rest. What's the matter with so many people these days. Their cruelty knows no bounds.
Are any of theses statements verifiable? I don’t think media was “camped out at funeral.” I only saw one news crew and they were respectfully on the perimeter of the church. Haven’t heard of her sister being sent anything either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member