Canada - Lucas Fowler, Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So two vehicles were set alight, not just one? I was getting so confused about Len Dyck being found near a burning vehicle, yet the burning vehicle seemingly was in Gillam, MB and he was in BC.

There is not too much official info, but I'm going to assume all three victims were robbed, because none of them were found with ID. In addition, it appears that LD's camper van was stolen (later set on fire near Gillam). LD would likely have had food in his van, along with bedding etc, which the fugitives could make use of.

I don't think many people carry much cash on them these days, so they may not have got as much money as they would have liked. The $20 for gas, could have been the last of it (or they were rationing it for later) and credit card usage of the deceased would raise red flags.

[bbm]

The camper van was not LD's.

Who's to say they aren't on some beach in Acapulco, tanning in Bermuda shorts and holding in their bejeweled hands tumblers of iced orange juice? moo

[bbm]

with what money?

They have, assuming they are still alive , cut themselves off from all validation. They would have got chunks of satisfying ( to them ) validation from their gaming hours, and probably some, even if negative from their parents, / guardians.

But now, they have to validate each other, and they only have each other to receive validation from. A far cry from how it used to be. They would know by now they are hunted, and despised, .. all heavy baggage to carry.

No reports of any EFTPOS, or debit/credit card use, unless the RCMP is keeping that dark, as police orgs often do, so their cash would have run out days ago.

Is it possible for them to travel by night and lay up by day? . I think that would be more dangerous in Northern Canada, perhaps even more dangerous in summer than in winter, can anyone confirm?

[bbm]

I think they would enjoy it, rather than be burdened by it. I think the notoriety is part of what drives them.

Last edited:
The article mentions two passers by. One couple stopped and offered help which was declined. The other could not stop for whatever reason.

It does not state anything about the RCMP being notified of the couple in need of help at that time and the RCMP declining to help. I'm particularly interested in substantiating that claim.

[bbm]

I think that was the poster's assumption only.

Context from the link above. They declined help from a couple. At some point Chynna tried to flag down help from a woman who said she couldn't stop. Implied that the woman thought they wanted her to stop.

The article doesn't give times, though.
I’ll re read it but I thought it seemed the woman that said she didn’t stop was before the women that did stop. Either way what is missing from this is the person that said they saw and argument between them and a bearded man, IMO that is the person they need to locate.

More comes out on a parallel situation in Markham.

Markham quadruple murder suspect writes about killing family in chat group

An administrator of ‘Perfect World Void’ has released a statement stating they were very shocked by his actions. They say Zaman had been a part of the “Nexus-Void” journey from the beginning and say no one had any idea of his plans....

The administrator with the screen name “Maroon” also said that Zaman had been banned from the platform on July 11 for being “more offensive than usual,” leading to users reporting him.
This news item deserves a separate thread.

Context from the link above. They declined help from a couple. At some point Chynna tried to flag down help from a woman who said she couldn't stop. Implied that the woman thought they wanted her to stop.

The article doesn't give times, though.
And it did give times of the dash cam footage that the RCMP are looking for, 4pm to 8 am

I’ll re read it but I thought it seemed the woman that said she didn’t stop was before the women that did stop. Either way what is missing from this is the person that said they saw and argument between them and a bearded man, IMO that is the person they need to locate.
The person who saw the bearded man with them was the boss of the highway worker who was sent to the crime scene the next morning. She is known to the investigators. I'm assuming she was the last witness to see them alive since it was around 11:30 pm.

I think they would enjoy it, rather than be burdened by it. I think the notoriety is part of what drives them.

Let's hope they do, resulting in one of two outcomes.

LE begins to pull out with no new leads and they feel the need to come forth knowing their cat and mouse game is ending.

Or, the scenerio above but they get caught trying to make another appearance while trying to dangle the carrot.

Maybe they thought it would fix itself after leaving it off for some time so when someone had initially stopped to offer help they assumed they wouldn't really need it.
A few hours later...still not starting so they just opt to stay over night rather than trying to walk somewhere else.
They could flag someone down but depending on the time of day, people may not stop.

ETA: Someone traveling alone also might not stop just for their own safety.

Mrs Broughton said, ‘With my husband being a mechanic, he likes to make sure people are okay see if they need help. My husband talked to the young man Lucas, he seemed to know what the [van] problem was. An engine problem, the engine was flooded, the one cylinder wasn’t working. He was quite confident it would be okay’.

She said they didn’t seem distressed or in danger, despite the van troubles. ‘We did see if they needed our help and he said ‘no’, he was okay’ and ‘we went on our way.’

http://2020accessonline.com/newsyou...lled-world-together-after-meeting-in-croatia/

Mrs Broughton said, ‘With my husband being a mechanic, he likes to make sure people are okay see if they need help. My husband talked to the young man Lucas, he seemed to know what the [van] problem was. An engine problem, the engine was flooded, the one cylinder wasn’t working. He was quite confident it would be okay’.

She said they didn’t seem distressed or in danger, despite the van troubles. ‘We did see if they needed our help and he said ‘no’, he was okay’ and ‘we went on our way.’

http://2020accessonline.com/newsyou...lled-world-together-after-meeting-in-croatia/
Getting an “article not found” message from your link

No reports of any EFTPOS said:
For the better part of last week, these 2 fugitives have been roughing it in the swamp, have they not?
You're actually wondering about their possible use of ATM machines?

RCMP Manitoba‏Verified account @rcmpmb
Investigators have now received over 260 tips in the past 7 days.

None have established that the suspects are outside of the Gillam area.

However, #rcmpmb continues to remind the public that it is possible the suspects inadvertently received assistance & are no longer in the area
All those tips and none of them seem to be panning out. It must be very frustrating & time consuming for LE to go down all those rabbit holes which must be checked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janemt