CANADA Canada - Madison Scott, 20, Vanderhoof, BC, 27 May 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if she would still be missing if there was a real investigation based on science and logic going on, instead of witchcraft and magic tricks created by polygraph.

Assuming and hoping that the names/people got mixed up.
Came across this usually respectable link concerning movies and the people who act and work on them.
Strangely, Madison is listed as a "stalking victim" "starring as herself" on the doc. "Highway of Tears"
Worse, when googling for information concerning MS utilizing the past month function, her name comes up on many disgusting *advertiser censored* links.
Sorry to "pollute "Madison's thread with this information, cannot help but wonder who might be doing this and why.........
imo, speculation.
Madison Scott - IMDb
Madison Scott is a *advertiser censored* star has nothing to do with maddie. Total different person. People are honestly spun off they don’t think it was someone at that party that came back for her when it was cleared out. Nobody just drives down a road hoping to find a single girl sleeping in a tent alone at 4-5am. That talk has to stop. People in that group know who it is. One guy stands out. He can blend in but has a side to him that’s dark. I think he lived fairly close meaning not in town. This was planned when he “left” the party. He waited till the perfect time and did what he did. I feel he took her with him and panicked after and took her life and got rid of the body on his parents property. This is a solveable case it’s not that complicated just have to keep her story alive bring those party group in again. They are older now have children someone will speak up eventually. There are people that know who they think it is. I promise.....

Assuming and hoping that the names/people got mixed up.
Came across this usually respectable link concerning movies and the people who act and work on them.
Strangely, Madison is listed as a "stalking victim" "starring as herself" on the doc. "Highway of Tears"
Worse, when googling for information concerning MS utilizing the past month function, her name comes up on many disgusting *advertiser censored* links.
Sorry to "pollute "Madison's thread with this information, cannot help but wonder who might be doing this and why.........
imo, speculation.
Madison Scott - IMDb
Madison Scott is a *advertiser censored* star has nothing to do with maddie. Total different person. People are honestly spun if they don’t think it was someone at that party that came back for her when it was cleared out. Nobody just drives down a road hoping to find a single girl sleeping in a tent alone at 4-5am. The “Random hwy of tears” theory I hear steady. That didn’t happen!!! That talk has to stop. People in that group know who it is. One guy stands out. He can blend in seems nice but has a side to him that’s dark. I think he lived fairly close meaning not in town. This was planned when he “left” the party. He waited till the perfect time and did what he did. I feel he took her with him and panicked after and took her life and got rid of the body somewhere close to him or his parents house. This is a solveable case it’s not that complicated just have to keep her story alive bring those party group in again. They are older now have children someone will speak up eventually. There are people that know who they think it is. I promise.....

It was, but as far as I know there is no specific info about that.
There was one unconfirmed sighting of a girl who could be Maddy near some truck stop that night (?) or something like that but nothing came of it, and since all around that lake phone signal is "spotty" there were no pings or nothing was released publicly.
This truck stop, hwy tears, sex trafficking, crap has to stop it just makes confusion for nothing. That didn’t happen to maddy I’d bet my life on it. You gotta look at the facts here the answer lies in that group at the party. One of them stands out and the people there know who. This doesn’t need to go down any other trials then the party. Some guy left and came back it’s that simple. There are people that know who it is it’s time to talk. This poor family has been through enough. This is years later now. Someone will do the right thing and say what they know or saw. But all the other what if’s need to end. The answer lies in the party.

I assume the police followed up with cell phone records? My first thought was that once she knew her friend was leaving perhaps she tried to find someone to come stay with her. Maybe someone she knew but was not attending the party? If i was suddenly going to be camping alone i would certainly be texting or calling friends to try to find someone to stay with me. If that was the case perhaps the missing phone and keys are/were in that persons vehicle. Can they tell with the cell towers if someone new arrived at the end of the party? Or just after it ended? Just my opinion based on what i would do if i was suddenly going to be tenting alone.

Re: the removal of her rings. Could she have decided to go swimming in the lake or someone lured her into believing they were going for a quick swim but never did?

I remove my jewelry when I go swimming. Just a thought.
the *advertiser censored* I read baffles my brain. It’s 3am she’s drunk her friend wants to leave she is upset and says screw it im going to bed and forget this night even happened. She didn’t want to leave her stuff and her truck so I’ve been there. You say I’ll sleep for a few hrs pack up I’m the morning and go home. She never went swimming lol. Someone came back for her. The rings were 1 of 3 things I’d say. 1- she took them off to go to sleep like people do “ but I don’t believe that” drunk mad Tired you don’t care about your rings. She may have even taken that stuff off earlier out camping ant left it in the tent.
2- there was def a struggle in that tent when she was taken she might of had a chance to take them off quick trying to leave some evidence knowing she was being taken.
3- I have a feeling she was chloroformed or something like that and then taken. Or maybe he had a weapon and made her go but I think she would of fought back. It may be twisted but he might of taken them off to leave there for family for some crazy sympathy reason. No way she went swimming, fell in the lake or tried calling someone not at the party to wake up at 4am from there cozy bed to drive out to sleep in a tent to keep her company while she drunk sleeps lol. These crazy theory’s have to stop omg. She passed out and was woken up and taken by a party returnee. That’s 1000%
There was no random trucker off the hwy, no sex trafficking people grabbing her, no aliens, no nothing but the sad fact her night end plans were ruined she was drinking and had enough went to bed. Someone was watching her knee she was going to be there alone said bye to everyone still there went and made a plan and came back once everyone was gone. This is the sad truth here. I feel like this will be solved one day sooner rather then later.

What I meant by walking was not taking a walk through the woods but walking back home... So, she would've just had to walk her way up to the road, and if she did so, then would the bushes and paths have looked disturbed? I doubt it. I can't say for sure since I have only seen pictures of the place where the party took place but I think it's possible that she just decided to talk to the road and then hitchhike, although... she seemed like a very intelligent lady who would not have necessarily chosen this means of transportation.

I rather think someone offered her a lift, or that she called someone to come pick her up and that things went downhill from there.
She definitely didn’t walk home
She had an opportunity to leave earlier but didn’t. She wanted to stay with her stuff. She was already in the tent sleeping before the party truly ended. Everyone makes a big deal out of this and tries to come up with crazy theory’s. but it’s not that crazy people pass out in tents everyday and wake up fine this one time that didn’t happen unfortunately someone came back for her that knew she was alone and helpless. That’s it doesn’t have to be any more complicated then that.

I don't think it's like people try to come up with crazy theory.
People usually try to come up with a theory, but given wrong facts and straight out gossip they just can't come up with anything not crazy cause truth don't fit wrong facts and gossip and crazy theory do.

You are right. Any random highway serial killer would risk too much going there. How on Earth could he know that she's there alone? Any random guy would stood out like crazy.
Who wouldn't stood out?
Who would have all the reasons to confidently came there so late and not cause any suspicion if it suddenly appear that she's not alone or that some other partygoer would came back with whatever reason?
Someone who was there before, someone who attended that party.

You are right with everything but I doubt that it ever be solved.
People who know things knew them ten years ago and never said anything while whitnessing, day by day, week by week, month by month and year by year how her family and friends suffer.
They are either evil or in denial.
Denial should end up long time ago.

* unless those people who feared that they might know something and strongly suspected that they could tell what happened and who did this to her actually DID came forward and reported it to the RCMP long time ago but nothing came of it cause they likely weren't whitnesses, nor they had any hard evidence and since everyone ended up ruled out as a suspect thanks to polygraph...

the **** I read baffles my brain. It’s 3am she’s drunk her friend wants to leave she is upset and says screw it im going to bed and forget this night even happened. She didn’t want to leave her stuff and her truck so I’ve been there. You say I’ll sleep for a few hrs pack up I’m the morning and go home. She never went swimming lol. Someone came back for her. The rings were 1 of 3 things I’d say. 1- she took them off to go to sleep like people do “ but I don’t believe that” drunk mad Tired you don’t care about your rings. She may have even taken that stuff off earlier out camping ant left it in the tent.
2- there was def a struggle in that tent when she was taken she might of had a chance to take them off quick trying to leave some evidence knowing she was being taken.
3- I have a feeling she was chloroformed or something like that and then taken. Or maybe he had a weapon and made her go but I think she would of fought back. It may be twisted but he might of taken them off to leave there for family for some crazy sympathy reason. No way she went swimming, fell in the lake or tried calling someone not at the party to wake up at 4am from there cozy bed to drive out to sleep in a tent to keep her company while she drunk sleeps lol. These crazy theory’s have to stop omg. She passed out and was woken up and taken by a party returnee. That’s 1000%
There was no random trucker off the hwy, no sex trafficking people grabbing her, no aliens, no nothing but the sad fact her night end plans were ruined she was drinking and had enough went to bed. Someone was watching her knee she was going to be there alone said bye to everyone still there went and made a plan and came back once everyone was gone. This is the sad truth here. I feel like this will be solved one day sooner rather then later.
I hope you have made your suspicions known to LE, since you sound like you know quite a bit. Just sayin'

I hope you have made your suspicions known to LE, since you sound like you know quite a bit. Just sayin'

I would not be surprised if LE has similar ideas about what happened to Madison, given their calls for information.

From an earlier post on this thread:

We have learned a lot through this process, but one thing that has become apparent is that information is what drives an investigation. There is no excuse not to call the police with what you know. There is no way to rationalize talking about this case with others and not the police.

It is far more likely (and possible) that someone from the party was involved. Just because they left does not mean they did not return.
It is far less likely (though possible) that an unknown killer was waiting in the bushes.

The problem here is proof.

It is far less likely (though possible) that an unknown killer was waiting in the bushes.
It's next to impossible actually.
Perp unknown to partygoers would have to hide there (without a reason to expect that this kind of opportunity might happened) for long hours, without leaving any tracks and walk her out there on foot and through the road (while unsure if nobody's going to drive back there at some point) or attack her and drag her out of there thanks to levitation or teleportation.

That LE announcement seems like a bluff to me. Tenth anniversary is coming, I followed her case since the very beginning and they were talking like that even back then. They know nothing or - more likely - know everything but have nothing to work with and won't ever have anything to work with.

If she was First Nation woman or one of the Highway of tears suspected victim they would act like they use to do with such cases: ridicule the family, laugh at them a bit and don't care about it anymore for at least nine years already.
They didn't so... either Vanderhoof have some outstanding LE unit with much higher moral standards than RCMP way too often presents, or they know who did it and are fishing for a miracle.

Last edited:
What the hell happened?’ asks mother of missing woman Madison Scott - Smithers Interior News

Madison (Maddy) Scott’s mother, Dawn Scott, has many questions about her daughter, who has been missing for a decade.

“Where is she? What the hell happened? Who has her? Why isn’t she here?” Scott says. “I have a recurring image in my head that Maddy is sitting somewhere waiting for us to rescue her and we haven’t found her yet.”

“So please help us find her,” Scott says in a plea to the public.

I have several unanswered questions, leading to several unconfirmed theories. I just need a few loose ends from investigators (Websleuths out there included), which they aren't willing to release. One has to be very careful of what they propose to try to avoid harming the innocent, hurting the loved ones, or destroying the ongoing investigation. Also, the suspects may peruse the posts also, adding problems for the person trying to piece together what little information they have. Does anyone out there have ANY additional information they may be willing to share?

Most of what I see is, "Maddy is still missing" or "Maddy has been missing (X) days" posts. I need stories, theories, and reports should anyone have any. Video documentaries will be welcomed also. I've seen "The Vanishing of Madison Scott".

Thanks to all. Peace and blessings to the person reading this. Special thanks to Whale, Cagle, beubeubeu, Andreee, and Zazara.

Last edited:
Madison Scott is a *advertiser censored* star has nothing to do with maddie. Total different person. People are honestly spun off they don’t think it was someone at that party that came back for her when it was cleared out. Nobody just drives down a road hoping to find a single girl sleeping in a tent alone at 4-5am. That talk has to stop. People in that group know who it is. One guy stands out. He can blend in but has a side to him that’s dark. I think he lived fairly close meaning not in town. This was planned when he “left” the party. He waited till the perfect time and did what he did. I feel he took her with him and panicked after and took her life and got rid of the body on his parents property. This is a solveable case it’s not that complicated just have to keep her story alive bring those party group in again. They are older now have children someone will speak up eventually. There are people that know who they think it is. I promise.....
If that is the case, has this guy been investigated thoroughly and if cause, has his parents property been searched or even surreptiously by interested parties, and why didn't the PI come up with much? Are you local and I hope his name has been given up if only to look into. I'm guessing M.S.'s family are well aware of him?

Last edited:
I have several unanswered questions, leading to several unconfirmed theories. I just need a few loose ends from investigators (Websleuths out there included), which they aren't willing to release. One has to be very careful of what they propose to try to avoid harming the innocent, hurting the loved ones, or destroying the ongoing investigation. Also, the suspects may peruse the posts also, adding problems for the person trying to piece together what little information they have. Does anyone out there have ANY additional information they may be willing to share?

Most of what I see is, "Maddy is still missing" or "Maddy has been missing (X) days" posts. I need stories, theories, and reports should anyone have any. Video documentaries will be welcomed also. I've seen "The Vanishing of Madison Scott".

Thanks to all. Peace and blessings to the person reading this. Special thanks to Whale, Cagle, beubeubeu, Andreee, and Zazara.

You might want to invite people who read your post to contact you via private message ON this site, as we are allowed to exchange information that way and people may feel more comfortable to give info privately, if they have anything to say.

I would not be surprised if LE has similar ideas about what happened to Madison, given their calls for information.

From an earlier post on this thread:

We have learned a lot through this process, but one thing that has become apparent is that information is what drives an investigation. There is no excuse not to call the police with what you know. There is no way to rationalize talking about this case with others and not the police.

It is far more likely (and possible) that someone from the party was involved. Just because they left does not mean they did not return.

The problem here is proof.
I agree and I’m not from there I don’t know these people at all but the whole thing is very fishy to me you have to look at the facts and forget about the silly stuff like she walked home or went for a swim or some crazy guy came off the highway and got lucky with a solo girl sleepy in a tent. I know crazy things happen but I believe down to my bones that didn’t happen to Madison. I truly believe people know who it was and have suspicions but proving it is a whole other ball game. It will come out eventually one day I just hope soon this family has been through enough and deserve some answers so they can move on from this as best they can. If it was my daughter I’d be knocking down doors doing my own interviews. I’d love to see “someone knows something” or one of these types of orgs step in they usually have good luck digging up info years later.

I don't think it's like people try to come up with crazy theory.
People usually try to come up with a theory, but given wrong facts and straight out gossip they just can't come up with anything not crazy cause truth don't fit wrong facts and gossip and crazy theory do.

You are right. Any random highway serial killer would risk too much going there. How on Earth could he know that she's there alone? Any random guy would stood out like crazy.
Who wouldn't stood out?
Who would have all the reasons to confidently came there so late and not cause any suspicion if it suddenly appear that she's not alone or that some other partygoer would came back with whatever reason?
Someone who was there before, someone who attended that party.

You are right with everything but I doubt that it ever be solved.
People who know things knew them ten years ago and never said anything while whitnessing, day by day, week by week, month by month and year by year how her family and friends suffer.
They are either evil or in denial.
Denial should end up long time ago.
I hear what you are saying but I think the truth will come out one day they do a good job keeping her story out there even after 10 years so someone will eventually have a heart moment and will be tired of carrying it anymore.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321
Back